BlurryBoi

Are there Psychedelics that are Not Stimulating/Exhausting to the Nervous System ?

138 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My situation is murky due to lots of health problems. So I don't have a clear picture of my happiness any more. For me, a good day is when I am not feeling too shitty from health issues.

You shouldn't draw too many conclusions from my case because it's probably quite different from yours.

I see, I actually understand your position very well, my days happiness for the last few years has revolved solely around getting closer to figuring out my kundalini symptoms so that I can function as a normal human again and get back to living life. I cant progress or enjoy anything until this is resolved.

Its killing me but I don't have a choice. The upshot is that I know happiness will not be difficult after this period of my life. I never knew how much I took for granted just being able to function normally in life.

I hope you find some resolve as I hope to.

@Francis777 I hope you find some solution.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ain't no one said that being a pioneer in the psychedelic realm would be easy and effortless ;) 

We've got this!

@Francis777 can you define your Kundalini symptoms ? I see that term thrown around quite a bit and never know when it's acurrate or misdiagnosed 

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

7 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Francis777 can you define your Kundalini symptoms ? I see that term thrown around quite a bit and never know when it's acurrate or misdiagnosed 

This thread explains it:

Francis777 and I went back and forth a bit. Very interesting to discuss with someone who's had an awakening of the higher type. I just wish it wasn't so overloading for him.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, mmKay said:

Hi, sorry I can't go into detail about it currently, it actually makes my symptoms a lot worse trying to explain the process. I'll make a giant post once I'm through it explaining everything. People are probably bored of me yapping on about it all time anyway.

In a nutshell though its essentially just a rapid expansion of consciousness, usually with negative backlash occurring once that expansion goes to the subconscious mind causing huge internal conflict for most people, me included.

Don't get hung up on the name and its distinction, the function of the process is the same as regular consciousness however its at such a rapid pace that it causes a constant intensity of symptoms that are not experienced in the "normie" consciousness that you operated at your whole life prior to the expansion.

Which is why the term "kundalini" came about, because it needed a separate classification (even within typical spirituality) so that it can be tended to with special attention, i:e a deeper understanding of consciousness and different methods to deal with the symptoms because the typical mainstream culture techniques do not work.

And yes there is also a tonne of misdiagnosing, most of it due to selfish "spiritual" ego. People deluding themselves because it serves them and then leading others astray because of disinformation.

Edited by Francis777

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Ain't no one said that being a pioneer in the psychedelic realm would be easy and effortless ;) 

One of the biggest problems of psychedelics is that they are too good

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My situation is murky due to lots of health problems.

Wish you the best my friend . I hope you are well . 

I studied a bit type theory in analytical psychology and I think you have been typed as INTP -- This physical health problems like back pain which you have mentioned may have to do with Si - interverted Sensing being ignored . Could it be - the workaholism - ignoring physical needs and unability to Monitor the body for signs that you need rest/recharging so that you take enough time to prepare well for work periods or even bad sitting habits . Could this be the issue ? -- Just asking .

2 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Could it be - the workaholism - ignoring physical needs and unability to Monitor the body for signs that you need rest/recharging so that you take enough time to prepare well for work periods or even bad sitting habits . Could this be the issue ? -- Just asking .

No

On 6/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, OBEler said:

There is no evidence, not even anecdotes (I have not found so far and I read probably over 100 trip reports in my life) that plenty usage of LSD deteriorate your brain over time. There was an ama thread on Reddit where a man took 3 years LSD every day (200 micro) and just stopped because it costs too much. No brain damage. Another who took over 1000 hits, also no damage at all:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/dlycy/ive_eaten_over_1000_hits_of_lsd_in_my_lifetime_ama/

You can argue those who got brain damage from LSD won't do an ama on Reddit but there are amas on MDMA/Ketamin abuse where people openly talk about their brain damage.

So overall MDMA and Ketamin are well known for brain damage long term. But so far about my research LSD doesn't deteriorate your brain, it just stops working because of tolerance.

Yeah we should actually investigate the effect of psychedelics and brain, body etc

On 6/3/2024 at 10:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

On 6/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura

The question is, I do not think I will take more than 5g or 10g of 5meo in my life time,

the average people will ever need 1g, or 500mg is even enough.

5g will yield 200~350 trips.

So.. it does not seem that 5g will be ever dangerous, but maybe 50g can be. 

@Fluran You'll be surprised how quickly you can go through 50g of 5-MeO.

6 hours ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

I studied a bit type theory in analytical psychology and I think you have been typed as INTP -- This physical health problems like back pain which you have mentioned may have to do with Si - interverted Sensing being ignored . Could it be - the workaholism - ignoring physical needs and unability to Monitor the body for signs that you need rest/recharging so that you take enough time to prepare well for work periods or even bad sitting habits . Could this be the issue ? -- Just asking .

I swear everybody has a different definition of the cognitive functions 🙈

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For me, a good day is when I am not feeling too shitty from health issues.

Did you try taking thyroid medication via other routes than oral, Like IM or rectally? Maybe your gut issues are preventing the medication from being absorbed well.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Leo Gura I still think you should try the lymphatic cleanse approach that I suggested in my first post on this forum. Dr Robert Morse has unbelievable success rates in regards to treating diseases. He's not a whack job.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You'll be surprised how quickly you can go through 50g of 5-MeO.

Yeah, you start tripping and next time you notice you are around the second kilo of 5meo consumed

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The 1st kilo is the warmup.

9 minutes ago, nuwu said:

The vessel and environment I have are not great. Is it possible to smooth dissolution with small dosages complemented with meditation? In the context of psychedelics, is there such thing as stimulatory "efficiency", or ratio between pseudo-material repercussions of remolded dream and awawareness expansion?

It is possible in my experience, using 5-MeO-DMT in particular. A smaller dose can give you a significant boost in consciousness, and then you can use an effective meditation practice to push it further. And it's easier to meditate correctly at that point, because a lot of the hindrances that'd typically hold you back have been removed.

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

The vessel and environment I have are not great. Is it possible to smooth dissolution with small dosages complemented with meditation? In the context of psychedelics, is there such thing as stimulatory "efficiency", or ratio between pseudo-material repercussions of remolded dream and awawareness expansion?

Do this:

• Rent a cabin in the woods, not necessarily with no internet, just out in nature and preferably close to traversable mountains. Stay there for a week, go for one long hike every day for 3-5 hours, preferably up and down a mountain.
  • Do active mindfulness practice while making food and just in general when picking up objects (cups, glass of water, remote controller).
  • Don't use any non-essential substances (coffee, tea, tobacco, melatonin supplements, weed), especially "psychoactive substances", for the entire week. This method is especially effective if you're a habitual weed smoker, speaking from personal experience (again, you quit cold turkey for that entire week).
  • At the end of the week and the first morning at home, either before or slightly after breakfast, do seated meditation. Try to go 1.5 hours in one sitting. When your legs start to hurt, that means you're passing the 1-hour mark and you get a free object of meditation (slight leg pain). This is also where you will make the most progress, unless you already had an awakening after 5 minutes.

The logic behind the method is a sustained and subtle form of "disruptive processing" where you expose yourself to new impressions which pushes your brain into a new state and makes it more vulnerable to sudden deep transformations like spiritual awakening experiences. You mentioned "smooth" and little "repurcussions", so the cabin trip sounded fitting (I've tried it myself, although with my family's cabin lol). If you want more extreme versions, try things like water fasting (within reason), sleep deprivation (within reason), sensory deprivation (e.g. dark room retreats).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.