BlurryBoi

Are there Psychedelics that are Not Stimulating/Exhausting to the Nervous System ?

138 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

There is no evidence, not even anecdotes (I have not found so far and I read probably over 100 trip reports in my life) that plenty usage of LSD deteriorate your brain over time. 

You can argue those who got brain damage from LSD won't do an ama on Reddit.

It doesnt have do be brain-damage. 

You and i know the human health System is extremely complex, theres like at least 10-100 other facets that can be disrupted in a complex hard to pin-point way, wich can subtely unravel other facets overtime. Etc. 

And here it can be simplistically boiled down to the facet of the energy-system, something about over-using your limited ressources, disrupting the wholistic system overtime.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, BlurryBoi said:

It seems Ketamine would be a good answer, but its not really a psychedelic nor a great molecule for Love.

I had a very profound Love of experience on 2-fdck .

Maybe give It a try, but dissociatives are meant to be use sparingly, be careful to not use them too Regularly.

I would also recommend maybe a low dose of LSD and then at the start of the comedown some Phenibut to take the energetic Edge off.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa @Javfly33 ketamine is pertinent for burnout, no doubt, small doses when necessary to calm/wisen an overactive mind.

But when talking about really tripping on it, i've been experiencing a profound lack of Love with it, painfully intense craving for Love.

Like diving into the void without a protective suit, emptiness seeping into the heart.

Thats my main problem with it. I need to realise/awaken my Heart to Love. And it seems to be quite the opposite substance for that situation.

Although i've just had an idea :

What if the answer here isnt 1 substance, but a careful Synergy of complimentary psychedelics ?

Like instead of dosing 100% LSD or DMT etc (and overstimulating a fragile system), i would go for :

- 9/10th of Ketamine (to trip deep without overstimulating)

- 1/10th of a Psychedelic like 5-meo-malt or Shrooms or Mdma etc (to awaken with Love)

Like a pinch of spice, wich might be enough in an extremely receptive/malleable altered state of consciousness from the ketamine.

Edited by BlurryBoi

@Javfly33 maybe this Love you felt on this dissociative came mainly from your Contemplation or ammount of Experience with spirituality.

Im mainly coming at it from the begining/base of the pyramid, from a disfunctional/unressourceful stage of life. Lacking in both Love and Consciousness.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, BlurryBoi said:

@Javfly33 maybe this Love you felt on this dissociative came mainly from your Contemplation or ammount of Experience with spirituality.

yes, it definetely influenced it.

I did not do a big dose/hole dose, and it was very potent spiritual set and setting too. 

Also, I didn´t insufflated it but I orally ingested with water. I think the ROA also matters. 

My other very intense experience with 2-fdck completely lacked the Love aspect of it. It was more of a total void/hole. Which apparently is how dissos are known for. 

Next time try this: 

Putting this mantra can help awaken the Loving nature of God. 

Edited by Javfly33

Ketamine just isnt going to awaken you to love anywhere near the same as traditional psychedelics. Im really dubious about Ketamine for any spiritual work at all. And I have explored that compound more than anyone else I have come across.

56 minutes ago, bambi said:

Ketamine just isnt going to awaken you to love anywhere near the same as traditional psychedelics. Im really dubious about Ketamine for any spiritual work at all. And I have explored that compound more than anyone else I have come across.

Ketamine for any spiritual work at all.

@bambi I had a massive awakening snorting just 2 lines one night at my room with lights turnt off.

Set and setting is very important.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Short answer is no. There is no free lunch. All these chemicals deteriorate your brain over time with lots of use. So use them sparingly.

Psychedelics are not free. You are paying for it with your health. Making you grok that. Just because you have an epic loving experience of God does not mean it was healthy for your body. Don't get fooled by that.

Ketamine is certainly not good for you long term.

I too think that psychedelics are physically and mentally costly, 

I don’t need evidence or someone to tell me, I can feel and observe it when I do it, 

I personally have used psychedelics between 5-10 times in my life, if you’re very observant, you’ll realize that it’s definitely bad for your health,even more so if you’re unhealthy to begin with.

1 minute ago, Yousif said:

I too think that psychedelics are physically and mentally costly, 

I don’t need evidence or someone to tell me, I can feel and observe it when I do it, 

I personally have used psychedelics between 5-10 times in my life, if you’re very observant, you’ll realize that it’s definitely bad for your health,even more so if you’re unhealthy to begin with.

In the real world, there’s nothing for free, you’re always paying in some way. 

the cost of getting tipsy is a hangover. 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@bambi I had a massive awakening snorting just 2 lines one night at my room with lights turnt off.

Set and setting is very important.

I had every possible 'realisation' you can have on ketamine, Ive done it over 1000x probably, including 200+ with intensive spiritual practise.

It was always short lived. I found psychedelics way more healing, they can be more scary and more loving depending on your sins/behaviours etc, but they feel more like real spiritual work.

14 minutes ago, bambi said:

I had every possible 'realisation' you can have on ketamine, Ive done it over 1000x probably, including 200+ with intensive spiritual practise.

It was always short lived. I found psychedelics way more healing, they can be more scary and more loving depending on your sins/behaviours etc, but they feel more like real spiritual work.

Yeah thats true. Ketamine after effects last way less than psychedelics.

A profound trip can have implications in ones Life for months. 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Short answer is no. There is no free lunch. All these chemicals deteriorate your brain over time with lots of use. So use them sparingly.

Psychedelics are not free. You are paying for it with your health. Making you grok that. Just because you have an epic loving experience of God does not mean it was healthy for your body. Don't get fooled by that.

Ketamine is certainly not good for you long term.

You spoke very highly of psychedelics in that they increased your intelligence a lot. Have you changed your mind or is both partially true that they deteriorate your brain but also increase other parts of intelligence like creativity or abstract thinking or whatever? 

Not knocking ketamine, its my favourite drug, half a bottle of rum, 1g of ketamine and relaxing is my favourite past time

5 hours ago, bambi said:

I have explored that compound more than anyone else I have come across.

Have you tried ketamine IV infusion?

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Not knocking ketamine, its my favourite drug, half a bottle of rum, 1g of ketamine and relaxing is my favourite past time

Jesus man, be careful. Isnt a bit dangerous to mix those two? (Motor skills wise I mean)

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

You spoke very highly of psychedelics in that they increased your intelligence a lot. Have you changed your mind or is both partially true that they deteriorate your brain but also increase other parts of intelligence like creativity or abstract thinking or whatever? 

I have not changed my mind, but they work at the cost of physical and health danger. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

I have not changed my mind, but they work at the cost of physical and health danger. 

Will your Awakening course still revolve around psychedelic use? And if so, will you be talking about those dangers?

Edited by bazera

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Jesus man, be careful. Isnt a bit dangerous to mix those two? (Motor skills wise I mean)

I dont take ketamine or alcohol anymore (7-8 months sober), but I liked taking them both along with meditating to go deep into the k hole, I could get deeper with alcohol and ketamine

Edited by bambi

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you said that they deteriorate your brain. I equated that with mental performance as I dont see how deteriation wouldn't have a direct effect on mental performance. So when you say that they increase your mental performance that suggests to me that they are good for the brain. 

Or is it like steroids. Fast gains at the expense of longevity. (Roughly, its not a perfect analogy)

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Jannes said:

But you said that they deteriorate your brain. I equated that with mental performance as I dont see how deteriation wouldn't have a direct effect on mental performance. So when you say that they increase your mental performance that suggests to me that they are good for the brain. 

How is it not obvious to you that you could experience a short term mental performance boost at the cost of lower long-term performance?

Many things in life give great results, with a hidden long term cost.

Just as a basic example, studies show that chronic weed use leads to deterioration of memory over the long term.

I love weed, but I wouldn't want to lose my memory as I get older so I would not use it chroncially.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.