6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi @Leo Gura I see you posting Patrick Bet David videos on your blog from time to time. Just wanted to let you know he's also a scam artist. I know that posting someone's videos doesn't necessarily mean you're agreeing, promoting, or even endorsing them but, just put up a disclaimer. 

Edited by Leo Gura

Nice catch!

I am well aware of BPD's MLM background.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Hi @Leo Gura I see you posting Patrick Bet David videos on your blog from time to time. Just wanted to let you know he's also a scam artist. I know that posting someone's videos doesn't necessarily mean you're agreeing, promoting, or even endorsing them but, just put up a disclaimer. 

I think Leo was posting PBD as an example of someone who can't admit they are wrong.

True I just see some PBD videos on his blog before he put that particular one about Trump. If some one who goes down the PBD rabbit hole is easily influenced they might end up joining an MLM. Again just because you interview someone or show their content doesn't necessarily mean you endorse or agree with them but, a lot of time people end up trusting people through other people.