Sugarcoat

Can you intuit non duality ?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m not enlightened, although I’ve had maybe what could be called awakening, but some things just make sense or seem true intuitively. Like there being no actual separation. The self being illusion somehow. 
That everything is appearing simultaneously, everything being possible , that it’s all the same substance, that nothing is the same as everything, reality being infinite. As if it’s possible to know this intuitively without even having had a glimpse of non duality . But a lot of people seem stuck in for example science paradigm. So this is not intuitive for them. They really can believe reality is limited. I don’t see how it would be. Would you agree one can intuit these things somehow?

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

Depends a lot on your spiritual talentedness and baseline state of consciousness.

It would be easy to intuit if you were just born with a higher baseline state.

Some people are born enlightened so to speak.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depends a lot on your spiritual talentedness and baseline state of consciousness.

It would be easy to intuit if you were just born with a higher baseline state.

I’d say I’ve had since young age higher baseline state so it makes sense. Although I wonder what you mean by baseline state? Is it the same as saying less dense egomind. So less dense/thick egomind = higher baseline state of consciousness 

The less crap you have on your brain the more easy you can intuit It. 

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The less crap you have on your brain the more easy you can intuit It. 

And here I mean not making it into a dogmatic belief which would be just more crap on your brain 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I maintain that the mechanism involved here is possibly the advancement of the energetic spiritual circuitry a person is born with. It'd be similar to having an abundance of type 2 muscle fibers and being a natural athlete.

2 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I maintain that the mechanism involved here is possibly the advancement of the energetic spiritual circuitry a person is born with. It'd be similar to having an abundance of type 2 muscle fibers and being a natural athlete.

what is “energetic spiritual circuitry”?

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

what is “energetic spiritual circuitry”?

It'd be this stuff: nadis, chakras, and who knows what else. It has a basis in literal fact, and can be felt undeniably when you sink into at least a subconscious level of meditation. Psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT can give full-on kundalini awakenings.

Despite this being as real as anything else, I acknowledge we live in a weird time where it's as far from common knowledge as can be. Though its symbols are everywhere in society if you look, such as the symbol used in medicine called the caduceus. I find that strange indeed.

5dd6fb36c9e20e0a1c0656d9a3db707a.gif

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

It'd be this stuff: nadis, chakras, and who knows what else. It has a basis in literal fact, and can be felt undeniably when you sink into at least a subconscious level of meditation. Psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT can give full-on kundalini awakenings.

Despite this being as real as anything else, I acknowledge we live in a weird time where it's as far from common knowledge as can be. Though its symbols are everywhere in society if you look, such as the symbol used in medicine called the caduceus. I find that strange indeed.

5dd6fb36c9e20e0a1c0656d9a3db707a.gif

I see

Posted (edited)

Maybe, idk. From my experience, I can say that if I hadn't found Leo talking about things like consciousness and love in a way that nobody thought, I wouldn't even consider spirituality to be legit because of how much BS it has. Leo somehow unlocked something in me. I've had massive recontextualizations.

I think paradigms can make you not use your intuition at all or in a specific direction. Thanks to self-awareness, there seems to be a moment when a shift occurs, enabling you to think or intuit in a way you never thought possible.

Edited by Nemra

That's an interesting question.

I remember being a kid in the bath tub asking myself why is there something rather than nothing & almost loosing my shit over it. There was an innate interest in the mystery & I remember it vividly.

But the pull towards conformity got the better of me during school years. Hormonal teenagers are seriously dumb. I don't miss that.

If it weren't for people like Leo beating it over my head with a word stick every week, I'd surely have forgotten that spark I had as a kid.

Sailing on the ceiling 

But I gotta wonder about the first people to ever talk about it or write that shit down for future generations. Surely some humans just got it independently from anyone at some point otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it.

Sailing on the ceiling 

3 hours ago, Nemra said:

Maybe, idk. From my experience, I can say that if I hadn't found Leo talking about things like consciousness and love in a way that nobody thought, I wouldn't even consider spirituality to be legit because of how much BS it has. Leo somehow unlocked something in me. I've had massive recontextualizations.

I think paradigms can make you not use your intuition at all or in a specific direction. Thanks to self-awareness, there seems to be a moment when a shift occurs, enabling you to think or intuit in a way you never thought possible.

I remember finding Leo as a teen and resonating so hard

Self Awareness is key I find that too

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Self Awareness is key I find that too

Yay, same here!

12 minutes ago, Rigel said:

That's an interesting question.

I remember being a kid in the bath tub asking myself why is there something rather than nothing & almost loosing my shit over it. There was an innate interest in the mystery & I remember it vividly.

But the pull towards conformity got the better of me during school years. Hormonal teenagers are seriously dumb. I don't miss that.

If it weren't for people like Leo beating it over my head with a word stick every week, I'd surely have forgotten that spark I had as a kid.

I remember thinking about such also at a young age. For example how time doesn’t really exist

Maybe your interest in Leo’s work is that spark in you and he is speaking to it

8 minutes ago, Rigel said:

But I gotta wonder about the first people to ever talk about it or write that shit down for future generations. Surely some humans just got it independently from anyone at some point otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it.

That’s interesting to wonder who shared the first non dual message. And if people spontaneously awoke back in the days too 

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

If it weren't for COVID, I wouldn't find him.

So, if we resonate with Leo's discoveries, then we are talented, I guess. 😁

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

If it weren't for COVID, I wouldn't find him.

So, if we resonate with Leo's discoveries, then we are talented, I guess. 😁

It is kinda rare yea 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Although I wonder what you mean by baseline state?

There are some people who are by default as high as on psychedelics without any psychedelics. Then it's very easy to intuit this stuff. Otherwise it's very hard. Teal Swan is a good example.

As I said elswhere, state drives everything you do and are capable of. If you were in a mentally retarded state you could barely add two numbers together.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are some people who are by default as high as on psychedelics without any psychedelics. Then it's very easy to intuit this stuff. Otherwise it's very hard. Teal Swan is a good example.

In what way you see Teal Swan as someone like a default high-like state psychedelic consciousness?

All I can see from her is someone with lots of intellectual information and she are very good in communicating, but I don't neccesarily get any kind of high state of consciousness/psychedelic vibe from her.