rd5555

Different styles of game

21 posts in this topic

I'm curious what the different styles of game are:

I don't really know much at all about all the specific PUA terminology, my version of pick up is just going into clubs and having conversations with girls, I don't use any specific strategies.

So 'negging' might be seen as a teasing or bantering style of game. 

So if teasing or bantering is one style of game, curious what other styles are?

Pick up is not game.

Game is you, so style comes from who you are ,if you are cocky then there will be cocky flirting,teasing.If you identify as a man then you are direct,impactful.Startegy,tactics etc. is just one part of the game out of 1000 parts of you that you dont even know, because you are not student of the game..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Yeah in reality people have 1000s of aspects that make up their game, but what i'm looking for is 8-10 categories or archetypes of people when it comes to dropping game on girls.

For example, one category/archetype might be the joker who's always cracking jokes and amusing girls?

I'm interested in what the other main categories/archetypes would be

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, rd5555 said:

Yeah in reality people have 1000s of aspects that make up their game, but what i'm looking for is 8-10 categories or archetypes of people when it comes to dropping game on girls.

For example, one category/archetype might be the joker who's always cracking jokes and amusing girls?

I'm interested in what the other main categories/archetypes would be

robert greene‘s „the art of seduction“ provides such a list of archetypes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Seduction

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@rd5555 Charming,smooth,sensual,romantic,insightful,finneser,poetic,asshole/jerk/villan,marketer(good at marketing himself, no nonsense/brash,passionate,cheeky,charismatic,kinky,dirty,chill/calm/cold etc...

@rd5555

2 hours ago, rd5555 said:

I'm curious what the different styles of game are:

I don't really know much at all about all the specific PUA terminology, my version of pick up is just going into clubs and having conversations with girls, I don't use any specific strategies.

So 'negging' might be seen as a teasing or bantering style of game. 

So if teasing or bantering is one style of game, curious what other styles are?

Of course there's different styles of game, people telling you otherwise haven't dated enough. here are some:

The mystery method.

The playboy.

The comedian, I suggest this.

The doomer.

The homeless guy.

The white knight.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

robert greene‘s „the art of seduction“ provides such a list of archetypes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Seduction

It's a bit simplistic lol.

I like give, not like "ohhh take all my money" like a big cuck, but listen (while it doesn't turn into hysteria), care well of myself to give it, make jokes to make her laugh, make her food, and all games related to jealousy/possession feeling, etcetc. Here I'm a little upset, because of the lack of sleep I look a little more bloated and "martial" (estrogenic?) and I liked that we took advantage of the chiseled face, and my energy, obviously.

But it's not just women, it's just my way of interacting (angle of view) with others in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Women and everyone in general want a low stress men. Otherwise typically someone who is skinny but veiny with a good lean mass/fat ratio, and who is very dynamic and funny.

There is nothing to learn, everyone is directly "cool" in the right physiological conditions.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's a bit simplistic lol.

it’s a useful framework for identifying your natural tendencies when it comes to seduction, not a rigorous academic typology.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

There is nothing to learn, everyone is directly "cool" in the right physiological conditions.

that’s a good point and i tend to agree. applied complex psychopharmacology will go a long way in creating good states for socializing.

still, seduction is an art, and the more desirable/rarefied your “victim” is, the more complex your game has to be, and physiology alone won’t get you there.

Just now, Nilsi said:

that’s a good point and i tend to agree. applied complex psychopharmacology will go a long way in creating good states for socializing.

still, seduction is an art, and the more desirable/rarefied your “victim” is, the more complex your game has to be, and physiology alone won’t get you there.

in sales (i sell out-of-home advertisement, just for context), for example, if i’m talking to the head of marketing of a billion-dollar-plus company, i won’t be able to “vibe” my way into closing the deal the way i could with the ceo of some sme. i need to signal competence in a much more nuanced and complex way, attuned to her specific situation.

the same goes for seducing highly individuated/developed girls/guys, such as artists, philosophers, models, successful entrepreneurs, etc., which requires much more strategy than picking up some drunk basic bitch in a nightclub.

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

it’s a useful framework

for identifying your natural tendencies when it comes to seduction, not a rigorous academic typology.

Maybe it's because I don't see myself from the outside, but I don't see how I could fit in there ahah.

And you ?

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Yes, i'm agree, ofc.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Maybe it's because I don't see myself from the outside, but I don't see how I could fit in there ahah.

And you ?

i don’t perfectly fit into one of these archetypes either – the same way no individual would perfectly fit into any other typology (like mbti, for example).

i’m a mix of dandy, coquette, charismatic, and star.

One of the biggest style differences is low energy vs high energy and chill vs aggressive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

One of the biggest style differences is low energy vs high energy and chill vs aggressive.

how would you describe your style of game? @Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Pick up is not game.

For me this is synonymous, you’re hitting on someone after all.

16 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

because you are not student of the game..

We are a student of Life??? I think we are the student AND the game. Another strange loop right there. :D

Edited by Juan

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

High energy chill is my ideal!

It's Love.

@Juan Game is in all asecpts of life so game=life. Everywhere where you need to do something for yourself in your own way.