NoSelfSelf

Is how wrong you are episode wrong?

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 2024. 06. 04. at 9:08 AM, Rolo1992 said:

I would say that someone is wrong regarding a moral or political stance when that person holds a belief without being justified, irrespective of the belief.

Wouldn't you agree that one can have certain unjustified beliefs that are true?  For example, a lot of people can have the belief that the Earth is round without being able to properly justify it with scientific arguments. But just because they can't justify it , that doesn't mean that the belief itself is wrong.

And we can go with the opposite as well,  where you have someone who might be able to justify a belief, even though that belief is false (I would argue , the easiest would be to just take a look at the philosophy and history of science and at the progress of science - back in the day scientist were justified to believe what they believed, even though looking back in retrospect , a lot of those beliefs turned out to be false). 

Edited by zurew

15 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura So its even more complicated than i thought,ive been wrestling with this for a decade i guess it will take few more to get the bottom of it

@Kksd74628 somewhat like that but i see it like making a cocktail its hard to balnse it out

If I would be wrestling for a decade on a topic I would for sure have some deep psycadelic dedicated with intent to get insigth on it. I dont want to reccomend it for you since I dont know your personal situation but reflect about it. 10 years can be used to dismantle a lot of questions.

@Rafael Thundercat well it seems that you know the answers so give me a hint.Like its a delicate matter because if you read a book for example and you think it holds an objective truth you are just hurting yourself.Then you tell me go see it in your direct experience i could, but there could be something missing in my understanding to see how the objective truth works so my personal truth is in the way of me seeing it.Also if you are programmed to think like someone here that Leo has all the truth(even tho it could be 100% truth) still hurts you because there is 0 personal truth combined.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rafael Thundercat well it seems that you know the answers so give me a hint.Like its a delicate matter because if you read a book for example and you think it holds an objective truth you are just hurting yourself.Then you tell me go see it in your direct experience i could, but there could be something missing in my understanding to see how the objective truth works so my personal truth is in the way of me seeing it.Also if you are programmed to think like someone here that Leo has all the truth(even tho it could be 100% truth) still hurts you because there is 0 personal truth combined.

I told you only that I would not wrestle for 10 years for one topic, I would go deep in a trip to see if I could reach a deep understanding of it.

But this topic you wrestle is not of my interesst, I prefer to wrestle in the Nature of Other, on the duality of this here and that out there (Me -other)  in my experience, and with time try  close more and more the gap bewteen it. 

Even a subjective ideia in my mind still I keep the curiosity observation that subtly I divide the me being recognizant of and idea floating in a sort of "somewhere" inside what one call skull, but see, trying to locate a subjective "thing" in a local is a very weird action.

Rigth now  The computer "in front" of "me" I can say is a relative objective "object" outside of me,  So I can call my friend in another room to come and confirm that he is observing the same thing that I am observing. and He will confirm, yes I also see a computer (So computer this complex shape, colors and functions is a commom experience for both, me and my friend, but my friend is also another "something" inside my experience, so I can call another friend to confirm that he also see the same that I see... well I could go all around the world asking confirmation that all others see the same I see... I could find a way to take hundreds to space and all of us would confirm we all see a planet from the window of our ship...but is all those experiments I would be again and again the one experiencing everything....  So.. Where this confirmation game would stop?? Who would I appeal to confirm me and all others observing the same planet floating in the dark?? Who will you appeal to confirm to you that all you ever had experimented till now is always you experiencing phenomenas that you tag as happening outside of you to you

check this little girl discovering her self for the first time :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7GHr90uzPM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Rigth now I am conscious of the sound I am listening music  in the earphones,a subtle pain in my back while I sit in the chair, the taste of food I had eat, my breath, my body inside this bubble of forms,colors,temperature,protoception and much more I would take eons to keep describing. Yes I can be wrong about many subjective topics but I keep trying to bring the awareness to this bubble again and again since this is the Universe I am inserted in, I yes, I am aware of a lot of duality that I need to use when I write, and this is totally ok in the current level of ordinary consciouness. Reality is unescapable. Objective,Subjective or Realative Objective , in any way Consciouness is prevalent 

Ps: I I listening this Song 

And For more Consciouness awareness you may again watch this Gold one, In case you didnt..

Disclousure: I had saw my own Face in a Mirror in a Lucid Dream and in many instances in Ayahuasca Visions. Imagine, to see Your face inside Yourself!!  But I ask myself , If I go now to a mirror where am I seeing my Face reflected? Outside myself or inside Myself ? Are me Objective Truth? Subjective? Relative Objective? 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

You can go around talking with NPC's Asking for Absolute Truth as you wish and the talk can even flow in the parameters of Relative Objetive Truths or Subjective stuff. But in the end will be just a game of looking for some Other Who can give a grounding answer of What Reality is Made of? 

On 02. 06. 2024. at 3:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

@NoSelfSelf Your writing is so unclear that I cannot answer you properly.

Write more carefully.

Ok cool, when I told him this he answered that you guys never complain with his writing ¬¬