Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Federal Reserve

4 posts in this topic

I just stumbled on YouTube a very cute cartoon, actually 90% of it I was not aware and thought it was bogus but I googled it and most was actually true. I am not debating or supporting the idea but it’s very interesting perspective and want to share with all of you 

Posted (edited)

The problems of wealth concentrating have been with us through most of civilized human history. The "middle class" is a relatively recent thing. There's no easy or perfect system to manage human nature, much less monetary policy. Here's another documentary on fractional reserve debt based banking:

24:30 in the video explains why the debt goes up at an annualized percentage rate, and will keep going up forever. By 2050 I would estimate the US National debt will be somewhere around $100-125 trillion and the purchasing power of the dollar will be probably 25% of what it is now, assuming the system doesn't implode by then.  The fix for the interest problem is actually zero or negative rates, but that creates problems of it's own. It's all quite complicated and not even those who run the banking system have full control of outcomes, because of the chaos and entropy built into life itself and of course human nature, our genetic wiring.

Edited by sholomar

Posted (edited)

On 31/05/2024 at 6:53 PM, Gennadiy1981 said:

I just stumbled on YouTube a very cute cartoon, actually 90% of it I was not aware and thought it was bogus but I googled it and most was actually true. I am not debating or supporting the idea but it’s very interesting perspective and want to share with all of you 

This is a dangerous video especially for young gullible viewers. And Leo warned about this type of thinking in his recent "being wrong video". This video is for the community that thinks the FED is evil and stupid, gold/Bitcoin is the only smart thing to hold, and we are near a huge collapse due to the FEDs evilness etc...

Edited by enchanted

@enchanted why would you say this is dangerous video? Don’t you believe people have the right to know both sides of the coin. To be honest after watching this video I did bunch of research and was surprised that many things in that video I was not aware of. Now did it made me angry a bit, hmmm, maybe but it’s also educational and you need to know pros and cons so you can make an educated decision. I mean I can see your point of simple minded people who would jump to conclusion form their first reaction, but if that is the case then the news media should hide most news from the public as it can make them bizarre and to some extent does.