Butters

McDonald's or Burger King?

33 posts in this topic

McDonalds by an extreme margin. Burger King has way less restaurants outside of america and I'm certainly not the type of person to not oppose american nationalism. Not only that but there is no excuse to have a million punctures on the top of your burger, and I've found no explanation what they're caused by.

European McDonalds has good tasting burgers albeit overpriced and small.

So ughh nevermind they both suck.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Number of people baited into going all-out aggressive against me out of the blue due to this sig: 3

22 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

So ughh nevermind they both suck.

Lol this got me 

5 hours ago, Butters said:

Sacré bleu! 

Yeah, even French peoples love BigMac ❤️❤️❤️

The devil is in the details.

Watching this video as I’m eating McDonald’s

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Watching this video as I’m eating McDonald’s

That's nothing. In MCD, if a meat falls on the floor it still goes into the burger. Happened multiple times while I was working there.

Posted (edited)

On 6/12/2024 at 9:49 PM, Yimpa said:

Whew, I did it and ate an entire McDonald’s patty. My throat is closing up a bit, but this was TOTALLY WORTH IT!

On 6/14/2024 at 10:02 AM, Butters said:

So glad you survived to tell the story ❤️

I just ate my first ever Impossible Whopper!

SmVRZzY.jpg

You CANNOT stop God from enjoying hamburgers!

Edit: almost choked on said burger after posting this. Hallelujah!

Edited by Yimpa

You are in a phase when you enjoy fast food burgers with lettuce and tomato. That's cute. Wait until you taste a real burger!

On 6/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Don't eat fast food. The only people for whom McDonald's appeals to is low consciousness people with McDonald's style pallets. 

I used to be like this a while back, until I realized I wasn't talking to a human, I was talking to a computer that was wired a particular way and no amount of "that's bad for you" would make a difference. Look at Butters' response and what that computer conjured up. Warren buffet eats it everyday and he's a billionaire. Can't beat that excuse. @FourCrossedWandsyour words are landing on deaf ears.

Know thyself....

On 22. 6. 2024 at 5:46 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I used to be like this a while back, until I realized I wasn't talking to a human, I was talking to a computer that was wired a particular way and no amount of "that's bad for you" would make a difference. Look at Butters' response and what that computer conjured up. Warren buffet eats it everyday and he's a billionaire. Can't beat that excuse. @FourCrossedWandsyour words are landing on deaf ears.

That's true, everyone needs to realize on their own what's good for them. Nobody can convince you what to eat. It's up to you. But we are alone in this reality anyway, so I am just reminding myself what's good for me and what should I avoid at all costs.

On 22-6-2024 at 5:46 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Oh shush you, how do we know YOU'RE not the computer, huh? 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Oh shush you, how do we know YOU'RE not the computer, huh? 

😜

Know thyself....

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I posted this thread in the off-topic section and haven't made any serious comments on here because it was never supposed to be a serious thread. But out of some feeling of virtual responsibility let me clarify. 

Nobody suggested that fastfood is healthy or should be promoted, but I am a proponent of free choice and people have their vices. In fact, most of your favorite spiritual gurus and philosophers have their vices, this is well documented. And those are like superhumans, so normal humans have even more vices and there's nothing wrong with that, it's part of being alive in a free society. 

I don't think Actualized forums should be a place where we dogmatically push what we believe to be good for us, but instead it should have a wide variety of tastes and different aspects of the human condition. Therefor I believe we should be able to simultaneously discuss healthy lifestyles and our favorite burgers, or sex and abstinence, using or not using psychedelics etc. In a way these are paradoxes or contradictions, and they exist alongside each other, one no better than the other. That doesn't mean fastfood is good for you, we all know it's not, but there is no theoretical robot-person who lives the perfect actualized life with no vices, so these threads exist too. 

This to me is obvious and speaking it out is like discussing a piece of art, just doesn't work. But I did anyway lol.