Butters

McDonald's or Burger King?

33 posts in this topic

I just had a whopper for the first time in years and damn that's a tasty burger. McDonald's tastes so much worse, why would you even go there? 

I think I am allergic to hamburgers. However, I haven’t tried them in over 10 years, so maybe I outgrew the allergy. I’ll try a few bites sometime and see what happens.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I think I am allergic to hamburgers. However, I haven’t tried them in over 10 years, so maybe I outgrew the allergy. I’ll try a few bites sometime and see what happens.

You'll turn into Hamburger Man and save the world! 

Whew, I did it and ate an entire McDonald’s patty. My throat is closing up a bit, but this was TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Local chains only, or Canadian A&W.

On 13-6-2024 at 4:49 AM, Yimpa said:

Whew, I did it and ate an entire McDonald’s patty. My throat is closing up a bit, but this was TOTALLY WORTH IT!

So glad you survived to tell the story ❤️

Don't eat fast food. The only people for whom McDonald's appeals to is low consciousness people with McDonald's style pallets. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Don't eat fast food. The only people for whom McDonald's appeals to is low consciousness people with McDonald's style pallets. 

Warren Buffet eats breakfast at McDonald's every day and he's a stage yellow billionaire so. 

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

i had a Burger King last week and I was great. 

Have you tried the Impossible Whopper? I actually have not, and that probably would not give me an allergic reaction. Will try it out tomorrow, thank you for the reminder!

Don't eat that stuff. You are literally paying for cancer. Their burger meat and chips contain a lot of chemicals. It's not even real food.

I only go there in emergency (airports/train stations) and order some chicken with salad. That's the least dangerous food they offer IMHO.

It's also super expensive in EU and after you pay 10 Euro for a burger, you have to pay another 50 cents for toilet. It's ridiculous.

And yes, Burger King tastes better than MCD.

Make your burgers at home.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

Ya ain’t talking about those new Hawaiian Kohona burgers everyone has been talking about? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

Ive actually gotten chicken wings and fries from them at 1 am before. It’s the best damn food ive had 

Edited by Yimpa

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Mcdo.

Sacré bleu! 

@Yimpa clever ad.

It made me want to eat shawarma.

On 14. 06. 2024. at 5:34 PM, Butters said:

he's a stage yellow

who told you that or why assume it?

@Butters

On 2024-05-31 at 8:49 PM, Butters said:

I just had a whopper for the first time in years and damn that's a tasty burger. McDonald's tastes so much worse, why would you even go there? 

Burger King over Mcdonalds if possible, but I don't mind Mcdonalds. Wish there were more Burger Kings and KFCs here in the UK than Mcdonalds.