Anon212

Sadhguru's Yogas Invaded My Life

28 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Be careful with these guys, do not depend on one, check out many people, many tradition, and mixed up that what will be best for you. 

I agree and I do that. But for now this is working well

Just now, Anon212 said:

I agree and I do that. But for now this is working well

Great!!!

Just a tip, whatever puts you in path of Love, choose that path, tradition. But do not depend on Any People. Be careful. 

Much love!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Congrats man, i applaud that hard work, i can understand when you say sometimes It felt like torture but you kept going. Thats a key aspect too, this kind of results do not come easy but they are def worth It

Btw, You did not learn one, two or three you learned 9 LOL you went Deep on It.

Ive done It for 1.30-2.00 years, Only 2 proceses by now but definetely very very Happy with results. 

I agree with the group thinking/guru worshipping, etc... but i Guess is inevitable taking into account It has grown to a million-following foundation. 

Very Happy for you man! Keep It going (not that you need motivation at this point) and good luck with Samyama ive heard is as intense as It gets. Sure is worth It.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Be careful with these guys, do not depend on one, check out many people, many tradition, and mixed up that what will be best for you. 

A Guru is someone that is not entangled at all in the dream. You can attach Yourself to It, then when you are at the top you can drop It. There is no issue. Is not like is a relationship or something like that. 

The problem is if they are fake. If they are fake your whole Life will be ruined Lol.

Basically the whole Guru path is a Big Bet. If It goes good is great, if It goes bad It goes very bad.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

@Anon212 Good Report, I've done the 1st two programs, Inner Engineering online and in person with Sadhguru and Bahava Spanda with him too, plus I went to another Yoga program get together with him at the iii ashram, BSP didn't do much for me personally but lots of ppl there got plenty out of it, the IE program and Shambhavi MM is awesome...

Of course it takes work, there's a ton of karma to work off and get beyond and too stop creating more karma is key as well, its consistent practice that does the trick,, I have a colleague in Martial Arts, Adam Chan, I posted some of his vids on Daoism, he was on Death's door and started 1st a 2hr a day practice the worked up to 4hrs a day of practice and he went very high level into it within 3yrs, that's what it takes, if you like Your life you won't do this sort of thing, you have to really be into it... And with everything the ppl put too much emphasize on the person (Sadhguru) and not the practice, it just shows their unconsciousness, its not about him, its about You and how much transformation happens within You, thats it!!! Its just that for me Sadhguru explains Truth and Reality like no one I have heard or read before, and I've read/heard most of them, he's awesome at that... Ppl just get jealous and envious that's all...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 2024-05-31 at 7:57 PM, Anon212 said:

I learned his kriya when I was 20 years old. That was the starter kriya - Isha Kriya. At the time, I was extremely dysfunctional having grown up in a brutal environment. An environment that encompassed all sorts of abuse - physical, emotional, religious, mental and spiritual. I had crippling anxiety, an eating disorder, OCD, sexual dysfunction, no friends, persistent panic attacks and required multiple surgeries that were consequences of my childhood.

I was also had pre-diabetes, acute kidney issues, high blood pressure and was in general a very dysfunctional person. The moment I learned his kriyas my life changed.

It started with

First 1) Isha Kriya

Then 2) Shambhavi Mahamudra

Then 3) Bhava Spandana (not a practice)

Then 4) Shakti Chalana Kriya

Also 5) Shoonya

Also 6) Surya Shakti

Then 7) Surya Kriya 

Also 8) Archana Arpanalam 

Then 9) Yoga Asanas 

I have yet to attend the most advanced program (Samyama) which is the "last" program.

I am turning 25 soon, I do 3 hours of Sadhana in the morning, Shoonya on break at work for 20 minutes and 4 days a week - I do 3 hours of yoga in the evening. Other days I see my friends, gf, family etc...

My BP is normal, kidney issues are gone, OCD is gone, anxiety is gone, blood sugar is regulated, my trauma mechanisms are almost completely dissolved, my mind is mostly quiet.

Aside from that I am eating 50% of what I used to, I am sleeping 5 hours a day and feeling fulfilled (often less), I can get into flow states at work for hours and hours so easily. I have learned to send energies to organs or different parts of body. When I am sick I just do some specific kriyas and I am back to normal in the morning. I also had very severe IBS which is resolved. I can see auras but not all the time

Beyond that, my emotions have become very sweet, and my experience is very vacuum like, life doesn't seem very "physical" but I can't say much more on that. My visualisation capacities increased 10 fold and life is just flowing well.

Everytime I close my eyes and visualize Sadhguru I become flooded with loving emotions. Its just fucking magical. 

But don't be fooled, this took an insane work ethic. I gave myself to this so completely, I just kept going and going and going even though it was torture at times. And still it keeps getting better, maybe I have touched 1% of what yoga is.

I wanted to share this. Maybe someone else can benefit from this. I hope they do.

I do have problems with the foundation though, so much group think, Hindu noise, guru worship, lack of thinking, glamourizing the guru, not taking action, copying how he walks, talks, speaks, and many more but still, that don't matter just do the yoga. 

The other thing is that I don't know how all this relates to Truth and God. My experience has become more vacuum like, just like the air has been sucked out of the world around me, I feel more merged with it but not totally and I certainly do not experience myself as God. But I keep pushing forward. Maybe it'll happen. Maybe it will take something outside of yoga. 

I just wanted to make an important point. Ralston's teachings and his explanation of Mastery, distinctions etc...enhanced my yoga practices quite radically. 

One thing is clear to me... Sadhguru is not a fucking joke.

This is amazing!

Some questions (:

1: Do you do all of these practices every single day or do you alternate? ( Surya shakti, Shakti chalana kriya and surya kriya) ?

2: In what order do you do them in? 

3: What has been the most transforming practice for you?

p.s 

I strongly recommend Buddha shuddhi if you haven´t tried it already. @Anon212 :D

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

A Guru is someone that is not entangled at all in the dream. You can attach Yourself to It, then when you are at the top you can drop It. There is no issue. Is not like is a relationship or something like that. 

The problem is if they are fake. If they are fake your whole Life will be ruined Lol.

Basically the whole Guru path is a Big Bet. If It goes good is great, if It goes bad It goes very bad.

What about yourself? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@SamC

1) I do all the practices every single day and 3-4 days a week I do them twice daily. 

2) Cold Shower, Surya Shakti, Surya Kriya (+ Eye Care), Yoga Asanas (+ Bandas), Shakti Chalana Kriya, Shambhavi, Archana Arpanalam. Shoonya is twice during the day everyday.

On extremely busy days, I just do Shakti Chalana Kriya, and Shambhavi which happens now and then.

One or two days a year I may miss everything except Shoonya.

3) Yoga Asanas and Shakti Chalana Kriya (Advanced Kriya) have transformed my life. They produce so much heat and I feel as though compulsions have been washed out of me.

As I said, I applied Ralstons work quite extensively to the yoga.

Would love to try but I'm prioritizing trying to get to a Samyama program!