Anon212

Sadhguru's Yogas Invaded My Life

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I learned his kriya when I was 20 years old. That was the starter kriya - Isha Kriya. At the time, I was extremely dysfunctional having grown up in a brutal environment. An environment that encompassed all sorts of abuse - physical, emotional, religious, mental and spiritual. I had crippling anxiety, an eating disorder, OCD, sexual dysfunction, no friends, persistent panic attacks and required multiple surgeries that were consequences of my childhood.

I was also had pre-diabetes, acute kidney issues, high blood pressure and was in general a very dysfunctional person. The moment I learned his kriyas my life changed.

It started with

First 1) Isha Kriya

Then 2) Shambhavi Mahamudra

Then 3) Bhava Spandana (not a practice)

Then 4) Shakti Chalana Kriya

Also 5) Shoonya

Also 6) Surya Shakti

Then 7) Surya Kriya 

Also 8) Archana Arpanalam 

Then 9) Yoga Asanas 

I have yet to attend the most advanced program (Samyama) which is the "last" program.

I am turning 25 soon, I do 3 hours of Sadhana in the morning, Shoonya on break at work for 20 minutes and 4 days a week - I do 3 hours of yoga in the evening. Other days I see my friends, gf, family etc...

My BP is normal, kidney issues are gone, OCD is gone, anxiety is gone, blood sugar is regulated, my trauma mechanisms are almost completely dissolved, my mind is mostly quiet.

Aside from that I am eating 50% of what I used to, I am sleeping 5 hours a day and feeling fulfilled (often less), I can get into flow states at work for hours and hours so easily. I have learned to send energies to organs or different parts of body. When I am sick I just do some specific kriyas and I am back to normal in the morning. I also had very severe IBS which is resolved. I can see auras but not all the time

Beyond that, my emotions have become very sweet, and my experience is very vacuum like, life doesn't seem very "physical" but I can't say much more on that. My visualisation capacities increased 10 fold and life is just flowing well.

Everytime I close my eyes and visualize Sadhguru I become flooded with loving emotions. Its just fucking magical. 

But don't be fooled, this took an insane work ethic. I gave myself to this so completely, I just kept going and going and going even though it was torture at times. And still it keeps getting better, maybe I have touched 1% of what yoga is.

I wanted to share this. Maybe someone else can benefit from this. I hope they do.

I do have problems with the foundation though, so much group think, Hindu noise, guru worship, lack of thinking, glamourizing the guru, not taking action, copying how he walks, talks, speaks, and many more but still, that don't matter just do the yoga. 

The other thing is that I don't know how all this relates to Truth and God. My experience has become more vacuum like, just like the air has been sucked out of the world around me, I feel more merged with it but not totally and I certainly do not experience myself as God. But I keep pushing forward. Maybe it'll happen. Maybe it will take something outside of yoga. 

I just wanted to make an important point. Ralston's teachings and his explanation of Mastery, distinctions etc...enhanced my yoga practices quite radically. 

One thing is clear to me... Sadhguru is not a fucking joke.

Edited by Anon212

Sadhguru + Leo Gura + Peter Ralston = The Holy Trinty 😍 

I'm happy for you! "Invaded" has somewhat negative connotations though :D

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

3 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

Sadhguru + Leo Gura + Peter Ralston = The Holy Trinty 😍 

Ain’t no match for an Alien Mind tho

Nice report, maybe i will give Kriya Yoga another chance.

@LambdaDelta I see, they just snuck up on me. I was doing more and more over time without realizing. An invasion for sure :)

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ain’t no match for an Alien Mind tho

Sadhguru is Jesus because that's what I imagine Jesus looks like, Peter Ralston is the Holy Spirit because his communication style is mysterious and  difficult to understand - just like my gf and of course Leo is God the Father... because he said so. I don't know where alien mind come into this?

25 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

I'm happy for you! "Invaded" has somewhat negative connotations though :D

xD

The spirit of Leo came inside me!

sadhguru is super high tier. i heard similar stories from nearly all people who reported attending his programs

Posted (edited)

I would add also to for people to know, that there are millions of these people out there with such results and even far greater results than these in Isha community. Just something to wrap your head around. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus This is not true, this is something you want to believe. Most people get lukewarm results, 99% of people I would say. I've spoken to at least 100 meditators (including 2 siblings and a friend). 

I think my results are unique, I'm not trying to beat my own horse here but it's true and it's been a unique combination of studying Leo, Ralston and at least 20 other teachers of course focusing on Sadhguru.

With that said, there are guys at the foundation who would make it seem like I've never practiced. These guys are psychos practicing all day everyday. But they are even less, a fraction of a percentage. 

These kind of results are not common and millions of people do not get them. It takes an insane work ethic.

@Anon212 okay okay, you're right. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

I wonder where the extra 50% of energy comes from

some say we can covert spiritual energies into calories. I'd be curious to know exactly how much you eat, and what your daily use is, to see if that's what's happening

or maybe the digestive system gets 10x efficient at extracting nutrients

Edited by Oppositionless

@Anon212 which of Ralston teachings did you study? And which enhanced your practice? Did you take part in his course?

"The air is sucked out of the world" that's exactly how Leo describes part of the process of his awakening experience. Look at his video here he uses your words:

16 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

I wonder where the extra 50% of energy comes from

some say we can covert spiritual energies into calories. I'd be curious to know exactly how much you eat, and what your daily use is, to see if that's what's happening

or maybe the digestive system gets 10x efficient at extracting nutrients

50% less quantity wise.

In the morning, I consume a large spoon of honey, some berries, two oranges, a banana and some raw peanuts (just a small amount), also take some supplements.

At work, I have a sandwich (I still eat meat sometimes) but usually salmon, tuna or veggie and side salad. I have a coffee around 9AM because I love coffee - just one a day or every second day.

For dinner, I eat a handful of raw peanuts, a banana, oranges and honey again - same as breakfast really.

Meeting family would eat trad Indian food lentils, roti etc...

6ft 2, 95kg well built after 8 years of serious weightlifting/powerlifting. But I stopped one year ago to focus on yoga. 

Calorie wise I could not tell you but I know if I was to do BMI/FFMI based calcs for calories, I am not consuming enough "scientifically"

Posted (edited)

@Anon212 that's really cool!

Did you have to go in person to learn these techniques? 

Edited by Oppositionless

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Anon212 which of Ralston teachings did you study? And which enhanced your practice? Did you take part in his course?

"The air is sucked out of the world" that's exactly how Leo describes part of the process of his awakening experience. Look at his video here he uses your words:

The Art of Mastery covers it well, 

But really his trilogy is important and I've read it multiple times.

Book of Not Knowing

Pursuing Consciousness

Genius of Being

Then:

Art of Mastery

Or go straight to it. I also stay in touch with Ralston over email he is usually nice enough to respond. 

Please don't see me as awakened I am not I have experienced significant health benefits and survival benefits but not some deep awakening something which I wish to pursue. Thanks for sharing Leo's Video, I have watched it before but don't remember him mentioning vacuum. Will re-watch!

2 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

@Anon212 that's really cool!

Did you have to go in person to learn these techniques? 

Shambahvi online

Advanced kriyas and most programs in person, I did in Berlin not India

17 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

The Art of Mastery covers it well, 

But really his trilogy is important and I've read it multiple times.

Book of Not Knowing

Pursuing Consciousness

Genius of Being

Then:

Art of Mastery

Or go straight to it. I also stay in touch with Ralston over email he is usually nice enough to respond. 

Please don't see me as awakened I am not I have experienced significant health benefits and survival benefits but not some deep awakening something which I wish to pursue. Thanks for sharing Leo's Video, I have watched it before but don't remember him mentioning vacuum. Will re-watch!

I see, you are then probably at the beginning of awakening. Maybe if you watch Leo's video you will understand more.

How many hours did you sleep before doing yoga and after how many times of yoga practices you could keep it to 5 hours a day of sleep? This alone sounds super human.

By the way I also did  Bhava Spandana in Berlin 2023. My second Isha yoga course after shambhavi mahamudra. You don't learn a new exercise but you take something special with you after this course. It's really profound (I will not talk more about this), Sadghuru is really a master.

3 hours ago, Anon212 said:

I learned his kriya when I was 20 years old. That was the starter kriya - Isha Kriya. At the time, I was extremely dysfunctional having grown up in a brutal environment. An environment that encompassed all sorts of abuse - physical, emotional, religious, mental and spiritual. I had crippling anxiety, an eating disorder, OCD, sexual dysfunction, no friends, persistent panic attacks and required multiple surgeries that were consequences of my childhood.

I was also had pre-diabetes, acute kidney issues, high blood pressure and was in general a very dysfunctional person. The moment I learned his kriyas my life changed.

It started with

First 1) Isha Kriya

Then 2) Shambhavi Mahamudra

Then 3) Bhava Spandana (not a practice)

Then 4) Shakti Chalana Kriya

Also 5) Shoonya

Also 6) Surya Shakti

Then 7) Surya Kriya 

Also 8) Archana Arpanalam 

Then 9) Yoga Asanas 

I have yet to attend the most advanced program (Samyama) which is the "last" program.

I am turning 25 soon, I do 3 hours of Sadhana in the morning, Shoonya on break at work for 20 minutes and 4 days a week - I do 3 hours of yoga in the evening. Other days I see my friends, gf, family etc...

My BP is normal, kidney issues are gone, OCD is gone, anxiety is gone, blood sugar is regulated, my trauma mechanisms are almost completely dissolved, my mind is mostly quiet.

Aside from that I am eating 50% of what I used to, I am sleeping 5 hours a day and feeling fulfilled (often less), I can get into flow states at work for hours and hours so easily. I have learned to send energies to organs or different parts of body. When I am sick I just do some specific kriyas and I am back to normal in the morning. I also had very severe IBS which is resolved. I can see auras but not all the time

Beyond that, my emotions have become very sweet, and my experience is very vacuum like, life doesn't seem very "physical" but I can't say much more on that. My visualisation capacities increased 10 fold and life is just flowing well.

Everytime I close my eyes and visualize Sadhguru I become flooded with loving emotions. Its just fucking magical. 

But don't be fooled, this took an insane work ethic. I gave myself to this so completely, I just kept going and going and going even though it was torture at times. And still it keeps getting better, maybe I have touched 1% of what yoga is.

I wanted to share this. Maybe someone else can benefit from this. I hope they do.

I do have problems with the foundation though, so much group think, Hindu noise, guru worship, lack of thinking, glamourizing the guru, not taking action, copying how he walks, talks, speaks, and many more but still, that don't matter just do the yoga. 

The other thing is that I don't know how all this relates to Truth and God. My experience has become more vacuum like, just like the air has been sucked out of the world around me, I feel more merged with it but not totally and I certainly do not experience myself as God. But I keep pushing forward. Maybe it'll happen. Maybe it will take something outside of yoga. 

I just wanted to make an important point. Ralston's teachings and his explanation of Mastery, distinctions etc...enhanced my yoga practices quite radically. 

One thing is clear to me... Sadhguru is not a fucking joke.

Be careful with these guys, do not depend on one, check out many people, many tradition, and mixed up that what will be best for you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."