Davino

How can I experience metaphysical Love?

26 posts in this topic

I'm gonna be honest here. I'm really clueless about Love, it's something I really wanna experience but it slips again and again from my fingers.

I would like to know if you have any tips to experience deepers levels of love because I scratched the surface but cannot penetrate deeper.

I'm not interested on intellectual understanding, but on direct experience, the actual thing! then I'll take my understanding from the real source.

How can I experience profound levels of metaphysical Love?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Man, I'm glad you posted this, because I'd really like to know too. I've felt insanely ecstatic bliss and pleasure while in deep states on psychedelics, but I'm not convinced I've ever truly experienced divine love. It seems to me from descriptions I've seen that it's one of those things where if you have to question whether you've felt it, then you haven't.

If I were to guess on a way to increase the propensity for experiencing it, it'd be something like metta meditation while focusing attention on the heart energy center.

Psychedelics + contemplation

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics + contemplation

That leads me to Consciousness and Truth but not Love. Maybe it will come with time, I'm on the right way I feel that, but Love is not cracking. I was hoping for some advice but it may be hard to tell. Did Love also came late in your journey? Any good questions to contemplate?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

That leads me to Consciousness and Truth but not Love. Maybe it will come with time, I'm on the right way I feel that, but Love is not cracking. I was hoping for some advice but it may be hard to tell. Did Love also came late in your journey? Any good questions to contemplate?

Varying your chems can help. Deeper contemplation can help.

For me it came quickly.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Incidentally I've just had the most amazing Love awakening last night. Also had trouble with that before as almost my whole life I've been dismissing it as something silly. What helped me was a combination of the right psychedelics (large dose and a synergetic mix, but that varies for everyone), having Leo's Self-Love video playing in the background, and general state of mind in the weeks leading up to this - been studying and contemplating many texts and poems, mainly Sufi and Beguines

Edited by LambdaDelta

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

I wonder if different people are more and less naturally inclined to the various facets of Reality. How annoying to be less likely to feel Love though :P.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I wonder if different people are more and less naturally inclined to the various facets of Reality.

It clearly is so

31 minutes ago, What Am I said:

How annoying to be less likely to feel Love though:P

Nah, we'll love it more when we actually realize it 9_9

Edited by Davino

22 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I wonder if different people are more and less naturally inclined to the various facets of Reality.

Of course!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Varying your chems can help.

Any in particular stand out for this purpose?

Posted (edited)

see God. The feeling of love is akin to the creator of the universe coming to specifically you and granting you access to heaven by pushing on your forehead. It dosent go away.

What humans think as love like boyfriend and girfleidn or mother and father is not even close to the same feeling. It should almost be considered a different emotion entirely. The difference between feelings between human love and Gods love is further than a having a perfect life and having a life depressed and homeless on the streets.

Its Mad love.

I didnt become a more loving being outwardly after ward that takes more time. But mentally I have become very loving. My heart chakra still closed and as you, I am not willing to open it yet. There are things in your life you can do to become more open by doing nice things and being open and not beating yourself over anything.

Reality is like a way to directly experience metaphysical feelings without knowing how to do it specifically. There are ways to experience it but you have to do other things first. Like get a girlfriend or house or pet, if you do these you will get good feelings. There is a way to just get those feelings whenever you want and that is from seeing God because you see God is your girlfriend and God is always there and you can just let yourself feel the feelings just sitting there. God is more  your girlfriend than your girlfriend is your girlfriend. So if God created your girlfriend and your girlfriend made you feel good why couldnt God make you feel that good by being there?

Let God make you feel good.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

It's identical.   If you havent shaken and rolled across the floor from the waves of Infinity, nothingness, and Consciousness  -  (Divine Bliss and Being itself) than guess what - you havent awoken to Love..  There's more to go.  Buddhism was the most accurate when it comes to awakening.  And to my knowledge a specific awakening to Love simply isn't there.  It wasn't for me either-  because Love is the whole thing and doesn't have to announce itself.   If you aren't writhing on the floor than you aren't awake.  It you are than you know Love and Being.  Love is a kundalini awakening.   My awakening was spawned purely from meditation just as a side note.   I still have my doubts about forced awakenings.  But that is why I align with Peter Ralston.  The difference is I acknowledge that all of it is Love.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

If you stare at the metatron sacred geometry for 5mins before tripping, it will transport you to love. Metatron geometry is basically encoded energy of Highest Love. It can directly open your heart and place you where you wanna be (prayer full of Light conciousness) 

Screenshot_20240531_063502.jpg

Drill this image into your mind and psyche by staring at it for 5 mins. And then try to recreate that same geometry with eyes closed and watch what happens. It can be practiced soberly aswell. And should. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

Alternative images that can be invoked and meditated upon before tripping or soberly to touch that space of divine love inside you. But metatron sacred geometry is arguably the most effective. 

Screenshot_20240531_070808.jpg

Screenshot_20240531_071059.jpg

There're other ways and methods to get there aswell. But those require a lot of time to explain. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Inliytened1 I've had wild Awakenings but I just feel that there's so much more I can discover on Love, in comparison with what I've done in consciousness and truth. I've had amazing experiences of Love but it's the levels, because I can contrast it with consciousness and I've gone through cycles of: I can't be more conscious and breaking through to more and this in microcycles and macrocycles; but love goes so slow for me at this point of my path. I feel self-love and just the love of innate existence, but nothing like: oh I broke through infinite Love and again and a million times Love and even more Love, this dynamic has never happened to me, like it has done in other facets.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Inliytened1 I've had wild Awakenings but I just feel that there's so much more I can discover on Love, in comparison with what I've done in consciousness and truth. I've had amazing experiences of Love but it's the levels, because I can contrast it with consciousness and I've gone through cycles of: I can't be more conscious and breaking through to more and this in microcycles and macrocycles; but love goes so slow for me at this point of my path. I feel self-love and just the love of innate existence, but nothing like: oh I broke through infinite Love and again and a million times Love and even more Love, this dynamic has never happened to me, like it has done in other facets.

In those wild awakenings did you drown in Divine ecstasy?   It's so fundamental that you will be too busy being it to need to understand it.

Maybe you've already tasted it.  If you are looking for some logical explanation of Love to be revealed to you on an existential level I don't think you can find it.  Because the word Love in human language references an emotion.  And it is that but existentially it is so much deeper.  While nothingness, Consciousness, Infinity, and Oneness, those things line up to their definitions both on a human level and existentially. 

Wikipedia"

Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure.[1]

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

In those wild awakenings did you drown in Divine ecstasy?

Yes, but I feel that's bliss not Love.

I also once felt that consciousness is identical to love as everything became pure white.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe you've already tasted it.

I have but I can't get deeper.

With solipsism, I contemplate it and pum direct Awakening. Then Solipsism has been just getting deeper, more nuanced and it's a progressive neverending Solipsistic unfolding.

But Love is like... See, I really sat down and said what is probably what I'm most wrong about? And Love was the answer, that's why all of this. I realized my Love realizations are just skin deep and I cannot progress further.

I'll find my way, it's just taking longer. I'll update you all when Love finally cracks for me

Posted (edited)

Love is not simply something to be felt. If you want to really grasp love you gotta cognize it, not feel it. Comprehend WHAT Love is.

Bliss is not the same thing as cognizing Love. If you successfully cognize Love, you will go way beyond bliss, you will enter ecstacy.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Comprehend WHAT Love is.

I've just had an experience. I realized Love is what allows everything to be what it is. Consciousness is Love because it allows everything to be exactly what is. It has been a very interesting experience and it has given me hope.

Existential Love, here I am!

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you successfully cognize Love, you will go way beyond bliss, you will enter ecstacy.

You don't have to sell it to mexD, I'm already fully convinced it's amazing!:x

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I've just had an experience. I realized Love is what allows everything to be what it is. :x

Nice   it's melting me right now as well.   It can't be conceptualized I think that is a mistake.   It just IS.  But when you get it...boy..just watch out.  It will melt you.  

Yes to feel it isn't the right word but still - it can hit you when you simply look in your dog's eyes.  He is you but also the bond between the two of you is it.  The oneness.  The selflessness between the two of you which unites.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.