Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Donald J. Trump has been found guilty in hush money trial

133 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000 actually the only parameters to become president is to be born in USA, be over 35 and live in the States for the past 14 years, that’s it, nothing else. Now for all other elected officials, it’s a fair game, no rules whatsoever.

I think the court did disservice to the nation, realistically, it’s not possible to be guilty on all counts, even big cases that happened still people were charged on some and acquitted on the others. But that’s not my point, the reason I say they did big disservice is that they make it even more polarizing and it really comes down to individual people who just hate each other more and more. I was actually in Manhattan when the jury was happening, I actually was there accidental for totally different reason and I saw the two protest happening, one for Trump and one against. I tried to observe from totally meta perspective and what I realized the two sides were really spewing hatred at each other, that’s really what it boiled down to, American was cursing American. People were just cursing and wishing that the other side dies and etc. I am not sure why each side was so passionate about it, it’s not like that particular individual was found guilty and it’s not like that particular individual would face a sentence. But what I was able to spot, was our human development went bit down. And mind you, there were people who came from work and some even were dress fine so it’s not like it was a homeless gathering. 
So what I want to say is that at this particular moment the American development is bit low and making this political stunt does not help much. And let’s be honest, it was a stunt also.

Posted (edited)

@Gennadiy1981
It's possible to be convicted on all counts. I've been on three juries. One where all were held, one where some of the charges were held, and one where we threw it out.

From what I've seen, Trump's lawyers are garbage at law; he keeps screwing over the good ones.

Oh, and he can't keep his mouth shut for more than 5 minutes, meaning he constantly incriminates himself.

Edited by BlueOak

11 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

in realistic court a person never gets guilty on all accounts, let’s be honest. Some they find guilty and some they let it go.

I also found that weird.

Maybe he actually did all of that.

Maybe they wanted to make an exemplar sentence, this is common in law.

Nevertheless, it's true that any independent thinker would find 34/34 a bit weird 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Do these charges he’s been convicted of actually warrant a prison sentence? The sentencing is not until July 11, but if he appeals the charges, but is sentenced to prison on July 11, will he still go to jail?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Do these charges he’s been convicted of actually warrant a prison sentence? The sentencing is not until July 11, but if he appeals the charges, but is sentenced to prison on July 11, will he still go to jail?

Yes. 34 Felonies will give you jail time.

But he won't go to jail no because America is becoming an authoritarian state, and its leaders are elevated to a status beyond the common man.

The clever middle ground would be house arrest, but I would wager people won't pick that either.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak

7 hours ago, BlueOak said:

@Gennadiy1981
It's possible to be convicted on all counts. I've been on three juries. One where all were held, one where some of the charges were held, and one where we threw it out.

From what I've seen, Trump's lawyers are garbage at law; he keeps screwing over the good ones.

Oh, and he can't keep his mouth shut for more than 5 minutes, meaning he constantly incriminates himself.

Right, and let's say he is found guilty and charged. My question is is that legally not prevent Trump from running?

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yes he ‘could’. Each charge carries a maximum sentence of four years. The judge may choose a lesser punishment like a fine, probation or supervision, including Trump’s age, the fact that he’s a first-time felon - and even perhaps the fact that he’s a former president. You've also got the logistical nightmare of secret service detail that need to keep Trump safe should he go to prison. I doubt very much he will serve time.

23 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@BlueOak

Right, and let's say he is found guilty and charged. My question is is that legally not prevent Trump from running?

No

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Now Trump's campaign will be the most shameless ever. He's gonna use every scummy trick he can think of because his only chance of avoiding prison is to beat Biden.

Trump is now a cornered rat.

Trump won’t go to prison. He is a former president with classified intel. He has to have the secret service around him, and I would guess he would be put under house arrest. But with mansions like his, that wouldn’t really be prison. They wouldn’t allow Trump to get screwed around by other inmates. 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Are you sure there's no political motivation at all?

https://www.actualized.org/insights/on-trumps-character

This blog is more profound: https://www.actualized.org/insights/inside-the-mind-of-trump

Goes deeper into the existential roots of  Trump’s character.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Husseinisdoingfine

Sure, but again is there no political factor in doing that instead of just meta lessons?

He just uses that as an excuse, he hates Trump, of course mostly what he says about him is true but the problem is he doesn't shit on others equally if not more, imo Biden alone deserves more shit than Trump but you won't see Leo talk about him, but i think it's just a matter of ignorance, he will wise up on this topic one day.

1 hour ago, strika said:

He just uses that as an excuse, he hates Trump, of course mostly what he says about him is true but the problem is he doesn't shit on others equally if not more, imo Biden alone deserves more shit than Trump but you won't see Leo talk about him, but i think it's just a matter of ignorance, he will wise up on this topic one day.

You're commiting a 'false equivalency ' fallacy.

In no reality are Trump and Biden equally incompetent, unethical, deluded, or corrupt.

Defaulting to this stance is an example of an intellectually lazy 'thought terminate cliche'.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

32 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

You're commiting a 'false equivalency ' fallacy.

In no reality are Trump and Biden equally incompetent, unethical, deluded, or corrupt.

Defaulting to this stance is an example of an intellectually lazy 'thought terminate cliche'.

Actualized.org forum user supporting a pedophile, can't say i'm suprised 😭😭😭

You have to admit that Mr Trump is a perfect example on these topics and he is the most popular/notorious person globally, which I think is primarily why Leo uses him. Even before Leo first started talking about Mr T, I thought that he would be a good example. I also believe that Leo has a good reason for not using Biden in examples. 

9 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The charges are strong enough. But the legal experts I’ve seen so far have said that it’s very unlikely he will face prison. So no.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, strika said:

Actualized.org forum user supporting a pedophile, can't say i'm suprised 😭😭😭

You are getting out of line and spreading low quality takes on this forum. This is a warning. If you keep making low quality posts like this, you will be kicked out of here. We have quality standards here. This is not Reddit where you can post political garbage without consequence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are getting out of line and spreading low quality takes on this forum. This is a warning. If you keep making low quality posts like this, you will be kicked out of here. We have quality standards here. This is not Reddit where you can post political garbage without consequence.

Fair, but all i'm saying is beware of Biden, he is not as innocent as this forum paints him to be, with time this will be shown publicly.

50 minutes ago, strika said:

Fair, but all i'm saying is beware of Biden, he is not as innocent as this forum paints him to be, with time this will be shown publicly.

I'm not saying Biden is always innocent, and your skepticism is valid, but the public has been told this for years now and we're still waiting. Maybe we should also beware of these sources and the endless false accusations.