Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Donald J. Trump has been found guilty in hush money trial

133 posts in this topic

@Husseinisdoingfine I'm expecting his blog post on the issue. It's gonna be juicy

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

A throwback to this classic blog post:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/inside-the-mind-of-trump

His entire life is collapsing in on him, Leo sort of predicted this in his 'Inside The Mind Of Trump' blog, as well as his SDi Stage Red video. He has lived in a very egoistic reality distortion bubble, and his karma is coming to bite him. 

I wouldn't say that yet.  If he gets elected he can just pardon himself.   There's still a good chance he could become president.   He won't be able to vote for himself though 😕

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

If he gets elected he can just pardon himself.

Of course he would. He is a very innoncent man!

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's still a good chance he could become president. 

Do you really think so? 

I expect a bit more from America. The whole world is looking and since Trump came to power, US has become cringe. Hopefully this ends up being just a bad nightmare and society can keep moving forward.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Do you really think so? 

Actually I'm not sure - I think he can but he could face impeachment so it's not something he would want to do...but I'm sure if he got into office he would try to weasel out of it....either through a rigged judge (his favorite) and an appeal or a pardon attempt. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Davino said:

Do you really think so? 

I expect a bit more from America. The whole world is looking and since Trump came to power, US has become cringe. Hopefully this ends up being just a bad nightmare and society can keep moving forward.

You expect a bit more from America so you want them to elect a promoter of a satanic agenda and a child penetrator as the president over an egoistical criminal? I will take "cringe" US over satanic US every day of the week.

@Husseinisdoingfine

51 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

But my thread came first...

You can hide this thread and make another one then!😁

11 minutes ago, strika said:

You expect a bit more from America so you want them to elect a promoter of a satanic agenda and a child penetrator as the president over an egoistical criminal? I will take "cringe" US over satanic US every day of the week.

Forget that

Look at what both have actually done in their presidency years

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Forget that

Look at what both have actually done in their presidency years

Lmao i can't just forget that, maybe Biden himself can but i can't

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Actually I'm not sure - I think he can but he could face impeachment so it's not something he would want to do...but I'm sure if he got into office he would try to weasel out of it....either through a rigged judge (his favorite) and an appeal or a pardon attempt. 

I thought presidents in the usa had full inmunity but it doesn't seem so. I just overlooked it and thought that he would be inmune just by the fact of being president like in other countries.

A sitting president of the United States is granted immunity for Official Acts taken as President. It is under legal dispute whether he also enjoys immunity from criminal liability or prosecution. Neither civil nor criminal immunity is explicitly granted in the Constitution or any federal statute.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Both Trumps have been merged.

Sorry @Hardkill I merged them in the wrong order. I wanted to keep your original thread but the merging interface on this forum software works backwards.

That's okay. At least you acknowledge the credit I get for mentioning it first. 

But that doesn't really matter.

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

I thought presidents in the usa had full inmunity but it doesn't seem so. I just overlooked it and thought that he would be inmune just by the fact of being president like in other countries.

No, he doesn't. That's a very misleading statement that Trump and his MAGA goons have been making. 

Even the US Supreme Court already implied that during their hearing of Trump's case for "Absolute immunity" as a sitting president or even former president. 

Otherwise, that would essentially mean that POTUS is a king who is above the law, which actually mean that Biden would a king that is above the law.

Posted (edited)

@Davino i misread your question i thought you were asking whether or not he could pardon himself - yes there's a really good chance he could get elected again...all of this is so unprecedented its really interesting that we are even having this conversation about a president pardoning himself heheh.  Only in America.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

No, he doesn't. That's a very misleading statement that Trump and his MAGA goons have been making. 

Even the US Supreme Court already implied that during their hearing of Trump's case for "Absolute immunity" as a sitting president or even former president. 

Otherwise, that would essentially mean that POTUS is a king who is above the law, which actually mean that Biden would a king that is above the law.

Yeah it doesn't matter that he was President before.  It is interesting that Michael Cohen went to jail years ago for the same thing and it took them this long to go after Trump.  But they did.  I do think there was some corruption in this trial.. it was a democratic prosecutor.  I'm not saying I have any evidence for that I'm just intuiting.  Normally a guy like Trump would have beaten this or some of the charges.  Guilty on all counts reeks of corruption with a legal team like Trump had... but I could be wrong.  Anyway I'm not saying he didn't deserve this or didn't do it.   He deserves everything he's got coming to him.  But he has been a snake all of his life and I'd be surprised if he doesn't wiggle out of this too.  If he gets into office he will reverse engineer this to be sure.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

Trump is an existential threat to democracy. Make sure you vote and encourage your friends also. 

Edited by enchanted

12 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Trump is an existential threat to democracy. Make sure you vote and encourage your friends also. 

Biden is an existential threat to life, he quite literally promotes death, i will take non-democrative life over death.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, enchanted said:

He's not Hitler.  He would definitely improve the economy from where it is now.  Just look at it without bias.  Look where the economy was before Covid and now where it is under Biden.  We were hitting on all cylinders.   I voted for Biden last time but now...might be different.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, strika said:

Biden is an existential threat to life, he quite literally promotes death, i will take non-democrative life over death.

I wouldn't go that far...but useless is a good word.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Law and Order! Lock him up!

xD

No, you're wrong! I mean, why would someone like Trump ever dare or even think about breaking the law and order of our country?

Ever since Nixon first ran on the idea of Republicans being the party of Law and Order, they've all kept saying that they are Standard-bearer of those values, including Trump himself!

So, I believe them when Republicans, especially Nixon and Trump, have said that they are the prime examples of Law and Order. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

i-am-not-a-crook-richard-nixon-doc-braham.jpg

Edited by Hardkill

Tremendous damage has already been done to our court system and especially the institutions at the top. It’s difficult for me to see our current democracy lasting much longer before it devolves even further.