Husseinisdoingfine

Breaking News: Donald J. Trump has been found guilty in hush money trial

133 posts in this topic

@Davino

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

lmao, that's the most guilty sentence i've heard in my whole life

I mean yes, based on statement analysis, and body language analysis that does match up to what a person feeling guilty would say.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

because if you convicted, you can't run or president.

Yes you can. He will still run, even moreso because it's his only way to avoid prison.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How Republicans are gonna square their respect for traditional american law and still vote for trump is gonna be fun to watch. Intense mental gimnastics coming soon

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Law and Order! Lock him up!

xD

Just the rich irony of the situation. The man for who and his supporters were chanting "lock her up" in reference to Hillary Clinton, is now facing a serious possibility of time in Federal prison.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Not entirely related:

:D 

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Just the rich irony of the situation. The man for who and his supporters were chanting "lock her up" in reference to Hillary Clinton, is now facing a serious possibility of time in Federal prison.

He deserves to get locked up but so does Hillary, she deserves it even more

@Husseinisdoingfine

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

To be fair, she's probably guilty of a few things too, also Bill 'I did not sleep with that woman' Clinton.

@strika

2 minutes ago, strika said:

He deserves to get locked up but so does Hillary, she deserves it even more

True, and most of the Clintons for their past corruptions. Come on folks, keep your biases down, stay objective. Even if Trump is found guilty and getting charged, don't act like the Clintons are a better alternative and don't have skeletons in their closets too.

Posted (edited)

Both Trump threads have been merged.

Sorry @Hardkill I merged them in the wrong order. I wanted to keep your original thread but the merging interface on this forum software works backwards.

Edited by Leo Gura

How is that possible, was there no trumptard in the jury ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 minute ago, ricachica said:

@Danioover9000  So to be super clear, this means he cannot run for president?

He can and he will, there's no law preventing this.

3 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

How is that possible, was there no trumptard in the jury ? 

There was one guy following him on TruthSocial, but that alone doesn't make someone MAGA. It's NYC after all.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Both Trumps have been merged.

Sorry @Hardkill I merged them in the wrong order. I wanted to keep your original thread but the merging interface on this forum software works backwards.

But my thread came first...

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

But my thread came first...

I did not have a precise timestamp to know. Just let it go.

Trump is 77, Biden 81

Don't they want to chill a little 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

How prophetic this point and just shows how twisted everything has become. Liberals inforcing law and conservatives for special treatments.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Trump fans will have to find better excuses. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Trump is 77, Biden 81

Don't they want to chill a little 

That's the perfect age to be a USA president, it's like becoming a Pope at this point:D

A throwback to this classic blog post:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/inside-the-mind-of-trump

His entire life is collapsing in on him, Leo sort of predicted this in his 'Inside The Mind Of Trump' blog, as well as his SDi Stage Red video. He has lived in a very egoistic reality distortion bubble, and his karma is coming to bite him.