davecraw

Isn't God many different being simulatansouly?

13 posts in this topic

Thus isn't no one God?

If it's even possible for the phenomenon to be understood from our relative perspective using some kind of advanced science, it'd probably be like a caveman trying to comprehend a computer. The logical framework just isn't there. And it may be paradoxical and beyond logic entirely, and can only be experienced.

On 5/30/2024 at 11:52 AM, davecraw said:

Thus isn't no one God?

No one value or ________ can be God.

I think that, from my relative point of view, your consciousness is part of my unconscious. So no, there's only one God.

@davecraw Everyone and everything is a manifestation of God

All we can see are manifestations

God himself can't be seen or known

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

On 30/5/2024 at 6:52 PM, davecraw said:

Thus isn't no one God?

Yeap, In a way thats why i dont totally like to say all of that thing about "You are God". 

Because imo saying to someone is God implies that the other one IS not God. Lol.

14 hours ago, What Am I said:

If it's even possible for the phenomenon to be understood from our relative perspective using some kind of advanced science, it'd probably be like a caveman trying to comprehend a computer. The logical framework just isn't there. And it may be paradoxical and beyond logic entirely, and can only be experienced.

I dont know why It has to be so complex. 

Where other beings are happening? Right here, in this very Life 

Is not in another Life. You might not see me but if you Walk enough you Will see me, Im in the same Reality as You.

Now...if this Reality isnt a physical one and there is not a self in the first place, then there isnt any separate beings . Just "God".

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 5/30/2024 at 7:52 PM, davecraw said:

Thus isn't no one God?

God is "nothing".  

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I dont know why It has to be so complex. 

Yeah, I got a little carried away on that one. I work in technology and it sometimes pollutes my thinking. I'm in agreement that a metaphysical realization is probably how it'd be grasped.

43 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Yeah, I got a little carried away on that one. I work in technology and it sometimes pollutes my thinking. I'm in agreement that a metaphysical realization is probably how it'd be grasped.

Realize first you dont know what this experience is. You just learn shit from other humans and school about what this experience is. But you never had a direct experience of what is it. 

Realize you dont what this experience is...a magical unknowing can appear. 

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Realize you dont what this experience is...a magical unknowing can appear.

:x

I've touched this to a certain degree sober when practicing, and I've most definitely experienced it on 5-MeO-DMT when practicing. It's like the saying, "When I heard the bell ring, there was no me and no bell, just the ringing." The feeling of liberation from the sense of self that's usually wedged between my experience was palpable. But the gravity of my ignorance is still strong enough that it continues to pull me back.

28 minutes ago, What Am I said:

:x

I've touched this to a certain degree sober when practicing, and I've most definitely experienced it on 5-MeO-DMT when practicing. It's like the saying, "When I heard the bell ring, there was no me and no bell, just the ringing." The feeling of liberation from the sense of self that's usually wedged between my experience was palpable. But the gravity of my ignorance is still strong enough that it continues to pull me back.

Nice. Then once you get a taste of It theres no coming back, now we have to put certain work to stop the pulling back

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nice. Then once you get a taste of It theres no coming back, now we have to put certain work to stop the pulling back

a9128b43ae351ec512ebfd0cfb5afb0f--arnold

Edited by What Am I

There is only one being, and its dimensions are infinite. You are one dimension, I am another. If we eliminate the dimension, pure being remains, where we are one. The infinite dimensions seem to be synchronized with each other. This is the cosmos, which is in perpetual motion