TheGod

Why God Is So Obsessed With Dreaming?

38 posts in this topic

Will there ever be a point in my experience where I will actually stop dreaming? 

I'm dreaming constantly without stopping. I had an experience on 5MeO-DMT where I fully woke up and then decided to go back giving away my power. I don't remember 99% of that trip. But I clearly remember I realized my immortality, my pure goodness and that nothing bad has ever happened (but if you ask me to explain on that I won't be able to, because I don't remember shit). I also remember that I was shocked with the fact that I'm the actual fucking God. But the thing that freaked me out the most is the paradox of things happening but not actually happening. I was counscious of myself appearing and re-appearing as some form or an object, but at the same time I was aware that nothing was happening. 

It's a very tricky question because the future IS a dream. And you are asking about the future.

In general I would say that it is God's nature to dream forever. However it's also possible to take pauses in dreaming and rest in pure Infinity/Nothingness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God is not dreaming in the sense of a subject doing things, but the inevitable fact of the absence of limits causes the appearance of everything that appears. The great mind, the infinite intelligence, is the perfect coordination of the infinites cycles of the cosmos, which is a cycle in itself.

God cannot be only void because it would be limited to the void, and there can be no limits. God does not decide to be, it is. it is unavoidable

God might be more of a force and not a person. God is infinity. God is pure dream. The infinite dream. Infinite imagination.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a very tricky question because the future IS a dream. And you are asking about the future.

Now is a dream as well, isn't it? 

In general I would say that it is God's nature to dream forever

It's very intelligent because there is nothing else to do

However it's also possible to take pauses in dreaming and rest in pure Infinity/Nothingness.

Is that what I'm doing when I imagine going to sleep at nigh? Night dreams seem to be even more immersive than this one. There is no time in them, pure action, drama and emotions :D

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is not dreaming in the sense of a subject doing things, but the inevitable fact of the absence of limits causes the appearance of everything that appears. The great mind, the infinite intelligence, is the perfect coordination of the infinites cycles of the cosmos, which is a cycle in itself.

God cannot be only void because it would be limited to the void, and there can be no limits. God does not decide to be, it is. it is unavoidable

u should stop mental masturbation and start doing psychedelics

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

God might be more of a force and not a person. God is infinity. God is pure dream. The infinite dream. Infinite imagination.

You too. 

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Now is a dream as well, isn't it?

Yes, but your hands are more real than Santa Claus.

It's very intelligent because there is nothing else to do

There is the possibilty of not-dreaming. But that might get old.

Is that what I'm doing when I imagine going to sleep at nigh? Night dreams seem to be even more immersive than this one. There is no time in them, pure action, drama and emotions :D

If you really want to hear a mindfuck: you are dreaming sleep right now. It's so fucking tricky that it's hard to believe it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, TheGod said:

u should stop mental masturbation and start doing psychedelics

You sound like a smart one, congratulations 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, TheGod said:

Will there ever be a point in my experience where I will actually stop dreaming? 

I'm dreaming constantly without stopping. I had an experience on 5MeO-DMT where I fully woke up and then decided to go back giving away my power. I don't remember 99% of that trip. But I clearly remember I realized my immortality, my pure goodness and that nothing bad has ever happened (but if you ask me to explain on that I won't be able to, because I don't remember shit). I also remember that I was shocked with the fact that I'm the actual fucking God. But the thing that freaked me out the most is the paradox of things happening but not actually happening. I was counscious of myself appearing and re-appearing as some form or an object, but at the same time I was aware that nothing was happening. 

Because, Being is boring. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

god knows nothing of silly mad dreaming, he is one here is two apparently

he is awaiting you to wake up any time you feel like it

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Because, Being is boring. Lol. 

Hhahahahha finally I found someone who shares my view on being. 
Being is boring as fuck for God. There is nothing to do in that state and everything looses the meaning. God loves drama so much and there is no drama in being. 

14 hours ago, TheGod said:

@TheGod That's the purpose of the spiritual path.  

Liberation, Mukti. 

To truly Awaken from the dream. 

As much as I recognise the power of 5-MeO-DMT, that is STILL dreaming/mind.

5-MeO-DMT happens within the dream. Is just another appearance. True You is not even there.

There is a beyond where you truly go above ANY identification.

Do not identify with anything, not even God, Dreaming, Immortality, or anything that happens on psychedelics. Nothing!!

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

8 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Being is boring as fuck for God.

oh my oh my....what am I reading. 

A lot of psychedelics, but little taste of the Ultimate. Because if not you wouldn´t be writing those words....

There is nothing to do in that state and everything looses the meaning. God loves drama so much and there is no drama in being. 

Being You. Which is better than being not-you (identification). 

and there is no drama in being. 

There is just empty blissful freedom. Which blows out the water anything that you have tasted in life. All that you know about life including psychedelics is identification, not true You.

'Being is boring' is also a thought/identification @TheGod @James123

If you get a taste of the Ultimate Being you are, you wouldn´t be writing this words. 

21 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Being is boring as fuck for God. There is nothing to do in that state and everything looses the meaning. God loves drama so much and there is no drama in being. 

Lolllll. That's where the ego comes alive or created / fucking drama. Hahahahaha 

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you get a taste of the Ultimate Being you are, you wouldn´t be writing this words. 

İt's just the absolute Truth brother. We already accept What We are. Time is the joke around and honor the Being with living fully. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

We already accept What We are.

What we are? 

Ding Dong

Brains Do Not Exist 

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is not dreaming in the sense of a subject doing things, but the inevitable fact of the absence of limits causes the appearance of everything that appears.

IMO this is a really inspired statement. It's one of those that stretches your mind and lets you feel the profundity when you try to follow it through.

Posted (edited)

To overcome solipsism. God in God's absolute sense is lonely. So he Dreams.

you could say there is a masculine polarity to Reality that desires autonomy, and a feminine polarity that desires multiplicity. Reality is a play of the two coming into balance.

Edited by Oppositionless

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What we are?