Recursoinominado

YouTube is already flooded with AI-generated videos and it SUCKS.

37 posts in this topic

@Lyubov

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I believe there is going to be a return to truthfulness and authenticity on these platforms in the next ten years. AI is going to get so good it will cause a lot of confusion and there will be a massive push back to this technology. Face to face interaction will increase and even the content made will be more inclusive and holistic. I’m even seeing it some now. Ive noticed there’s been a big rise in videos made by people working normal jobs and just living a typical life without the influence bullshit laid over. I think we will see more this 

Or in the next 10 years Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Kick, and other social media become so much more addictive and that good at creating and maintaining addiction patterns that humans cannot become independent in thinking and being from those digital technologies.

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

It has to be emptied and understood by another real human 

What do you mean by emptied? Did you perhaps mean embodied?

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao

16 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What do you mean by emptied? Did you perhaps mean embodied?

I think the lion meant humans should empty out the data and A.I generated content to understand the A.I.

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Those videos SUCK, they are robotic, soulless, and frankly disrespectful. 

For now but in the future they will be not only on par with something authentic but genuinely super stimulatory above anything a human can do.

There will come a point when AI generated content is so much more stimulating than anything else that you won’t wanna watch anything else.

Bonus: on top of that you’ll probably have an AI friend that to a degree completely attached to and in love with.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

For now but in the future they will be not only on par with something authentic but genuinely super stimulatory above anything a human can do.

There will come a point when AI generated content is so much more stimulating than anything else that you won’t wanna watch anything else.

Bonus: on top of that you’ll probably have an AI friend that to a degree completely attached to and in love with.

No, i won't.

Not when i am not looking for entertainment but rare gems from great humans. 

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lyubov

Or in the next 10 years Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Kick, and other social media become so much more addictive and that good at creating and maintaining addiction patterns that humans cannot become independent in thinking and being from those digital technologies.

Maybe, it could be this too but I see it ultimately as a lie and illusion so it will eventually break. I see a hammer thrown into the talking video screen type situation, like that old apple ad, less dramatic though. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

No, i won't.

Not when i am not looking for entertainment but rare gems from great humans. 

AI will generate great gems from humans that are more insightful than anything a human can produce.

” but I won’t be watching it“ That statement says more about pride and your current emotional state than anything else.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

AI will generate great gems from humans that are more insightful than anything a human can produce.

” but I won’t be watching it“ That statement says more about pride and your current emotional state than anything else.

There will never be any AI Ramana Maharshi or AI Alan Watts.

AI can and will ever only be able to parrot gems of wisdom, but cannot self-inquiry, or be god-realized.

If, in 1000 years, that became possible, humanity would be doomed anyway. 

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

There will never be any AI Ramana Maharshi or AI Alan Watts.

AI can and will ever only be able to parrot gems of wisdom, but cannot self-inquiry, or be god-realized.

If, in 1000 years, that became possible, humanity would be doomed anyway. 

The paradoxical thing about this is that should one reach God realization they would realize that even the humans they were imagining awoken them or who were God realized were projections of their own mind no different than an AI teacher would be.  They were all dreamed up by the mind of God and are identical in the Absolute sense.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I get fake videos of animal footage that's real but the Ai voice over tells a fake story. Like "this elephant got saved by his friends because he learned how to paint" and then clips of elephants and one elephant painting. 

Posted (edited)

Not only that, but the videos change frame every few seconds.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

And don’t forget about the phenomenon of sludge content.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine

3 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Not only that, but the videos change frame every few seconds.

Those are some cheap looking shorts. Why is YouTube trying to copy Tik Tok? Shame.

@Husseinisdoingfine

5 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

And don’t forget about the phenomenon of sludge content.

ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL! WTF is going on with Social media sites??? SO TOXIC! Honestly should be banned, and flamethrowered to crisp!!!

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Husseinisdoingfine

ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL! WTF is going on with Social media sites??? SO TOXIC! Honestly should be banned, and flamethrowered to crisp!!!

And only TIkTok benefits, just one company. 

Reason for regulation if you ask me. 

@Butters

1 hour ago, Butters said:

And only TIkTok benefits, just one company. 

Reason for regulation if you ask me. 

True, as they're getting more popular and expanding, they need higher regulations and be made an example of. The fact other businesses are trying to emulate them despite how toxic their content is to minds also needs to be checked.