funkychunkymonkey

time to face 5 meo malt

17 posts in this topic

WOW! ive been afraid this day would never come... 

I have done many things god amounts of tabs, double digit mushroom trips but i gotta be honest i know this is going to ruin all my idea of enlightenment. 

I am afraid! gotta be honest! reaching out to the community to say my time has come and if anyone has some advice i def have some questions! 

How can i allergy test this? will i have no choice but to trip allergy testing if its so potent? what should the substance look like? 

but more than anything i def wanna read what you guys think of malt and how was your first time?!?! 

Have you used 5-MeO-DMT before? Make sure you have a good idea what you're getting yourself into. Even though 5-MeO-MALT could be considered a bit gentler, when the dose gets high enough, it's about as hardcore as it gets.

I like it simply for the fact it's one of two substances that are practically a guaranteed ticket to high states of samadhi. Lots of psychedelics do lots of things, but only a couple can claim that.

The 5-MeO-MALT mega-thread would be a good one to read through for the basic questions.

First time with Malt was very sweet and gentle, I did very little as I like going slowly when discovering new substances so I only took 5mg snorting.
It's a very loving energy, I would compare it to cuddling with a partner, it can even become sexual at some point ahah
I watched from my window at some point and saw a stranger walking by, I never felt so much love for a complete stranger, trees, birds, life in general.
For me Malt is the Love aspect of consciousness. At higher dosage it can get intense but I never felt threatened in any way, this thing truly respect your bondaries so it is a very good experience imo

2 minutes ago, Lynx said:

First time with Malt was very sweet and gentle, I did very little as I like going slowly when discovering new substances so I only took 5mg snorting.
It's a very loving energy, I would compare it to cuddling with a partner, it can even become sexual at some point ahah
I watched from my window at some point and saw a stranger walking by, I never felt so much love for a complete stranger, trees, birds, life in general.
For me Malt is the Love aspect of consciousness. At higher dosage it can get intense but I never felt threatened in any way, this thing truly respect your bondaries so it is a very good experience imo

Nice start, did you always have your eyes open? What do you do while on a malt trip

I just sit and close my eyes 

5 mg plugged for me would do nothing probably 

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

Nice start, did you always have your eyes open? What do you do while on a malt trip

I just sit and close my eyes 

5 mg plugged for me would do nothing probably 

No I didn't always have my eyes open during the low dose experience, in fact I was moving around in my room, I decided to lie down on my bed and close my eyes after that, that's when I felt the cuddling love energy from Malt, I was moving like a snake in my bed due to feeling so good :D
With higher dose, the protocol is very different for me, I just lie down on the bed as soon as I feel it kicking and do nothing except letting the energy do its thing.
I'm yet to try a proper breakthrough dose with Malt though as I could only snort it and sometimes you don't get the full dose without a proper technique but I've ordered some liquid to make a cart soon, hopefully HCL will dissolve in the eliquid, will be much easier to breakthrough 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Lynx said:

hopefully HCL will dissolve in the eliquid

It 100% will. I was able to get the concentration at 3:1 PG:malt, and it's possible you could make it even more concentrated. I haven't found a need to test anything stronger.

Edited by What Am I

What would be a good safe starting dose SubQ of MaLT @What Am I considering 0.5g of mushrooms is intense at the minutw

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

What would be a good safe starting dose SubQ of MaLT @What Am I considering 0.5g of mushrooms is intense at the minutw

For someone with an expected reaction to typical psychedelic dosing, I'd suggest 2.5mg SubQ max as a first dose. It's double the strength of 5-MeO-DMT when used SubQ ime. For someone like you, it'd be a good idea to play it safe and start at 0.5mg or even less. It'd be easy to do if you make the vial at a 10mg/mL concentration.

6 minutes ago, What Am I said:

For someone with an expected reaction to typical psychedelic dosing, I'd suggest 2.5mg SubQ max as a first dose. It's double the strength of 5-MeO-DMT when used SubQ ime. For someone like you, it'd be a good idea to play it safe and start at 0.5mg or even less. It'd be easy to do if you make the vial at a 10mg/mL concentration.

Perfect thank you. Can you give me your dosage scale for 5meo malt and 5meo dmt for SubQ dosages? 0.5mg Micro dose, 2.5mg Intro dose, 5mg Medium Dose, 10mg Breakthrough, 15mg High dose etc etc

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, bambi said:

Can you give me your dosage scale for 5meo malt and 5meo dmt for SubQ dosages?

I haven't taken 5-MeO-MALT at a higher dose than 5mg yet. Regardless though, if I was you, I'd definitely start very low and increase in small increments until you understand how it'll affect you. I'm an N of 1, and there's really nobody to compare doses with for the malt because I've never heard of anyone else injecting it. Much less using SubQ as the ROA.

5-MeO-DMT:

5mg - medium
10mg - almost breakthrough
15mg - breakthrough

5-MeO-MALT:

2.5mg - medium
5mg - almost breakthrough

Edited by What Am I

perfect thank you. For you personally, how much g of msuhrooms or ug of LSD does 2.5mg MaLT compare

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

perfect thank you. For you personally, how much g of msuhrooms or ug of LSD does 2.5mg MaLT compare

That's a tough one, because my only experience with LSD is 100ug a couple times and I haven't used mushrooms in years. A rough guess would be that 2.5mg of malt is equal to 1-2 grams of mushrooms. It was stronger than my LSD trips.

What an epic title! The moment to face yourself my friend

My first trip:

Wow, where to begin? This is not a drug, and I can't even say it's a psychedelic. It feels like sobering up from a dream. It's not a high feeling or a trip, it's how things are when you are conscious and alive. I am very surprised and happy about malt, this is what I had been searching for. It really feels like my natural awakenings there is not this mystical psychedelic vibe to it, there is just consciousness and you can become more conscious and more awake. It really has this property of this is how things are, this is natural, this is real. This is probably what has surprised me the most, the no-drug vibes no-tripping, just awakening, just consciousness.

Interesting trips:

My last words on Malt:

Okay, I'll wrap it up. Malt is a unique Entheogen that is very useful for Awakening and Feeling. It has a rose femenine vibe of openeness and gentleness to its unfoldment although it can be brutal as mother nature but in keeping things in balance with a caring and rejuvenating approach. I do think it has the potential to make an impact in the world, if studied properly by psychiatrist, biochemist, psychologist, therapists, coaches and philosophers. We are still in the dark ages of psychedelic research. Doing my bit, I find Malt gentle, I could have handled it as one of my firsts substances if starting with low doses. I really don't feel like you have to build your way up to Malt with other psychedelics. I find it gentle enough and easy to work with, start low and keep experimenting. LSD and mushrooms can be much more difficult to handle in many circumstances, more loopy and twisted. So if you want a good psychedelic to become proffecient at and explore even from the very beginning with intelligent caution Malt is the best I have found.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

here i go guys imma snort like 3 mg to allergy test would a dose this low cause a bad trip cuz its not strong enough to break me  through?

update! on maybe 15 mg rn no real effects i am like super grounded and i see that nobody is gonna get this fly off into notthingness you meaningless letters lol. not enough of a dose, im gonna wait an hour before i redose o 25/30 i am  a heavyweight so i was afraid this would happen but hey i got all night i guess

ill post more updates thanks for the support 

more mentions 

little kundalini tickle, like when u pee and u get that jitter LOL! my heart was beating fast but this chemical is so gentle its lovely 

I get up to 25 mg plugged very subtle effects. A 25 mg dose is like a 10 mg dose, almost no difference. The trips up to this dose are not really overwhelming just clear and smooth. My head is always in normal state so I can think normally. The visuals are weak. So unfortunately I am not really sensitive to malt. 

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

I get up to 25 mg plugged very subtle effects. A 25 mg dose is like a 10 mg dose, almost no difference. The trips up to this dose are not really overwhelming just clear and smooth. My head is always in normal state so I can think normally. The visuals are weak. So unfortunately I am not really sensitive to malt. 

Hmm, 25 mg plugged doesn't seem like a high dose to me. I usually use approximately 20 mg via a nasal spray and get a decent trip.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.