Aaron p

Leo's Compassion

19 posts in this topic

In his newest video Leo articulates how even someone who takes the time to watch his videos is a diamond in the dirt. He got a little emotional, as I did also myself at that moment. I would just love to hear more about your compassion Leo and developing greater love and connection with you because the reality is, most of us see you as a greater role model than our own fathers. You are our spiritual father and I think the maturity that you've exhibited in your latest video of wrongness strikes very deep into my own heart and I would suspect the hearts of others in our beautiful little community here.

I know I don't know you personally but it feels like we do. And in a way, we do. You pour your heart out in your videos and we respond. In a way we know eachother just the right amount to the point where it's appropriate to say, Leo I truly love you as a spiritual guide and mentor. It seems to be that your selflessness and compassion are increasing. I struggle with anger issues and your latest video is offering me the chance to look more deeply into that. Thank you again for being you. Your truly the best teacher in the world. As far as me and my actualized friends who talk in private can tell. 

PS: we hope your health condition is ok, we care about you man :) and it's nice to see that you recognise our support and care and love for you. 

Thank you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I'm aware it's weird but for real, I legit have Leo as a father figure, I never had any males around in the family sense while growing up, and weirdly enough the elementary school i was in also only had female teachers for some reason lol,  then I got into philosophy then spiritually and finally found actualized.org, I was still 14, and man, Leo changed my life, he was the first person that was able to influence my thinking, even though I watched other resource's before Leo, none were able to change my thinking.

I got a derealization experience after first watching him the first time, and that was really transformative, I changed a lot after the derealization experience passed.

At some point with every teacher and thing, you begin to see it's limitations, and that's a good thing, a lot of people here follow leo way too blindly.

But I will always be thankful and remember him as the person who most influenced me growing up, especially as a person from Iraq, even though I always questioned all beliefs and ideas since I was 10, maybe I could have ended up falling into Islamic fundamentalism instead, like most people around me.

Edited by Ayham

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

Seriously though, I'm very appreciative of your work. 

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

He is too good to be true, no matter how much skepticism I apply to his teachings and ideas.

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

a lot of people here follow leo way too blindly

I was blind at the beginning. I didn't see his biases clearly. I was desperate as he was the only one I found caring about deep topics and was open-minded and honest to himself compared to all of the people I'm surrounded by, especially the religious people. But in all of that, I saw his work's "real" value, which is love. That healed me.

Edited by Nemra

I would like to share how I found Leo and my first Awakenings. All my life I had been searching Truth, compulsively and almost obsessively, that was my way of life. 

Nevertheless, I always felt lost despite deeply researching religion, science and philosophy. In the covid lockdown, an interesting video popped out in my feed: What is Truth? The definitive answer. So I watched it and one hour in I said: "Leo you are full of shit" closed the computer and left. But that video was eating me alive inside my mind, couldn't sleep properly and next morning I continued watching the episode. While I was listening to him I suddenly had my first epiphany in life, it was such a profound experience that it changed my life inside out, it felt like I literally broke a spell. From this mystical experience all the work that I had done in philosophy, religion and science, in the pursuit of truth, made sense for the first time. Like the raising sun now I could see clearly all around me.

By that time I discovered Sri Anandamayi Ma and thanks to her I had my second epiphany. This one was so huge I blissed out non stop for months, I thought I solved life, but bliss slowly left. I was just so intense into this work that I don't know how I managed to keep my human life and get into university. So close I was to renounce the world and go for Truth full time or die in the attempt. In that regard my uncle, who is a renowned psychologist, and Leo's video on self help were instrumental. Thanks to Leo I also discovered Psychedelics which to this day I feel they are a gift from God. 

I feel so lucky to have been born after Leo because I know all that it would have taken me to discover for myself what he already shared with us. Deep down I know I would have made it, at least very far, but it just makes my path much easier. Leo genuinely has saved me years of trial and error. Maybe I would still be compulsively searching for the Truth with no results but frustration.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Deeply grateful for Leo’s work. It truly transformed my life in ways a younger me would’ve only dreamed of and still does, it’s like he sparked the flame and now it just keeps growing and growing into this bonfire of God, Love and Passion. 

Infinite gratitude brother. 

I am you and you are me and we are one 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

Leo you brought me to psychedelics! Especially to good ones like 5 Meo Malt, 5 Meo mipt, 5 Meo Dmt. I had trust in you to take that. That alone is so much value till to this day I appreciate you for this life decision.

Furthermore your topics about non bullshit spirituality saved me probably decades (!) in being lost in spiritual teachings and not having any idea what real spirituality means. I know it's all contributed to you.

Furthermore this forum gives so much value. There is no other place than this on certain topics with so much wise people,  it is genius designed. Maintaining this community takes a lot of effort and you all did that on your own. Much appreciation for that!

Also  your raw videos about enlightenment gave me so much inspiration, some of the most interesting videos I probably ever watched.

There is too much to thank you for all of this incredible hard work. It's truly out of this world.

Edited by OBEler

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

Maintaining this community takes a lot of effort and you all did that on your own.

Not on my own, with the help of you Mods.

@Davino I'm glad you got a taste of Truth.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not on my own, with the help of you Mods.

Ah yes, with a little help from us mods too :)

Not falling into the trap of worshipping you Leo, but there comes a point where the reality is, you've changed our lives. Given us a clarity that is very rare, and anchor in life, deeper answers to life's deepest questions. So I say no sir, thank you 

@Aaron p My pleasure.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aaron p My pleasure.

We love you man - it's really great to see you back in action -

That said - the break obviously was required for your growth.    I honestly didn't expect you to return, but I've been wrong before...maybe once? :)

You're stuff was so electric that I just figured you had burned yourself out.

But now you are back with a vigor.  I love it.  You're the best bud.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I just figured you had burned yourself out.

I did, but I'm refreshed at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did, but I'm refreshed at the moment.

There's much more to be to done.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 31/05/2024 at 3:07 AM, Inliytened1 said:

There's much more to be to done.

Here here