integral

Stability vs pure imagination

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is it reasonable that the point of life is simply consciousness yearning for a stable story?

A bias towards coherence versus incoherence?

Why is this experience a type of stability? Opposed to complete randomness or noise?

Maybe i’m going to be told this is complete randomness and it is also stability at the same time? A why is there something vs nothing paradox?

From the start of this experience everything was narrowed down to stability. Yes it is all impermanent and constantly changing, but within all of that there is a deep stillness.

Why am I trying to create stability? Why separate and make distinctions about everything to stabilize it all?

The stillness in every moment is undeniable, but I feel like everything is trying to constantly  narrow down to the stillness and avoid chaos. Is that the entire point of this experience?

God is both stillness and chaos at the same time, but each experience is Chasing stillness.

Like a dog chasing it’s tail.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

To feel safe maybe? I don’t know if I’m getting you . But I’ve been thinking about similar things. I thought how when we are young and our sense of self is forming, the appearance is maybe unknown and this sense of separation is scary, so the mind creates this conceptual self and reality that we get attached to to form a sense of safety or something. If I am making any sense. 

Posted (edited)

I think you're asking why this waking dream has rules and laws, unlike a dream at night (pure imagination)

This is reality, natural spirals are formed, golden ratio stuff. The same ratio that makes up your body is the ratio in pinecones and in spiral galaxies. It's the real frequency, 1.618

Simple way to get the golden ratio, split stick in 2, one smaller one bigger stick. You want the small to big stick proportion to be the same as the big to the whole. Then you have it

a/b = b/(a+b)

a^2 + ab = b^2 

Suppose a=1 

1+b = b^2 

b^2-b -1 =0 

b= (1+-(Sqrt(1+4))/2

b= 1.618033...

Or b= -0.618033...

But since b is a length of a stick, it cant be negative, so its 1.618

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

It's a coherent dream.

You could dream random noise but it would not be a life.

So really, what you're catching onto is the thing of A LIFE.

Nobody in the spiritual community even talks about this.

A LIFE is a profound phenomenon. You're not merely alive. You are inside A LIFE!

Contemplate: What is A LIFE?

These spiritual people don't even realize what A LIFE is, as an existential thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What does God do exactly when it is not imagining things? Does he just floats in pure bliss?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

when it is not imagining things

That's duality. Imagination is Eternal.

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a coherent dream.

You could dream random noise but it would not be a life.

So really, what you're catching onto is the thing of A LIFE.

Nobody in the spiritual community even talks about this.

A LIFE is a profound phenomenon. You're not merely alive. You are inside A LIFE!

Contemplate: What is A LIFE?

These spiritual people don't even realize what A LIFE is, as an existential thing.

In my home language (Bulgarian), the word for Being is closely linked with Life. In english, you wouldn't think its linked, just being. 

битие - being

Funny thing, in Slovak битие appearantly means beating! 

In Russian, which I know is your original root, its бытие. I dont know if you ever examined the russian word, its probably also linked in meaning to simple life, like in Bulgarian.

https://www.google.com/search?q=translate&oq=translate&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i131i433i512l2j0i512j0i3j0i512j0i433i512j0i512l4j0i433i512j0i512l2.1807j0j7&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 

The word "битуване" meaning Living

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

what you are is a dimension of reality. Reality has no limits, therefore, the dimensions of reality are infinite. This is impossible to think, the human mind cannot, just as a tuna's mind cannot understand a computer.

Infinity, being unlimited, is unstable by definition. All the infinite dimensions are perfectly coordinated with each other, they are cycles within cycles to infinity. They are all in turn infinite, and therefore, essentially unstable, cyclical, non-permanent, subject to creation and destruction.

The dance of the cosmos is unimaginable, but its quality can be perceived. Its quality is life, unlimited intelligence creating itself within what the infinite structure allows, creating infinite butterfly effects that expands as infinite waves. The dance of God. 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

Existence is absolute. Self love is absolute. Experience is absolute.

Therefore Maybe:

Coherence (Not random) is absolute because it’s self-Iove.

Coherence is an absolute. Incoherence exists only as a finite experience.

If coherence is an absolute that implies something incredible and it becomes very clear why this is a stable dream why this is a coherent dream and  why this is a life because it’s all self-love, it’s all self and it’s all love and that always exists stably coherently.

Randomness or incoherence is A very finite almost materialistic concept. It’s a trap to the same degree people make when they separate something and nothing.

There is always something there is always coherence there Is always existence, experience and life. 

Life is an absolute.

Pure imagination is often confused with the type of randomness and this is a misconception. It’s all alive, it’s all life, it’s all coherent.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?