8 posts in this topic

I am noticing lately that to many times my mind first creates a negative story or images before something happens! To explain it further today I got a call from bank, they want to see my property before giving loan. Since Its raining here we haven't started construction work. They said they will come in 10 min and my mind started cooking up negative stories of how they will reject our application etc etc coz we havent started work. Finally They came and it went ok. Things like this happen everytime, my mind automatically comes up negative stories. This is hard when you have a long term goals, I keep on going back n forth on my goal. How to change this? How to change mind from cooking negative stories automatically.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Posted (edited)

State is critical if you were in a good mood you wouldn’t have been so pessimistic.

Focus on state maxing as a way of life.

Another dimension is You’ve only practised using your mind in a way that Spins up negative story, so you need to practice spinning up a positive story over and over again until it’s the default.

Another dimension is having many experiences within this domain will create more realistic expectations.

Another dimension is lens lock, you experience through the lens of survival and resistance to reality, like an animal. Create a new default lens through practice and morning contemplation/meditation, with the clear intention of installing a new lens that you’ve hand selected which to experience from. If you understood other as a figment of your subconscious universal imagination then maybe you would have a cleaner relationship with it.

Another dimension is a missing layer of self awareness, where one is unaware of how emotions are being created and emerging from the environment, how does emotions directly shape reality. Vigilantly become aware of the creation process of a single emotion from the physical component to the mental component to the social component to the cultural component.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, integral said:

State is critical if you were in a good mood you wouldn’t have been so pessimistic.

Focus on state maxing as a way of life.

Another dimension is You’ve only practised using your mind in a way that Spins up negative story, so you need to practice spinning up a positive story over and over again until it’s the default.

Another dimension is having many experiences within this domain will create more realistic expectations.

Another dimension is lens lock, you experience through the lens of survival and resistance to reality, like an animal. Create a new default lens through practice and morning contemplation/meditation, with the clear intention of installing a new lens that you’ve hand selected which to experience from. If you understood other as a figment of your subconscious universal imagination then maybe you would have a cleaner relationship with it.

Another dimension is a missing layer of self awareness, where one is unaware of how emotions are being created and emerging from the environment, how does emotions directly shape reality. Vigilantly become aware of the creation process of a single emotion from the physical component to the mental component to the social component to the cultural component.

All strong points thank you.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

One of the best ways is to have a daily visualization practice where you picture only positive things for your life for 20 mins per day. And do it every day, like a meditation practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Why do you choose to create negative stories? Own it. You are the master of your mind, it’s not the other way around. You choose your beliefs. They don’t choose you. You are not the victim. You are the creator. Do self inquiry. Why do you choose to tell yourself negative stories? What’s the benefit of doing this? What is unresolved? Start there and work your way through your beliefs and find what is out of alignment. 

Edited by Lyubov

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the best ways is to have a daily visualization practice where you picture only positive things for your life for 20 mins per day. And do it every day, like a meditation practice.

Thank you I will incoporate that.

@Leo Gura

I cannot imagine how bad and lost my life would have been without actualized.org, and I am sure its like that for 1000's of others. Thank you Leo, your teachings helped me gain clarity, strength, and a renewed sense of purpose. You have taught me to navigate life’s challenges with grace and to find joy in the journey. I am forever greatfull. ❤️

Edited by Harikrishnan

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Why do you choose to create negative stories? Own it. You are the master of your mind, it’s not the other way around. You choose your beliefs. They don’t choose you. You are not the victim. You are the creator. Do self inquiry. Why do you choose to tell yourself negative stories? What’s the benefit of doing this? What is unresolved? Start there and work your way through your beliefs and find what is out of alignment. 

Thank you I will contemplate on those questions.

Posted (edited)

Control your mind and use it to create what works, in short. Easier said than done, yet it's simple--not easy.

Edited by UnbornTao