universe

Motivational Speech About Being In The Moment And Finding Your Life Purpose

3 posts in this topic

I'm sure many have already seen this but just wanted to share because it's a good speech about some important things in life that are wise to focus on.

"Take a minute and ask yourself those big questions. Like Who Am I? What do I really want to do? What do I care about?"

I would also add to that, that you can ask yourself. What am I grateful for today? Which feelings and state would be best suited to help me towards taking this action that align with what I want to do?

❤️

Great video, I saw this a week ago! I’ve also met MKBHD in real life a few years ago. He’s a really kind and chill person  B|

I AM nutz

@universe

17 hours ago, universe said:

I'm sure many have already seen this but just wanted to share because it's a good speech about some important things in life that are wise to focus on.

"Take a minute and ask yourself those big questions. Like Who Am I? What do I really want to do? What do I care about?"

I would also add to that, that you can ask yourself. What am I grateful for today? Which feelings and state would be best suited to help me towards taking this action that align with what I want to do?

❤️

Here's also a good motivational speech, but more on the hyper masculine side:

and