Buck Edwards

Peter Ralston interview by Leo Gura.

378 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Id remain open minded that all of conciousness in its entirety is suspended in a larger context/perspective, and this is Enlightenment, and once you get there all pscyhedelics will stop having any effect.

Nah, consciousness is all there is

How come Psychedelics stop affecting anybody after Enlightenment? They stop tasting spicy food or something

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Your being very evengelic with psychedelics being the ultimate perspectiv 

I'm just giving straigth away methodology

Do a 10 day long 5meo retreat

Compare it with whatever 10 day retreat meditation technique you do

See the results

Repeat again and again

You will see that what I say is not fantasy but actuality

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Leo like most all Spiritual Teachers (not true Guru's) all have models and levels to it, he like all of them is identified with his way and experience, nothing really wrong with it, it relates to a certain sort of person, and it gets them on the path and doing something about instead of staying in survival mode and living below their potential and possibility, so when one identifies with something, they are blind to other ways to see it and talk about it and so forth, this is a huge problem in politics and societal problems as we can see, we can't fix our problems in the world today because the "other" cannot see it as a whole, only as they want to see it and do it, the "other" way is no good and doesn't work, lol...,.Such a huge issue and stupid one too...

Im sorry Im not sure how this post relates to my posts or the previous posts?

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

hey, you are also selling Water by the River! Welcome ^_^

Funny enough you have a hard ego to crack

The Psychonaut is habitually humbled 

Taken enough 5meo, consistently enough, long enough... you will see all those card tricks fly out the window

Just a peak, yeah.. But what a peak! You will never EVER be the same

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Nah, consciousness is all there is

How come Psychedelics stop affecting anybody after Enlightenment? They stop tasting spicy food or something

I'm just giving straigth away methodology

Do a 10 day long 5meo retreat

Compare it with whatever 10 day retreat meditation technique you do

See the results

Repeat again and again

You will see that what I say is not fantasy but actuality

All Im saying is that there has to be more to spirituality then psychedelics, no matter how useful or powerful they are, surely your intuition tells you this? 

You also are not explaining how pscyhedelics stop working or effecting enlightened people, which shows an anomoly

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No you don't.

Saying that Consciousness has degrees is not a model. And the fact that you cannot understand this means all your enlightenment talk is garbage.

I've been so conscious that if I was any more conscious I would be dead. You have no idea what you are talking about.

When I say Alien Consciousness you have zero idea what that is. No one here does.

Ok, here is my version of it: You have had in "your" Infinite Being a very high manifestation of appearances (Alien) which arose in nondual unity with the corresponding perceiver of that (Alien consciousness OF).

None of that changed your True Infinite nondual Being in any way.

Consciousness OF is always manifestation/appearance IN your True Being.

You can't qualify Pure Awareness itself in any way (and for sure not put "degrees" on it), and it is always in nondual unity with its appearances. In Infinite Being. Only appearances and the consciousness OF these appearances has degrees.

PS: When you are dead, that Alien Consciousness OF Alien n+1 is gone (or at least can be), and Infinite Being is "alive" and well and unchanged. Since it has nowhere to go.

Selling garbage by the River ^_^

PS: and btw. this is the 1000th delivery of garbage. By the River. Can anyone endure that? Oh my.

And for sure we leave the coolest 1000th post to the one and only

@Bazooka Jesus

Somehow it seems more-awake-than-thou never gets old:

On 20.6.2023 at 3:19 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Alright folks, in celebration of my 1000th post on this forum I have decided to let you all know once and for all who's the real BOSS in here. - So, without further ado... this is how this works:

1. I am Awake (notice the capital A), you are asleep. I am Enlightened (again, capital E), you are deluded. I am Annointed, you are retarded. I am a Sage. you are an idiot.

2. Since I am the only one on here who is awake - err, I mean, Awake, or rather AWAKE - no wait, make that AWAKE -, I have nothing to learn from you. In fact, I have nothing more to learn in this life PERIOD. You, on the other hand, have everything to learn from me. All of you are totally clueless about this whole Awakening thing; I am the only one in this b!tch who knows what's up.

3. I have completely and utterly transcended all egoic delusions, personal limitations and conceptual thinking. That's why I can confidently say that I am lightyears ahead of all you unenlightened knucklehead peasants out there and that my Personal Concepts (capital P, capital C) about Absolute Truth (capital A, capital T) are the only correct concepts, while all of your concepts are nothing but a big steaming pile of Horse Pooh (capital H, capital P).

4. The big important difference between you and me (a difference that I will never tire to point out in every single one of my posts from now until the end of time) is that I know that there is no difference between you and me. So I am talking to myself here, telling myself what an unenlightened f***ing MORON I am. Why? Because I have nothing else to do. I mean, what else would I do? Running around all day actively trying to help people and make the world a better place? Pfffff, fuck that. Trying to "help" people is complete delusion since there are no "others" and there is no "good" and "bad", so all of that altruistic crap is a total waste of time. Spending all of my waking hours in front of the computer engaging in online Nondualism flame wars 24/7 is the only worthy & dignified occupation behooving an enlightened master such as myself.

5. The degree to which you don't understand my convoluted ramblings is the degree to which you are asleep and deluded. The problem is not that nothing I write makes any goddamn sense or that I contradict myself every two seconds; in fact, all of my explanations are absolutely flawless and infallible. The problem is your own limited understanding. You don't know what the hell I am talking about? Congratulations, you're an idiot.

6. Since I am Absolutely Awake™, I have reached the highest state of perfection that anyone can possibly reach. By recognizing that all personal sense of self is delusion, I have transcended all of my petty human problems; the sun is literally shining out of my butthole. The fact that I sleep outside in a cardboard box and steal food from my neighbour's dog takes nothing away from the fact that I am a fully self-realized master who has ascended the very pinnacle of mental clarity and well-being. So if I sound like a raving lunatic to you... see paragraph 5. An enlightened one such as myself must necessarily sound like an unhinged crackpot to a dumbass like yourself. There is literally no possible way that you can convince me or make me even remotely consider the possibility that I am the deluded one here. Let me warn you in advance that I am a seasoned blackbelt champion of spiritual bypassing; all of your pathetic remarks about how I've gone off the deep end and drifted off to la-la-land will be like water off a duck's back. I can project and gaslight with the best of them, so don't try to beat me at my own game, buddy.

7. If you have the gall to point out to me that what I am going through is just a "passing stage" and that there is yet more to come, then I will respond by explaining to you that you're the one who is not fully awake yet and that you are still to reach my unparalleled level of awakening. I will debate you until you decide that the whole discussion is a waste of time and stop replying to my relentless counterattacks, at which point I will conclude that I am the more enlightened one... because DUH.

Okay, now that we have cleared this up, I am looking forward to tearing all of you dunces out there a new spiritual a$$hole. Here's to a thousand more posts by your favorite enlightened Jedi master

Bazooka Jesus

Cheers!

Unbenannt.png

Cheers!

Edited by Water by the River

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

Im sorry Im not sure how this post relates to my posts or the previous posts?

Just seems like Your wondering why Leo doesn't recognize how he too has a model established, its because of Identification, it happens to all of us, even Enlightened Beings or Gurus will be identified, but they do it Consciously, others do it Unconsciously, the Guru creates the identification out of his own will, the other do it compulsively, they don't know it is there...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Just now, Ishanga said:

Just seems like Your wondering why Leo doesn't recognize how he too has a model established, its because of Identification, it happens to all of us, even Enlightened Beings or Gurus will be identified, but they do it Consciously, others do it Unconsciously, the Guru creates the identification out of his own will, the other do it compulsively, they don't know it is there...

Eh? Leo is clearly intelligent enough to know what models are, we are in an intellectual discussion, we are asking him to recognise and acknowledge his own modelling to further the conversation... Your post is a non-sequitor and doesnt add anything, its a complete subjective imposition to break the dialogue lol, your just derailing things so that you can add your 2 cents and feel good about it lol!!

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Eh? Leo is clearly intelligent enough to know what models are, we are in an intellectual discussion, we are asking him to recognise and acknowledge his own modelling to further the conversation... Your post is a non-sequitor and doesnt add anything, its a complete subjective imposition to break the dialogue lol, your just derailing things so that you can add your 2 cents and feel good about it lol!!

Yes that's it:)

For sure Leo is intelligent, and is highly Awakened and a very good communicator, this has nothing to do with Identification problems:)

anyways have fun:)

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

7 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes that's it:)

For sure Leo is intelligent, and is highly Awakened and a very good communicator, this has nothing to do with Identification problems:)

anyways have fun:)

No sorry you are not understanding: pointing out that Leo is identified with his own opinions, positions, persepctives and models, is pointing out something so obvious it doesnt need to be stated and adds nothing to the intellectual discourse. 

16 minutes ago, bambi said:

All Im saying is that there has to be more to spirituality then psychedelics, no matter how useful or powerful they are, surely your intuition tells you this?

Of course

16 minutes ago, bambi said:

You also are not explaining how pscyhedelics stop working or effecting enlightened people, which shows an anomoly

Those reports, if you seriously investigate them, are more anecdotical than factual. Not different from hitting yourself in the head and now psychedelics don't work, well okay. Some mystics may be inmune to psychedelics, is that supposed to be good? I don't think so. Or is that a good story to say oh I've transcended psychedelics and my way is better than yours and so on. I'm interested in none of that. Just test for yourself and you will see the effectiveness of each tool as I have done in myself

18 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

True Infinite "Me" will ever be the same. Just like true infinite "You".

True, then why enlightenment? why meditation?

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

Of course

Those reports, if you seriously investigate them, are more anecdotical than factual. Not different from hitting yourself in the head and now psychedelics don't work, well okay. Some mystics may be inmune to psychedelics, is that supposed to be good? I don't think so. Or is that a good story to say oh I've transcended psychedelics and my way is better than yours and so on. I'm interested in none of that. Just test for yourself and you will see the effectiveness of each tool as I have done in myself

No their are people who took pscyhedelcis as part of their Enlightenment journey, and then reached Enlightenment and they dont work any more. Even Frank Yang is one of these, but there are others.

You just seem incredibly skeptical that this could ever be the case or something, that these people are frauds and liars lol

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Because ignorance/illusion/self-contraction of the separate-self ("false self") leads to suffering in cycles until dissolving again in True Infinite Being.

Ever noticed? 

Yes, I did notice. To me is not a problem, it's the perfect design of life. Why is it for you a problem?

11 minutes ago, bambi said:

You just seem incredibly skeptical that this could ever be the case or something, that these people are frauds and liars lol

I am enlightened and parecetamol stopped making effect on me...

I think it's a reasonable skepticism, don't you think?

Maybe psychedelics don't affect them in the same, well ok. And so? what is the point after all this conversation @bambi?

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

I am enlightened and parecetamol stopped making effect on me...

I think it's a reasonable skepticism, don't you think?

Maybe psychedelics don't affect them in the same, well ok. And so? what is the point after all this conversation @bambi?

Hmm not really, theres many a coherent explanation for why this occurs, but you arent acknowledging it, your just re-iterating your dogmatism around psychedelics and God-conciousness

No your not reading: they took psychedelics, experienced everything you did, infact some were incredibly sesnitive to psychedelics at points in their journey. But when they reach full ego-dissolution, realised anatta, etc etc, they stopped working in any reasonable quantity, incluidng 5meo dmt

This is explained by the mere fact all of conciousness experience is contained within Perception, Perception trasncends and includes conciounsess experience as a higher but more subtle energy field, When your being/energy is at the leve of Perception and even above, its more than logical that conciousness expeirences wont have the same relative energetic impact or degree

Of course they could all be deluded liars, lieing to us, thats the easy comforting story

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

And for sure we leave the coolest 1000th post to the one and only

@Bazooka Jesus

Good God... that was only one year ago? Seems much longer than that.

In fact, I am so AwAkE at this point that my Actualized.org avatar is about to dissolve into thin air. (And no, this is not a joke.)

Anyway, congratulations on your 1000th sermon, my watery friend.

May the moistness be with you.

🙏

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Anyway, congratulations on your 1000th sermon, my watery friend.

May the moistness be with you.

Thank you.

May the moistness be with you The moistness is never not with me. And also never not with you.

And yes my friend, why so serious? ^_^