Buck Edwards

Peter Ralston interview by Leo Gura.

378 posts in this topic

Peter Ralston interview by Leo Gura. Enjoy. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

What a banger. Totally rocked my world 5-ish years ago.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Buck Edwards What is so special about peter raltson . he has a cult around him. he is just another enlightment guru out there anyway

Posted (edited)

Ralston does not have a cult around him.

Ralston is one of the most genius humans on this planet. It takes insane intelligence to appreciate everything he offers.

Most people will never understand what Ralston has achieved. He's NOT just another enlightened nondualist. He has achieved a level of understanding of reality which hardly any human on this planet has achieved.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

He has achieved a level of understanding of reality which hardly any human on this planet has achieved.

How did he do that? Was he born with some of that?

I'm waiting for part 2

Ralston interviews Leo Gura

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 27/05/2024 at 5:10 AM, Buck Edwards said:

Peter Ralston interview by Leo Gura. Enjoy. 

How old is this video?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Ralston is one of the most genius humans on this planet. It takes insane intelligence to appreciate everything he offers.

Most people will never understand what Ralston has achieved. He's NOT just another enlightened nondualist. He has achieved a level of understanding of reality which hardly any human on this planet has achieved.

You and him clearly differ in terms of solipsism. There was already a big thread in this forum about this different opinion. Why do you think that Ralston could not see what you see despite his genius Level of understanding reality?

31 minutes ago, shree said:

How old is this video?

Here is the full list. 7 years old 

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You and him clearly differ in terms of solipsism. There was already a big thread in this forum about this different opinion. Why do you think that Ralston could not see what you see despite his genius Level of understanding reality?

I disagree with him on multiple fundamental things.

It is what it is. I cannot account for his positions.

But I don't need to agree with him on everything or even the fundamental things in order to see the value of his work.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura would be a good video to have a healthy discussion with him.

However I feel he is quite stubborn and cannot speak with you on same level but only on teacher student level.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura would be a good video to have a healthy discussion with him.

However I feel he is quite stubborn and cannot speak with you on same level but only on teacher student level.

One of Ralaton's strengths and weaknesses is that he sees reality his unique way and he's not interested in other opinions or perspectives about it.

He doesn't do comparative analysis of various spiritual teaching styles. He only does his style, and its his way or the exit. This is unfortunate because important stuff is being missed.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura could you please say again in which fundamental things you differ with him? 

1 hour ago, LostSoul said:

@Leo Gura could you please say again in which fundamental things you differ with him? 

I'd rather not, as it creates fruitless debate and drama.

Amazed I don’t ever remember seeing that interview. An interesting take from that is that then Leo has taken the position that many of his forum members are at right now. It’s clear to see that from that position he was then to where he is now he does have many differing views. Which is fantastic for followers of actualized because it’s a great example of not just taking things on as a belief even though he holds Raston in such high regard and has the utmost respect for him. Parroters of Leo take note!

Gol de señor.

But yeah its a great conversation, Leo did such great questions and Ralston communicates brilliantly

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He's NOT just another enlightened nondualist. He has achieved a level of understanding of reality which hardly any human on this planet has achieved.

That little grin he gives when he says after enlightenment there's "Much more consciousness to be had"

Sailing on the ceiling 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like what? I havent seen anything profound at all from him so far. Can you list 3-4-5 things profound from him lacking from other places?

For example Dr David Hawkins is orders of magnitude in genius levels above Ralston for me in pretty much all areas

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd rather not, as it creates fruitless debate and drama.

Bro, this whole forum is about fruitless debate and drama. 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura 

Ralston is one of the most genius humans on this planet.

Would you put Ken Wilber in the same tier of genius as Ralston? What about Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Osho, etc?

Edited by Yali