Zeroguy

Where is my mind?

25 posts in this topic

There is literally nothing there in direct experience.There is literal nothing behind my eyes.It's like brain is not conscious of itself it's totally given to everything other than itself and I am that nothing.What will happen when brain dies and it is not be able to give itself to everything other than itself.

@Zeroguy nobody is here, so called body is empty.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

An I walks into no bar, full of nobodies...

Where is inside your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not a question, deliberately, on purpose.

Posted (edited)

Pretending to have eyes and brain.

Pretending to be outside in a body.

Its just a ball of light

Edited by Hojo

I have a piece of It right now.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nowhere 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Nowhere 

I was listening to Alan Watts once, and he asked a question that blew my mind. "Where is the universe/reality?" On the surface it seems trivial, but it can have the same effect as a koan if you let your mind sink into the question. When the human mind considers the location of something, it's always in relation to something else. Logic breaks down when you try to figure out where the hell reality could possibly be. And you ultimately realize, using more of a feeling than a thought, that it's nowhere.

Edited by What Am I

23 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

There is literally nothing there in direct experience.There is literal nothing behind my eyes.It's like brain is not conscious of itself it's totally given to everything other than itself and I am that nothing.What will happen when brain dies and it is not be able to give itself to everything other than itself.

You will persist as Consciousness.   That is what you are.  Consciousness does not cease only finite form will cease.   And memory of that form.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

One of my scariest awakenings was while looking at the mirror

I couldn't find my head!!!

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You will persist as Consciousness.   That is what you are.  Consciousness does not cease only finite form will cease.   And memory of that form.  

Well I experienced formless Infinite Love without any sensory input.It was black I had no sense of self too.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I experienced formless Infinite Love without any sensory input.It was black I had no sense of self too.

What brought about the experience?

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

What brought about the experience?

Meditation 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Meditation 

364?cb=20130608220108&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e2c

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Black is form - it should just be infinite love. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Black is form - it should just be infinite love. 

Well I can't describe loss of sensory input rather than blackness.It was best experience of my life.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I can't describe loss of sensory input rather than blackness.It was best experience of my life.

Sounds like a type of nirvikalpa samadhi to me. Any interest in expanding on how you got to that point, what technique you used, etc? No problem if not.