bambi

Permenant cessation of ego structure

143 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Jeez lol. I don't envy people in the spiritual spotlight like Leo and others. It must be exhausting having to watch everything you say, not knowing what kind of impact it may have with so many paying attention.

Who is the “I” that is paying attention?

💀 

The ego that one tries to transcend is the pattern of existence that perceives itself as limited, a space-time line that is happening with certain characteristics, to replace it with a complete openness to the now, in which reality perceives itself as depth in movement, immutable in essence, perceiving it's true nature, the alive flow that arises from the absence of limits, the existence.

Can this be achieved with psychedelics? yes, and in any other way.

I just had an LSD trip and it seems very effective for contfront fear (seperation) and helping to unify with Self (ultimately me). It seems like it definately can help meditative practises.

Its very strange Ive done lots of pyschedelcis and meditation retreats like lots of people here, but I guess there was always some resistance or underlying bullshit I wasnt willing to look at before, but recently Ive suffered so much I just want completely out of this seperaiton no matter what I have to give up. Then all my trips have changed, and even the smallest doses are more intense then previous heroic doses

At the risk of getting a little sciencey, LSD has a high affinity to 5-HT1A receptors, which I believe is what puts it in a similar league to 5meo and malt which also have that affinity but even more so. This is why you hear about "LSD flashbacks", which is really the same phenomenon as 5meo "reactivations". And in turn, this phenomenon as a whole is in fact kundalini syndrome, which would be the overload of literal spiritual energy that an unprepared nervous system can't properly process.

I feel like people don't have this understanding for whatever reason. And I guess it's always possible I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty confident in this regard.

4 minutes ago, bambi said:

I just had an LSD trip and it seems very effective for contfront fear (seperation) and helping to unify with Self (ultimately me). It seems like it definately can help meditative practises.

Its very strange Ive done lots of pyschedelcis and meditation retreats like lots of people here, but I guess there was always some resistance or underlying bullshit I wasnt willing to look at before, but recently Ive suffered so much I just want completely out of this seperaiton no matter what I have to give up. Then all my trips have changed, and even the smallest doses are more intense then previous heroic doses

each person is totally different from another. There is no single formula. you should follow your intuition whether doing psychedelics or anything else. At a given moment you reach a point where your desire for openness and rupture is complete, so psychedelics are very useful, but meditation without them could also be useful, or contemplation.

What you mention about small doses being equally effective as heroic doses is, in my opinion, a sign of openness. resistance patterns are softening and ger dissolve with any push

22 minutes ago, What Am I said:

At the risk of getting a little sciencey, LSD has a high affinity to 5-HT1A receptors, which I believe is what puts it in a similar league to 5meo and malt which also have that affinity but even more so. This is why you hear about "LSD flashbacks", which is really the same phenomenon as 5meo "reactivations". And in turn, this phenomenon as a whole is in fact kundalini syndrome, which would be the overload of literal spiritual energy that an unprepared nervous system can't properly process.

I feel like people don't have this understanding for whatever reason. And I guess it's always possible I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty confident in this regard.

Science is appreciated. How does Mushrooms compare, they all seem to share a DMT backbone apart from LSD actually, so its wierd why LSD is similiar

Here's a basic list of various psych/receptor affinities, as well as a link to an older blog created by Leo.

I suppose these shouldn't be read into to an excessive amount. Scientists don't seem to have a solid grasp on how psychedelics create their effects in general. The 5-HT1A activity stands out though. It would appear it plays a role in the modulation of the sense of self, and it's likely at least correlated to what causes the ego death experience.

https://actualized.org/insights/psychedelic-receptors

LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

Mushrooms can undoubtedly put you in extreme states of consciousness, but they seem to be lacking that energetic component in my experience. Same with DMT. Or rather, they have an energetic component, but it doesn't affect and awaken the energetic system to nearly the same degree. I honestly don't know, it's quite the mystery.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Here's a basic list of various psych/receptor affinities, as well as a link to an older blog created by Leo.

I suppose these shouldn't be read into to an excessive amount. Scientists don't seem to have a solid grasp on how psychedelics create their effects in general. The 5-HT1A activity stands out though. It would appear it plays a role in the modulation of the sense of self, and it's likely at least correlated to what causes the ego death experience.

https://actualized.org/insights/psychedelic-receptors

LSD: 5ht1a = 3.73, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.88, mescaline = 3.61, 5-meo-DMT: = 4.00 (make up >80% of brain 5-ht)
LSD: 5ht1b = 4.00, DMT: = 0.00, psilocin = 2.19, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.41
LSD: 5ht1d = 3.70, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 3.40, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.48
LSD: 5ht1e = 2.62, DMT: = 3.28, psilocin = 3.03, mescaline = 3.16, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.72
LSD: 5ht2a = 3.54, DMT: = 2.58, psilocin = 2.14, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.98
LSD: 5ht2b = 3.11, DMT: = 3.91, psilocin = 4.00, mescaline = 3.97, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.69
LSD: 5ht2c = 3.11, DMT: = 3.42, psilocin = 2.52, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.55
LSD: 5ht5a = 3.64, DMT: = 3.16, psilocin = 2.83, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.84
LSD: -5ht6 = 3.75, DMT: = 3.35, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.73
LSD: -5ht7 = 3.77, DMT: = 4.00, psilocin = 2.82, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 3.69
LSD: ---D1 = 2.34, DMT: = 3.51, psilocin = 3.37, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 2.38
LSD: -A-2A = 2.93, DMT: = 2.75, psilocin = 1.36, mescaline = 2.92, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.00 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2a)
LSD: -A-2B = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.57, mescaline = 0.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 0.86 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2b)
LSD: -A-2C = 0.00, DMT: = 3.53, psilocin = 1.03, mescaline = 4.00, 5-meo-DMT: = 1.57 (aesthetic/beauty adrenal a2c)

Wow incredibly interesting thank you. It seems LSD is the best all round pscyhedelic, is this your conclusion also @Leo Gura

Edited by bambi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Wow incredibly interesting thank you. It seems LSD is the best all round pscyhedelic, is this your conclusion also @Leo Gura

Just for the record for my perspective, it's not quite the best in my opinion, though it is special. The dream team of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT can't be beat. One represents work with the superconscious and the other represents the subconscious, which both play a role in the human experience. They're also both endogenous to the human body, so their effectiveness and "naturalness" of action is amazing. I'm very grateful to live in a time where we have this level of access and understanding.

Edited by What Am I

2 hours ago, bambi said:

More receptor activation doesnt mean better necessarily

LSD is a more complex molecule than the traditional pyschedelics (which resemble very closely to serotonin).

Here are some visuals of the difference

it definetely has many more receptor activations in that 5HT family but that does not necessarily make it better for realizing things.

Often times LSD trips can feel much more chaotic and comedowns can be brutal and intense. Whereas dmt and psylocibin usually feel much smoother landings to me

Another note is that LSD is by far the most potent here in terms of dosage. Doses of LSD are usually in Micrograms vs milligrams of DMT. thats 1000 times more in scale.

Not sure how the data was used for the brightness of that chart but its something to factor in.

IMG_5475.png

IMG_5476.png

7 hours ago, bambi said:

You calling spiritual people rodents/rats and using this termonology influenced a lot of negative trips to myself actually. I was looking at you as an authority figure, and this language was pointed at myself which caused a lot of fear and anxiety, I would then have nightmares of being eaten by rats, very terrorfying lol!

He's making me have crocodile nightmares now...

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Water by the River said:

can't get more Infinite than Infinite.

You can.

That's the magic of Infinity ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, bambi said:

No, that is not a valid conclusion.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can.

That's the magic of Infinity ;)

That is why I wrote infinite. In-finite. Not-finite. I didn't write Infinity as you did.

Something not-finite can't be measures in any way, that is its defining property. Not higher nor lower, not more or less, not here or not here. Infinite Being. Always here, and never any kind of form. Reality itself. Infinite Reality, to be precise. Unchanging. True Being.

Techically, Infinity is manifestation. A mathematical object. Manifestation and appearance. Happening in Infinite Being. But not the Infinite, as in Infinite Being.

Only the content or what appears in Infinite being can vary, different Infinities, appearances, understandings. All the understanding you grasp is understanding of more content/manifestation/appearance/shadow/illusion. Realizing/Being/"Understanding" the Infinite Absolute of True Being on the other side is Enlightenment, which actually brings the satisfaction you seek with your understanding-project of infinity of infinities. 

Confusing the Infinite or Absolute with Infinity is btw. the core difference between true Impersonal Infinite Nondual Realization and a nondual realization still interpreted through elements of subtle ego/personality/separate-self filters. It is btw. the core mistake you are still making, and that will not change until you get a big clap from the One Hand and finally let the rest of whatever remains of your separate-self or "Leo"-ness die and see through it as mere appearance. Temporary form arising, a hypnotic illusion covering True Infinite Being. So basically seeing through & cutting off in real time what remains of your remaining separate-self gig.

So well, can get more Infinity than Infinity: Yes, true, known since Cantor. Different classes/sizes of Infinity exist, and that why one can get more Infinity than Infinity.

But can't get more infinite than infinite, can't get more absolute than absolute. That is how absolute is defined. And Absolute=infinite. Non finite.

I know makes this differentiation doesn't make sense for you, but maybe just keep it in mind.

Somebody once made a really smart video on youtube about open-mindedness. Maybe stay open-minded, so that the One Hand has a change of finding you and clapping the rest of the Leo-illusion out of you?

Trust me, nothing more wonderful than that. In that moment, all Aliens & ETs in the Infinity of Multiverses will give you a hug, and whisper in your ear: My Darling, we just appear to be different, but actually we are all one, lovers of truth and understanding united in Infinite Being and of the same essence.

And then you can continue meeting & hugging these way more intelligent beings and bask in their understanding of Infinities, but coming from infinite nondual being before the trip, and letting them appear in nondual true being during the hugging. Then we would have a truly happy love affair, since the essence of these beings wouldn't leave you after the romantic trip.

Selling Water by the River

PS: As you know, no Lèse-majesté inteded, always. And always with (imagined) alien respect & love.

Posted (edited)

@Water by the River You are engaged in the reductionism of Consciousness through your Buddhism.

If you do that hard enough you will succeed. But that is a limited thing you made of it -- through your self-brainwashing.

None of that grasps the higher nature of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Water by the River You are engaged in the reductionism of Consciousness through your Buddhism.

If you want to call realizing Infinite impersonal eternal True Being (and staying awakened nondual states sobre)  reductionism of Consciousness... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductionism

"Reductionism is any of several related philosophical ideas regarding the associations between phenomena which can be described in terms of other simpler or more fundamental phenomena.[1] It is also described as an intellectual and philosophical position that interprets a complex system as the sum of its parts.[2]"

Luckily, Infinite/Absolute/Nondual Being doesn't have parts. Nondual. Only in duality/ignorance it appears so as being divded and having parts. Nondual doesn't have parts. So reductionism doesn't apply.

Selling better don't play reductionism with Nondual Infinite Being by the River

PS: Wise new video by the way. Meeting all children of your True Being where they are at. Stabilizing from yellow to turqoise to coral and so on. Nice. A solid base to stabilize the love that resides in Infinite Reality if it is not divided.

Edited by Water by the River

On 27/05/2024 at 1:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

MIND is always making shit up. That's how reality is created. People are creating their own realities and living in them. Enlightened people are not above this.

This is why I proritize understanding. Without understanding you will not understand how MIND is doing this. MIND is a tricky fucking beast and enlightenment is not the end it.

Please describe what you mean by MIND. 

Because in my experience Enlightment is realizing with the Mind you never ever grasp Infinite. 

(Which is why no one can think his way into mystical states of consciousness)

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, that is not a valid conclusion.

It seems to offer the broadest positive profile?

Also the headtmap on your blog Im not sure is correct. The data in the study shows Ibogaine hitting more receptors then the heatmap shows for example

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Please describe what you mean by MIND. 

Because in my experience Enlightment is realizing with the Mind you never ever grasp Infinite. 

(Which is why no one can think his way into mystical states of consciousness)

Mahasi Sayadaw devised a technique where thought is used for continuous notation of the present moment experience, but I get what you're saying. This method utilizes thought to help target awareness where it needs to pay attention, but the thought on its own can't reason its way to the realization.

6 hours ago, bambi said:

It seems to offer the broadest positive profile?

Also the headtmap on your blog Im not sure is correct. The data in the study shows Ibogaine hitting more receptors then the heatmap shows for example

Like Brahman mentioned above, LSD has some drawbacks that are hard to overlook. Even if it has a tendency towards the unitive experience, it can be a rough journey getting there, and the utilization of dopamine and stimulant qualities can leave you wishing you hadn't done it afterwards as you come down.

Edited by What Am I