Keryo Koffa

Not breaking through or just dense? 5-MeO, Heroic trips, Salvia, Dissociatives,etc.

7 posts in this topic

I finally managed to obtain 100mg of  5-MeO-DMT, but it's not as reality shattering as I expected it to be, maybe I'm just not dosing it right...

5mg Boof: nothing much, except the burn up my ass and the wall texture looking a bit sharper

10mg Boof: feel like I'm dozing off, I lie down, feel very overwhelmed, but I find a trick, I just empty my mind and feel fine

20mg Boof: feel overwhelmed, then empty my mind, then just feel light headed, everything looks normal, reflections are more noticeable

6mg Smoked: stronger than boofing, shorter though, manageable, nothing special

12mg Smoked in three hits: stronger effect, noticeable body load, chest feels softer, but I easily keep all the context in the background

Had few more trials with similar results, am left with 10mg. What it taught me: to let go of the monkey chatter brain, but that's kind of it.

I had profound experiences with other psychedelics though:

75g of truffles: disintegrating, immense organic worlds, speedrun personal meaning, visualize and annihilate ego distractions, become nothing

300mg of lsd: with chanting and great effort I stabilize vision into a fractal pattern and barely glimpse what others call a dmt entity

ketamine + 4-aco-det + 5-meo-mipt: feels like kundalini release, my voice becomes untampered, I feel authentically myself for the first time in my life, I face the fear of solipsism and loneliness, maintaining and integrating the level of overstimulation I feel

I feel like some of the experiences I wound have had on 5-meo or n,n I experienced through taking the equivalent of 15g of shrooms. I also had many more hyper-heroic dose experiences that left me lying down for hours disoriented and overstimulated. By now I learned the actual feeling of resistance thanks to actual 5-meo and wonder how far I can now push it.

But then again, I feel like if I don't focus on anything, there's no trip, if I just lie down and wait, not much happens, maybe that's the point, there's nothing and I set the objective, though I would really like to see some aliens and spirits that I don't have to intently focus into existence in a way that's indistinguishable from impressioned intentful daydreaming, even in my largest trips, it always felt like I was doing the imagining and it was a conscious effort, I really just wanted to be taken away by the experience without having to imagine it myself.

At the same time, I got many really weird ideas and vibes that I would not have come up with by myself, so maybe that process of receiving these ideas and directions is exactly the thing outside of myself that I am looking for. It's just kind of anti-climactic having to visualize it all myself, I feel like I only get vibes and ideas, while others describe getting whole video-streams through automatic open and closed eye visuals. I don't think I've ever gotten open eye visuals except becoming aware of the innate details of my environment or the floor looking and feeling uneven or leaf dense trees looking fractalized when staring at them for long, or the shape of the spacing between their branches giving me alien vibes, or multiple trees when focused upon looking like they're made of humans in different poses forming a type of spheroid arena around me with a 50m radius.

Where I'm at right now: I realized today that the perceiver is nothing, since every thing is perceived and by virtue of being perceivable is not the perceiver itself. Maybe there isn't even a perceiver but don't push me, I don't feel it yet, I move my hand and feel the intentionality. Yet there is no seeing, just sight, no hearing, just sound, no being aware, just awareness being itself and somehow all linked by consciousness, some kind of aether substrate of it all. Where is the feeling of I/me? What is it even? I'm still figuring that out, got any good guiding questions?

I often feel inhabited by spirits or energies but feel like I need to put in energy to express it all and so the distinction between them and me is unclear, getting a feed of visuals sure would be easier but that only happened once with closed eyes. Even on 20x salvia, plants start looking extra 3d and have copper like metalic texture but no actual weird visuals, I feel super light and energized and am compelled to walk like a funky egyptian, I get thoughts like "just remember, if a tiger attacks you, it's probably not real" and I feel strong deja-vu but no actual concrete visuals, like I'm given vague impressions and have to create a script or play based of them myself, really anti-climactic.

Oh, and dissociatives make my body completely relaxed and I feel like I'm made of rubber and my mind also takes on elastic properties and my intuition is supercharged, I can instantly learn new concepts effectively and all videos I look at look like they're really dumb, the people in them sound like 3rd graders and I can instantly filter out the messages and intents and just "get it". Doing things feels simpler, I set the intent and my body and mind work on their own, it's like the ego was actually an obstruction that creates confusion and drama and without it I can just innately get things, figure them out and do them and everything seems so easy like I'm the one overcomplicating it. High doses make render me unfunctional though, until the come down which is amazing.

I also tried HHC edibles to see what happens, they brought out anxiety from my childhood, I remembered a lot of things I left behind and wanted to forget, it made me glad because I wondered what I've been doing all my life feeling insecure in my current self and now I became conscious of what that was, all the trauma I went through and know the answer. Ever since it's just disorienting though. CBD is relaxing but kind of weak, I might have to judge it in context as a combo with psychedelics.

TLDR; 5-meo didn't affect me as much as I thought, should just have boofed it all at once, but in retrospect other trips might have had a similar quality and I'm really just jealous of everyone else auto open-eye visual hallucinating cool things into existence.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

Just sounds like you need a higher dose than most people. Tolerance to psychedelics varies wildly.

A full 5-MeO trip will knock your socks off. But what it will take for you to hit that point is unclear. 5-MeO may simply not be well suited to your unique genetics and metabolism. But your doses were not particularly high so we just don't know.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When someone has experienced a lot of trauma, they often have developed many defense mechanisms against reality.

For some people, it may take many trips and very high doses to break through these barriers. Stan Grof has researched this quite well and written some good books about it if you're interested.

On 5/25/2024 at 11:42 AM, Grateful Dead said:

Stan Grof has researched this quite well and written some good books about it if you're interested.

@Grateful Dead, could you please recommend specific resources/books?

@Keryo Koffa Did you manage to have a breakthrough on 5-MeO-DMT? Have you tried vaping it instead of smoking? What was the dosage?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

@shree Not yet, I only have 10mg left and haven't found more to buy. I'm saving it up and trying to supplement it with other psychedelics and dissociatives, their combination united with concentration, meditation and yoga. After all, even Leo keeps having infinite subsequent 5-MeO awakenings. I'm trying to shortcut it somehow

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

10mg should be sufficient for a breakthrough if vaporized efficiently and if you hold the breath as long as you can.

Considering that nothing gets burned in the process and that you have a typical sensitivity to 5-MeO-DMT.

5mg also does the job for me but such a low dose freaks the shit out of me.

Martin Ball told me that people normally  don't need more than 12-15mg vaped for a breakthrough.

( This was true in my case )

Doses that you plugged seem too low to have any effects.

For example, plugging doesn't have any effect on me.

I spent at least 0.5g of 5-MeO's testing out different techniques but never had a trip by doing it this way.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.