Enlightenment in easy way

12 posts in this topic

Truth= Nothing=Being.

Ego=Everything=Universe. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I was just thinking about it now.

When i was 3 years old what I was?

And now with 28years old, what I am? 

If i reply different to the second question, then that is something i picked up.

From 3 years old to 30 years old that stuff i picked up as identity.

With 1 years old what i was?? The same i am now. But withouth accumulated identity 

Life and Birth were words i picked up as an identity, crazy.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If i reply different to the second question, then that is something i picked up.

With 1 years old what i was?? The same i am now. But withouth accumulated identity 

It is definitely crazy, amazingly. 

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

It is definitely crazy, amazingly. 

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Well put

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You were exactly the same substance than now. Can't you perceive it? Remove everything and the alive substance remains, it's immutable, is always the same, is your true nature. Then you identify with what you are and forget everything else as something that arises and pass, then you are here and now always, expanded in your true nature, and in a giving moment, you perceive that you are more than this cycle of birth, development and death. That cycle is happening in you. Then you are free. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Remove everything and the alive substance remains, it's immutable, is always the same, is your true nature.

Definitely, inevitable.

12 hours ago, Chadders said:

@James123 Very interesting actually. I like it

❤️ 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You were exactly the same substance than now. Can't you perceive it? Remove everything and the alive substance remains, it's immutable, is always the same, is your true nature. Then you identify with what you are and forget everything else as something that arises and pass, then you are here and now always, expanded in your true nature, and in a giving moment, you perceive that you are more than this cycle of birth, development and death. That cycle is happening in you. Then you are free. 

The inertia to identify myself with something and forget the substance is still there, but something has opened up, now impossible to avoid it, is too clear, too obvious, the freedom is in my hands now. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

The inertia to identify myself with something and forget the substance is still there, but something has opened up, now impossible to avoid it, is too clear, too obvious, the freedom is in my hands now. 

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah I'm in the same point, like a pendulum that swings from one place to another, but that is increasingly centered, self-regulating every second. once you have opened the door, the entire tide of your life tends in that direction, polishing and clarifying until total and permanent opening. It seems utopian but it is something completely real, evolution of being, unavoidable 

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah I'm in the same point, like a pendulum that swings from one place to another, but that is increasingly centered, self-regulating every second. once you have opened the door, the entire tide of your life tends in that direction, polishing and clarifying until total and permanent opening. It seems utopian but it is something completely real, evolution of being, unavoidable 

It is like whole life changes. It reminds me of when i did first psychedelic 10 years ago and It opened up a whole world for the Next year. Suddenly the compressed prison of individuality and psychological reality was demolished to the floor, completely relative, and i was open to reality. Then for some reason It closed.

I think what some of us are doing is we are not Happy with just trascendent experiences, we want our Life to be just like that, a complete opening to Life. Where the prison of the individual construction is gone, for ever. It can not be built again.

It has been demolished totally, the false structure is gone, and only the true structure remains. Life remains, the psychological construction is gone because It was relative and just inside the mind.

The spiritual experiences, suffering and psychedelics trips were preparations, little temporal demolishings in the mind, until for some reason the inner intelligence or substance that we are is ready to completely embrace the profoundity this Life is, is ready, and it wants it, it no longer will settle for the small psychological safe prison. Now It wants the whole thing. It is the whole thing.

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The spiritual experiences, suffering and psychedelics trips were preparations, little temporal demolishings in the mind, until for some reason the inner intelligence or substance that we are is ready to completely embrace the profoundity this Life is, is ready, and it wants it, it no longer will settle for the small psychological safe prison. Now It wants the whole thing. It is the whole thing.

yeah, who settles for misery when they can open themselves to the living totality? There is nothing to lose, everything to gain. the psyche must burn and disappear to leave the unfathomable alive in its place. It is a process that should be taught to children at school 😅.

but most would be so greedy that they would prefer human power. I would have been one of those too if my circumstances had been different, it's human nature. When the devil taught Jesus everything worldly, I would have said: yes! Give me everything, give me all those whores and all that fame, money and power, and that divine nonsense...please, I don't know what you're talking about, bring me some models right now, and a Ferrari

Edited by Breakingthewall