Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thurT

Semen Retention

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to know. Theres a youtube channel out there. Masculine Theory. And for the most part it seems pretty sensible the stuff he's talking about. I think.

But this thing, i just wanted to know what the good folk on here think and perhaps the OG Leo can give his thoughts.  

I'll paste the statement in question.  

"When you retain for long periods, your minds eye is forced open. Without concious effort, you begin to see the truth of things within yourself and within others. Self correction is automatic. That is spiritual growth and self elevation. 

Theres a lot of other things they say that i don't want to get caught up in because i'm not really interested in that.

What i'm most interested in is what i highlighted. Does semen retention "force" open the minds eye? Is there some truth to this? What are your thoughts, would love to hear your experiences as it pertains to this perspective. Was it helpful? Or not? 

Edited by thurT

Posted (edited)

Focusing on anything and having it create a big bubble of feelings will blow your third eye open. So it probably can. What you want to do is have an insane amount of physiological energy in one direction for a long period of time without releasing it. So when you dont jerk off your mind is focusing on this energy and not releasing it and then it will get so big it pops and your third eye is blow open.

Pretend God is looking into a sink of bubbles people keep releasing their energy and are just tiny bubbles in the sink and some people don't release it and their bubbles get bigger and then God can see them more when they bigger and when you pop God will see your big bubble pop and it witnessing you pop is when your third eye blows open(its like you can notice it noticing you pop). If you keep your energy low by releasing your bubble won't get it big and God won't notice it.

Death is a good psychological problem to focus on because you cannot release the energy.

Edited by Hojo

Semen Retention/Brahmacharya has been practiced by ancient Tantric traditions and Monks for millennia. It’s powerful shit. Try it out yourself. For me, it keeps me very connected to Truth

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

@thurT semen retention is VERY powerful, but quite stupid if you don't practice any yoga asanas with deep breathing. You need to move that sexual energy through your body which you accumulate in order to feel anything. If you don't do it, this sexual energy will stagnante in one spot (svadhisthana chakra center) you could even feel pain in your lover back/spine and you will need to release this tention through ejaculation.

Don't just mirror what these masters are doing, look more deeply into, just retention is one thing, but there are way more things involved in this practice which these masters PRACTICED!

There are way more benefits to this retention than just seeing Truth or being more conscious. Your energy levels will be really high, you won't feel lethargic, you will have way more energy in the morning To just jump out of bed, you will have the power to move the world, as they say. And this energy improvement will also improve your mood! Confidence will Sky rocket. Eyesight will improve (as long as you have a good diet and don't smoke/vape)

See these benefits don't come with only semen retention, it requires diet, spiritual practice, asanas and all other sorts of stuff. It's not just simple as holding in your nut. It's a spiritual lifestyle + semen retention which gives you these amazing benefits.

Edited by inFlow
Bonus

Mahadev

16 hours ago, thurT said:

What i'm most interested in is what i highlighted. Does semen retention "force" open the minds eye? Is there some truth to this? What are your thoughts, would love to hear your experiences as it pertains to this perspective. Was it helpful? Or not? 

Semen retention does not "force" open the minds eye. You need sadhana, meditation, practice to slowly transition and switch the channels. Yes, semen retention does produce force of potential to be used, but if you have no bliss or no meditativeness in your life,  persistant sexual fantasies is all you will have and you will be frustrated, if you manage to persist that, maybe it can happen, but it's very unlikely. If you retain semen and do sadhana, yes you will have growth. You will have more mental clarity, emotional stability and bliss.

Really cool. I have been doing morning yoga with a local indian community 6 am maybe 3 times a week. I strive for 5 but 6 am is too much for me every day for now. But i've been consitnetnyl been doing yoga for quite some time. On and off, but i always come back. It is good to hear this, because my intuition was telling me the same. I went the longest witout busting my nut and my forhead would begin to tremble right before sleep. I've had these sorts of things during sleep too. But it was something else entirely when i was still awake. And it was due to retention. So i thought i'd ask a bit more about it here. 

Thanks for the replies. It's very interesting to hear your perspectives on it.