Actualising

Are we our thoughts?

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t know but isn’t it ultimately so that there’s no difference between existence and non existence, and there is only a reality and something happening when there is a sense of self that is conscious of it

It could be said that existence exists, and non-existence does not exist, then existence is absolute because it has no opposite.  

about the sense of self... this is created in opposition to what the self is not, since self does not really mean consciousness of being but perception of being the receiving center of the experience, of being the one who hears, sees, suffers or feel pleasure. You could say that the self is illusory since it is created by experience. If there is no experience, there is only empty undifferentiated existence without limits or content, there is no center. but still, you are. This is transcending the illusion of the self/center and perceiving yourself as consciousness/existence.

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall ok interesting 

are you able to “see” /tap into this naturally in your everyday life or do you need some substance  ? I’ve seen you writing different things about it.

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Breakingthewall ok interesting 

are you able to “see” /tap into this naturally in your everyday life or do you need some substance  ? I’ve seen you writing different things about it.

I see in everyday and I took some substance too bit often😅. 5 meo DMT, nn DMT, THC. I can't avoid to try to open a bit more. 

The issue is when the mind becomes aware of itself as a living entity and understands what life is, not as a chain of events but as a cyclical reality that always has the same substance, then it stops perceiving in a linear way and does so In a profound way, it is a change in angle of perception. That places you beyond the human cycle of birth and death that you consider your person, and you see that this cycle is something that happens within who you are, it is taking a step back, skipping death.

It cannot be done from the intellect because the intellect is a creation of life, therefore it cannot contain life, but is contained in it....a mental movement twisted on itself that when it opens, opens the cosmos . The total infinity that exists and that inevitably creates forms due to the essential instability given by the fact that there can be no limits. 

Then, how to avoid to try to perceive deeper, more open, more clear? It's like there is a ocean and you want to dissolve in it, stop being you and be that 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I see in everyday and I took some substance too bit often😅. 5 meo DMT, nn DMT, THC. I can't avoid to try to open a bit more. 

That's your favorite one ?

By THC you mean raw THC or cannabis ? 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

That's your favorite one ?

By THC you mean raw THC or cannabis ? 

Any of them have it's point. 5 meo DMT is the king of psychedelics, It is the divine ray that pulverizes your mind and opens the total alive void in you, and reorders your energy flow, cleaning all your karmic garbage, breaking all your chains. then the chains return, of course, but you have already perceived their nature. The problem is that I perceive it as too aggressive, it is not something you want to do every day, I would say it would be unbalancing. 

Nn DMT has a weird effect to me. I vaporize it once and see fractals and stuff, then another time, and then my being opens up. It's something more or less subtle, not explosive, an effect that leaves you a little...ah, okay, and? but then it leaves you, let's say, with a hangover of several hours in which your spirit is open, the music penetrates to the deepest depths, your understanding is clear, your perception much more direct than normal. 

THC is mysterious. 2 or 3 deep puffs of weed and reality twists, it can have certain unpleasant moments of mental looping, and at a given moment you are staring existence in the face. here and now, the totality is, there are no mental grips, there is an abyss in front of you and you look at it, and you realize that the abyss is you. then you say: hallelujah. everything, absolutely, the total, unimaginable power. you are the absence of limits. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Any of them have it's point. 5 meo DMT is the king of psychedelics, It is the divine ray that pulverizes your mind and opens the total alive void in you, and reorders your energy flow, cleaning all your karmic garbage, breaking all your chains. then the chains return, of course, but you have already perceived their nature. The problem is that I perceive it as too aggressive, it is not something you want to do every day, I would say it would be unbalancing. 

Nn DMT has a weird effect to me. I vaporize it once and see fractals and stuff, then another time, and then my being opens up. It's something more or less subtle, not explosive, an effect that leaves you a little...ah, okay, and? but then it leaves you, let's say, with a hangover of several hours in which your spirit is open, the music penetrates to the deepest depths, your understanding is clear, your perception much more direct than normal. 

THC is mysterious. 2 or 3 deep puffs of weed and reality twists, it can have certain unpleasant moments of mental looping, and at a given moment you are staring existence in the face. here and now, the totality is, there are no mental grips, there is an abyss in front of you and you look at it, and you realize that the abyss is you. then you say: hallelujah. everything, absolutely, the total, unimaginable power. you are the absence of limits. 

Thank you, it's interesting.

I've never did an ego death because I can't still stand 5 MeO, I did a big dosage one year ago (30/40mg, something like that) and it was horrible (just like him :

Weed looks like LSD a bit.

The devil is in the details.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Thank you, it's interesting.

I've never did an ego death because I can't still stand 5 MeO, I did a big dosage one year ago (30/40mg, something like that) and it was horrible (just like him :

Weed looks like LSD a bit.

The guy of the video don't seem he's suffering. I had to do a lot of trips with 5 meo until it wasn't horrible. Sometimes was extremely horrible btw, but you have to do again and again until you can open to it

18 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The issue is when the mind becomes aware of itself as a living entity and understands what life is, not as a chain of events but as a cyclical reality that always has the same substance, then it stops perceiving in a linear way and does so In a profound way, it is a change in angle of perception. That places you beyond the human cycle of birth and death that you consider your person, and you see that this cycle is something that happens within who you are, it is taking a step back, skipping death.

It cannot be done from the intellect because the intellect is a creation of life, therefore it cannot contain life, but is contained in it....a mental movement twisted on itself that when it opens, opens the cosmos . The total infinity that exists and that inevitably creates forms due to the essential instability given by the fact that there can be no limits. 

Then, how to avoid to try to perceive deeper, more open, more clear? It's like there is a ocean and you want to dissolve in it, stop being you and be that 

Thanks that was beautifully written. When you “see” it naturally is it like spontaneous openings or do you have some techniques or is it your everyday “state” (not the best word choice maybe) nowadays ? When you say you “try” to open how do you do it?

Posted (edited)

Thoughts are a part of your experience happening right in front of your face right now.

Thoughts are a part of the whole, a part is not the whole.

But if you experience only a thought for a moment then in that moment the whole thing is that thought.

You are the parts and the whole.

You are whatever your direct experience is in every moment. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Thanks that was beautifully written. When you “see” it naturally is it like spontaneous openings or do you have some techniques or is it your everyday “state” (not the best word choice maybe) nowadays ? When you say you “try” to open how do you do it?

The thing is extremely simple, you just have to remove the meaning of your mind. Simple but not easy . If you really remove the meaning, you are removing also the time. Your life stops to appear as a timeline and manifest as alive depth. When is say open I mean remove the meaning, that closes. That's not implies that the depth that you perceive is the maximum possible depth, just that you change your angle of perception from false to true. Then you could deepen as you can, depending of your characteristics, will, etc. at first is scary, like being without anything to grab, after you get used to it, it's just the reality. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is extremely simple, you just have to remove the meaning of your mind. Simple but not easy . If you really remove the meaning, you are removing also the time. Your life stops to appear as a timeline and manifest as alive depth. When is say open I mean remove the meaning, that closes. That's not implies that the depth that you perceive is the maximum possible depth, just that you change your angle of perception from false to true. Then you could deepen as you can, depending of your characteristics, will, etc. at first is scary, like being without anything to grab, after you get used to it, it's just the reality. 

Ok I see. It does correspond a bit to my own experiences . 

@Actualising Thoughts are tools for navigation and direction and manifestation

You can use them or don't

You are not them

They are yours to use for direction or not

If you are wise you can also use them for your path of awakening also to make it as a strong and solid goal of your life

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality