shree

Suitable Place for an Intense 5-MeO-DMT Purging

41 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Human society requires us to make sacrifices for the comfort of others.

The cost of us having nice things is that you can't just shit wherever you feel like.

That is not the main reason (but it is also true) of the flaw I highlighted, it's that society is unable to resolve the high degree of self-hatred and confusion about life they carry and project to others in their virtue signaling, therefore the things that a human being naturally expresses, doesn't get to express to live a balanced life. 

Just scream into a pillow like I do every Monday morning 

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Screaming is not like shit inside your ass. It doesn't need to come out.

ill be saving this one for future use, thank you good sir

On 24/05/2024 at 10:42 AM, shree said:

I recently had a profound 5-MeO-DMT trip following a 3-day water fast. It was the best trip I've ever had on this chem.

During the breakthrough, I felt an overwhelming urge to scream from deep within, like needing to release a nuclear explosion of energy.

It wasn't out of panic, but rather a necessary release.

Unfortunately, I had to contain this urge because I was worried about my neighbors hearing me.

I've come to realize that the place where I normally trip isn't suitable for such intense experiences. I need a space where I can fully let go without worrying about others checking on me or causing a disturbance.

Does anyone have suggestions for environments or locations that would allow for complete freedom and privacy during a trip without any concerns about noise or interruptions?

I don't have recommendations for places to go, other than a remote Airbnb for the weekend. 

But this sort of spontaneous urge to move, shout or express in some way is quite common with 5-MeO. It happens when a large part of the ego structure has been dissolved and pure spontaneity is allowed to flow through you. It's such a profound and deeply healing experience.

On my deepest 5-MeO trip I started to spontaneously speak in a sort of alien language, like I was releasing a bunch of tension in my throat and jaw. I just let it out and it subsided after a short period of time. I also have very spontaneous full body vibrations which is basically the same thing.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura@Davino

The initial advice Martin Ball gave me was to fully experience and express my emotions during the 5-MeO-DMT sessions. If I feel the need to scream, then I should scream. He even demostrated it on camera.
He suggested not to set an intention before the journey, but rather to open up and express whatever feelings arise in that moment.

I am not critiquing your approach, but I find it difficult to comprehend. 

Being born and raised amidst an extremely bloody war in a stage red/blue society leaves indelible marks, and I cannot fathom revisiting one's worst traumas without manifesting intense emotions.

@Leo Gura 

I feel like you received more hugs as a child than I did, so perhaps you didn't have such strong urges to purge.
During those trips, every cell in my body screams for the release of repressed energy.

I've never acted on it, despite having more than ten breakthroughs with this substance, and I'm still struggling to find its value.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

@shree Which ever way you put it, pent up energy or "trauma" will still only be emotional energy, and the only place it is held onto is in your mind, regardless of whether you scream or sit quietly, the release happens when you mentally let go.

And just to add, in my own personal experience, I've found that at the point of a complete release of any stuck energy, if it is not a peaceful rejoice then I know that I haven't actually let go of it. Recognise how the at exact point of release of any uncomfortable emotion, there is a complete dissolving of all tension, If you feel forced to behave in any particular way that tells you that you have to otherwise it wont come out, then that is not you releasing it, that is you holding onto and indulging it.

You can scream if you want to but at the end of all the screaming the true release will happen in silence. The screaming is essentially just you throwing a temper tantrum because you cant feel how you want to in that moment. At some point you just have to stop self loathing and make peace with what's happened to you in life, that's when you release and heal.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, shree said:

@Leo Gura@Davino

The initial advice Martin Ball gave me was to fully experience and express my emotions during the 5-MeO-DMT sessions. If I feel the need to scream, then I should scream. He even demostrated it on camera.
He suggested not to set an intention before the journey, but rather to open up and express whatever feelings arise in that moment.

I am well aware of Martin's philosophy. I think it's a bit reckless and unnecessary, but ultimately it's a matter of style.

I feel like you received more hugs as a child than I did, so perhaps you didn't have such strong urges to purge.

I literally don't remember a single hug, but I had a pretty good childhood for sure.

During those trips, every cell in my body screams for the release of repressed energy.

Do what you gotta do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura

There is screaming therapy out there. Osho did this also with his followers. Sadghuru in his advanced yoga courses does this too. You cannot dismiss this as something unnecessary otherwise it would be not so popular.

I remember Martin ball also talks about it.I t could be a key to release stuck energy patterns in your body. And in combination with 5 meo this could have great potential.

However I am open minded that this doesn't do anything at all in the long-term.

Look and watch on minute 53:00 and see for yourself:

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

There is screaming therapy out there. Osho did this also with his followers. Sadghuru in his advanced yoga courses does this too. You cannot dismiss this as something unnecessary otherwise it would be not so popular.

Of course you can do it.

But it is not wise to judge the necessity of a thing by its popularity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura But you can still conclude that popular methods must at least have something valuable otherwise these methods would be replaced by more effective methods.

Ask yourself why Isha uses these screaming techniques in their advanced yoga courses. They have tons of methods in their package , still they implemented this. It is even a difficult technique to implement because you need a place where no one outside of this course gets disturbed. I think even Owen cook used this technique in his old courses.

Edited by OBEler

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura But you can still conclude that popular methods must at least have something valuable otherwise these methods would be replaced by more effective methods.

Ask yourself why Isha uses these screaming techniques in their advanced yoga courses. They have tons of methods in their package , still they implemented this. It is even a difficult technique to implement because you need a place where no one outside of this course gets disturbed. I think even Owen cook used this technique in his old courses.

By popular demand, my new course will include 5hrs of screaming like a maniac.

Saves me from actually developing intelligent content.

:P

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

:

It's interesting to see how his trip begins at 54:15 and his ego starts to reemerge at 56:00. Beyond this point, his reactions don't appear to be entirely organic. Nevertheless, he remains profoundly affected.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

:P

Please demonstrate a proper technique on how to roll in the sand. :D

@Francis777 @Leo Gura

I will attempt this method in the future. "keep your mouth shut and let go of need to scream"

Are there any resources, videos, or books where I can learn more about this? Until now, I have only observed my experiences as best as I could and fought the urge to scream, but I haven't benefited in any way by doing so.

Edited by shree

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

LMAO I love how the cameraman was laughing. Probably his buddy or something.

It looks fake, and I've sure as hell never had this reaction, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this and similar reports as inauthentic. I find it unlikely that so many people would pretend to have these outbursts. It's especially convincing when it involves a user who doesn't know what to expect and hasn't researched.

It just seems to be what happens to some people for whatever reason.

Edited by What Am I

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

my new course will include 5hrs of screaming like a maniac.

Typical Leo's overachieveing attitude. An average course has 2.5h total duration and you want to add 5 hours of screaming. Too generous.

Half an hour of screaming will do.

Posted (edited)

@OBEler lmao that trip video made me high just by watching

Definitely you shouldn't trip like a maniac but it can be an extremely life transforming experience: to become insane, forget all limits and explote in a million sensations.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you would benefit from it:P

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Civilized alien!

You should hop into a cage and brawl with another monkey, while screaming "ooh ooh" "ah ah" and furiously beating your chest in a display of primal dominance.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 5/27/2024 at 5:01 AM, shree said:

@Francis777 @Leo Gura

I will attempt this method in the future. "keep your mouth shut and let go of need to scream"

Are there any resources, videos, or books where I can learn more about this? Until now, I have only observed my experiences as best as I could and fought the urge to scream, but I haven't benefited in any way by doing so.

Find that out for yourself to which point you will no longer try to scream because you realize it’s futile on a deep level, it should spontaneous if it happens at all, if you are aware that you want to scream find the location in the body that the desire is and focus on it if the scream comes spontaneously when doing this then that’s fine you didn’t have a choice in a certain sense. I’ve done a lot of primal scream work and it’s becomes less and less effective the more you do it eventually leading you to a place where you realize you have no choice but to actually embrace what your feeling rather then try to externalize it. 

Basically it’s fine if you do it nothing really bad about it it’s just the deeper that you can know that it’s not ultimately the direction you want to go in the least time you waste thinking that it’s going to help my approach is that it should be spontaneous and I try to focus on embracing what I’m feeling rather than changing it

I also feel conscious about making loud noises when I trip at home.

@shree, about your OP trip, did you take 5-MeO while still fasting? Do you think the fast is what potentiated it? I'm curious because I also periodically practice fasting and therefore I might also try a 5-MeO trip before breaking it in the future.