shree

Suitable Place for an Intense 5-MeO-DMT Purging

41 posts in this topic

I recently had a profound 5-MeO-DMT trip following a 3-day water fast. It was the best trip I've ever had on this chem.

During the breakthrough, I felt an overwhelming urge to scream from deep within, like needing to release a nuclear explosion of energy.

It wasn't out of panic, but rather a necessary release.

Unfortunately, I had to contain this urge because I was worried about my neighbors hearing me.

I've come to realize that the place where I normally trip isn't suitable for such intense experiences. I need a space where I can fully let go without worrying about others checking on me or causing a disturbance.

Does anyone have suggestions for environments or locations that would allow for complete freedom and privacy during a trip without any concerns about noise or interruptions?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 hour ago, shree said:

During the breakthrough, I felt an overwhelming urge to scream from deep within, like needing to release a nuclear explosion of energy.

Yeah man, I get you

1 hour ago, shree said:

I need a space where I can fully let go without worrying about others checking on me or causing a disturbance.

It's very important because it can cause psychic imbalances when you really need to let go all that energy but you are pushing the breaks. I'm not judging I'm warning you because I've also had to do push the breaks for the same reasons and it's not sustainable longterm and can even cause imbalances.

1 hour ago, shree said:

Does anyone have suggestions for environments or locations that would allow for complete freedom and privacy during a trip without any concerns about noise or interruptions?

Rent an airbnb in the woods for your own retreats, there are very affordable options if you book them +6months in advance for a night or a weekend.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 hours ago, Davino said:

It's very important because it can cause psychic imbalances when you really need to let go all that energy but you are pushing the breaks. I'm not judging I'm warning you because I've also had to do push the breaks for the same reasons and it's not sustainable longterm and can even cause imbalances.

Indeed, it does not seem good to interrupt the flow of such tremendeous energy.

7 hours ago, Davino said:

Rent an airbnb in the woods for your own retreats, there are very affordable options if you book them +6months in advance for a night or a weekend.

That's a great suggestion. I'll check what's available here in Germany. Thank you!

Posted (edited)

I ask me how often is this energy release through screaming needed?

Does this need only happen to beginners on their first trips?

I am thinking about long-term using 5 Meo. If the need for screaming also happens to advanced users then it can be very costly to rent a hotel room or something.

Please share your experience on this 

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

It's not a practical ask.

Just keep your mouth shut.

Regardless, you cannot approach psychedelics with total cart blanch, being totally free of any self-control. That is a recipe for killing yourself.

You MUST maintain self-control while you trip, no matter how deep the trip.

Drop this idea that the only proper way to trip is to let yourself become a wild lunatic.

Teach yourself healthy restraint.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a practical ask.

Just keep your mouth shut.

Regardless, you cannot approach psychedelics with total cart blanch, being totally free of any self-control. That is a recipe for killing yourself.

You MUST maintain self-control while you trip, no matter how deep the trip.

Drop this idea that the only proper way to trip is to let yourself become a wild lunatic.

Teach yourself healthy restraint.

I didn't want to run or hurt myself. I lay down with my body open, feeling the need to scream. No more, no less.

How do you Purge without expressing what you feel in the moment?

Saying  "Just keep your mouth shut." when you need to scream like that is like saying "just hold it in" when I need to shit.

I did it every single time, nonetheless... But I see no worth in it.

@shree And what if the urge arises to jump out the window? How do you hold it in?

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@shree And what if the urge arises to jump out the window? How do you hold it in?

There are people who have traumatic energy in them which is just waiting for the right time to be released to get it out of your system. 5 Meo is ideal for that (according to Martin Ball)

You can release energy in a controlled manner (screaming, vomiting, punching) and that can benefit you probably. But who knows?

Edited by OBEler

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I hold it in by rational thinking, just as I did on my last trip when I decided not to act on my urge to scream.

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

I ask me how often is this energy release through screaming needed?

Not often, but sometimes it is. Although it can be an internal scream rather than an external one.

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

Does this need only happen to beginners on their first trips?

It usually happens at the end of one cycle of healing. Think of it as an onion, when you get to the end of a layer, there's a breaking of a deep rooted inner pattern in the psychesoma/muscle-memory/energy. This final breaking usually happens in a internal contorsion and feels like breaking something stuck inside you, screaming can usually help with this primal release. Then a new layer will open up for deeper healing and you'll work through it as usual till you get to the end of such a layer which you'll need to again physically break.

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

I am thinking about long-term using 5 Meo.

Stop elucubrating excuses and just do it, the path will balance itself out.

13 hours ago, OBEler said:

If the need for screaming also happens to advanced users then it can be very costly to rent a hotel room or something.

It's not like that but even if it were it's a bargain. Such a release would cost you years of therapy and hundreds of hours of personal work and sport to get that deep into the hardware. You will feel such a release, like you had a constant brain fog on you and now you feel so much lighter and refreshed. If you really need to scream for a release is because what was stored in the first place is at least as painful as a scream, if not more... What is stored is trauma in the end, when it gets out, that capsule is reopened (and FELT) to be finally released, in that intense moment a scream can help you get it out. Imagine you are shitting a big pieace of shit that doesn't get out of your ass, a scream can give you a final push and get it out, or you can calmly relax and let it go silently while its tearing your ass. So it's more like ripping off a band-aid, you can do it directly and scream or slowly and go through it.

but hey you can relax and let it go also, without scream while it's tearing your ass before leaving to never come back.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, shree said:

I hold it in by rational thinking, just as I did on my last trip when I decided not to act on my urge to scream.

Exactly.

Consider just trying mentally letting go of your need to scream. Screaming is not like shit inside your ass. It doesn't need to come out.

Or, if you feel so compelled to scream, do a camping trip in the middle of nowhere and scream it all out of your system until you burn through that particular karma. Then your trips should become quiet.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There's a difference between a punctual scream of energetic release and screaming because you are losing your mind

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

There's a difference between a punctual scream of energetic release and screaming because you are losing your mind

I did scream when I first realized Infinity, but it wasn't loud enough to startle neighbors.

And I have never felt a need to scream since.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly.

Consider just trying mentally letting go of your need to scream. Screaming is not like shit inside your ass. It doesn't need to come out.

Or, if you feel so compelled to scream, do a camping trip in the middle of nowhere and scream it all out of your system until you burn through that particular karma. Then your trips should become quiet.

you just described a fundemental flaw of human society which is that usually children sing, adults become serious and repressed. they stop expressing themselves and put down others who express which explains the phenomenon of gossip.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did scream when I first realized Infinity

Why do you think you screamed?

Maybe it was such an energetic release of the egoic structure that a scream was needed. People with huge traumas stored may also need punctual screams to let that go.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

but it wasn't loud enough to startle neighbors.

And I have never felt a need to scream since.

I don't scream loud either but there's something about inner screaming that rips away my inner structure. I can bypass physically screaming but I totally understand how in a specific situation a total energetic release via screaming, growling and convulsion can be absolutely life transforming.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

a fundemental flaw of human society

Human society requires us to make sacrifices for the comfort of others.

The cost of us having nice things is that you can't just shit wherever you feel like.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

Why do you think you screamed?

It was a kind of coping mechanism for the magnitude of my realization.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are losing the point, the end is not screaming in itself. Scream can facilitate the release of the trauma and the energy. The shit to get out is not the scream, it's the trauma in the psychosoma, for that a scream can help you. It's like giving birth, you don't need to scream but for releasing it may help you.

Of course, if it's screaming for its own sake and just because you're high on psychedelics that is something to mentally let go of. This is clear.

Just now, Davino said:

Scream can facilitate the release of the trauma and the energy.

I know all that.

I suggest it isn't strictly necessary.

I could use your logic to say that in order to release some pent up spiritual energy I need to kick a baby in the head. And you would say to me: That isn't strictly necessary. And you'd be right.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I suggest it isn't strictly necessary.

I agree. But I tried to give insights into the phenomena the individual was facing, instead of directly suggesting to: "Just keep your mouth shut".

I get what you are saying and I know it's the mature river mouth where he will arrive, but in my opinion you failed to address him where he was at.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I could use your logic to say that in order to release some pent up spiritual energy I need to kick a baby in the head. And you would say to me: That isn't strictly necessary. And you'd be right.

Maybe I overrated screaming for the means of releasing energetic blockages. Maybe you also underrated it.

Tripping peacefully and in balance is clearly the mature approach.

Edited by Davino