Husseinisdoingfine

Today is the 10 year anniversary of the 2014 Isla Vista shootings.

12 posts in this topic

Ten years ago today, Elliot Rodger, the spiritual founder of the incel movement, would perpetrate his deadly shooting in the College Town of Isla Vista, California.

His actions would inspire the whole incel movement, for whom to this day, look to him as a guide and inspiration. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliot_Rodger

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

Be careful not to smear all Incels as violent people. Most of them are not.

This is like saying mentally ill people are violent, when few are.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Me and him have very similar life experiences. Both of us have mild autism (pdd-nos) and high anxiety and social awkwardness that others can easily pick up on and outcast/bully us for. It’s kind of sad reading it because I totally understand where he was coming from. Sad it all had to end this way

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful not to smear all Incels as violent people. Most of them are not.

This is like saying mentally ill people are violent, when few are.

The funny thing is that non-incels usually wind up to be criminals more than incels themselves. It’s just that there’s more spotlights on incels whenever they do something. 

it turns into some kind of moral panic type situation where they generalise and label all incels as bad people when most of them are just mentally ill with bad life experiences. 

Blackpill has a lot of truth in it too ignoring all the toxic BS they can say.

@Husseinisdoingfine Elliot Rodger is an exception to the rule. There is literally no evidence showing that incels are violet, aggressive or vindictive. The reality is completely the opposite.

This is a big misunderstanding that still permeates online discourse even today. It's not as prevelant these days but certainly used to be the leading narrative back in 2017 when the word was first being circulated.

William Costello is an excellent, well-researched, source of information on the Incel community. He often explains how incels are, in fact, often very timid, shy, non-aggressive, and of course in extreme cases barely able to go outside, let alone go and commit some mass murder. They're also more likely to exhibit simp behaviour online, rather than be negative or toxic towards attractive women online.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Posted (edited)

He was decent and rich, he could have had girls quite "easily" if he wasn't crazy.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

He was decent and rich, he could have had girls quite "easily" if he wasn't crazy.

If only Leo’s “How to Get Laid” series was around during his time. He had every means to get laid, he lived in a thriving college town.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

I honestly used to relate to him a lot, when his case happened I was pretty much an incel at that point in my life. Crazy what a difference 10 years can make.

I'd say learning game and psychedelics changed my life forever. 

One MDMA trip combined with spiritual knowledge could prevent most people from any tendency towards violence. 

<3