toasty7718

How to talk to cute girl at my work?

14 posts in this topic

Hey actualized,

It's been a while since I've post in here. I come to you in a time of great need. As you may have known, I'm currently working at an organic health foods store and it's a pretty solid working environment. The front end department has many people come and go because it's a customer facing job, of course, and recently this really cute girl who's anywhere between the ages of 18 and 21 started working here. 

I have yet to be in a relationship. My experience when talking to women is lacking, to say the least. I had an intense infatuation for this one girl in my psychology clsss who didn't feel the same way towards me and I don't want to repeat that blunder.

How can I shift my mindset about her? What should be my ultimate goal when conversing with her? How do I have her develop an emotional connection to me? What I'm do I do?

I saw she had a Led Zeppelin T-shirt today and I figured I might as well compliment her on it and establish that we have similar music interests. She smiles when talking to me. What other conversation topics can I use when I see her in the break room, for example?

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, toasty7718 said:

How can I shift my mindset about her? What should be my ultimate goal when conversing with her? How do I have her develop an emotional connection to me? What I'm do I do?

You flirt.

Flirting is being playful, humorous, and cheeky. Communicate to her like you are interested in her, but in a challenging way.

As in, Hey, I'm interested in you, but also not too interested.

Be playful with her. Don't try to have serious talk.

"Hey, I like your shirt, but I think it would look even better on me :) "

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

If you want a specific girl, get good with girls overall. Train your skillset so you can apply it with her. Otherwise you will do your learning mistakes on her and it will be exponentially harder to make anything happen once she senses your unconfident vibe

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

1 hour ago, toasty7718 said:

I had an intense infatuation for this one girl in my psychology clsss who didn't feel the same way towards me and I don't want to repeat that blunder.

How long did it take you to find out that she was not into you? 

If you dont care about your job then do it ,because when it comes to flirting its first how much influence you have over yourself then words, so if you dont believe in yourself then it will come off as creepy...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

How long did it take you to find out that she was not into you? 

I feel like I knew initially but after a few weeks of her not really responding to my texts it was evident 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

of passion, and truth."

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Hey, I like your shirt, but I think it would look even better on me :)

If a guy said that to me, I would think he was a narcissist. If he added "and mine on you", now that would make me smile, as long as he leaves it at that.

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If a guy said that to me, I would think he was a narcissist. If he added "and mine on you", now that would make me smile, as long as he leaves it at that.

How would you flirt with a cute guy at work?

1 hour ago, universe said:

How would you flirt with a cute guy at work?

I'm the wrong person to ask this question as to the type of work I do. 

If just on a general scale, I don't really go for "cute", I've outgrown "cute". So you would have to rephrase this question for me to be able to answer, as both criteria doesn't compute. Cute and work.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Yimpa said:

So, what mindset shifts should I incorporate when talking to her? What's my ultimate goal of the interaction so I don't come off creepy?

Edited by toasty7718

of passion, and truth."

Nevermind

shes 25

of passion, and truth."

On 5/23/2024 at 7:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Hey, I like your shirt, but I think it would look even better on me :)

You sneaky little devil… I had a dream last night and you were dancing around in my underwear!

If you're thinking about posting a question on a forum about a specific girl, you are already losing a battle. You’re probably too focused on this one girl. The best way to meet someone special is to approach and talk to thousands of different girls. If you approach fewer than 100, you’re likely to fuck up. But go for it anyway!

Posted (edited)

"He who seeks wisdom from others on how to speak with a woman at his workplace has already conceded defeat within himself."

- Confucius 

Edited by toasty7718

of passion, and truth."