Javfly33

All that you sacrifice for your Real Self is worth it.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Every step I took being influenced by culture standards or what im ‘supposed to do’ was a dumb step. Every step that was influenced by waiting to get happiness, worth, validation, love…etc from the outside was pathetic and dumb. 

Lately I realized sacrificing all of that was precisely the price I had to pay. And now thinking about it, I laugh at the absurdity of it, why I didn’t surrendered it earlier! Is shit compared to who am I. 

Culture and other humans will try to play all sorts of  games so you take endless detours and never reach the destination. 

They tell you need this or need that, they will make you believe reaching certain society or personality standards, is more important than being REAL YOU.

How stupid. How full of fear and little power in their hearts they have.

This is a projection of their own weakness and fear. 

Is important you do not take any detours and go straight for what you want. 

For what you one time you lost and now all sorts of humans are trying to sell you stuff, selling you happiness and worth in instalments. 

That is SHIT! Discard that! Go towards the Throne!!!

Real you is better than any CRAP that humans try to sell you. Real You feels more complete, blissful, perfect and grandiose than anything else.

Ultimately, you are creating the body and mind you are getting identified with.

Can you imagine a creator, a King scrambling for scratches of Love? Completely nonsensical!

Is time you know and experience the utter Bliss, Perfection and Inner Power that is experiencing your Self as something that can not be taken away from you, and that you will never abandon again.

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE BABY!!! LETS GO! Go STRAIGHT INTO WHAT YOU REALLY WANT!

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Well,I want all that human shit.Money,fame and status because there is no other game in town.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Well,I want all that human shit.Money,fame and status because there is no other game in town.

This is the ego games we play, there is always going to be someone bigger if you're trying to be big. Its never enough. How about wanting the opposite, fighting for the opposite, to be as small as possible.. not many are on that queue,everyone is pushing for egoic pleasures, the spiritual line is quite empty. 

Notice how in some Asian culture, people bow to each other, every one of them acknowledges the other as superior to them.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Then no issue, go get It. But is an endless high and low. And lows are usually more frequent that highs in that Game.

There is another Game in town, which is being in inner bliss within and taking every damn step in this dream in a conscious manner.

Involvement yes, but no entanglement.

When your inner happiness or well being depends on getting money, fame, and status, you DAMN sure you are going to get all tied Up in the process, in every step you take.

how did u reach that realization? 5meo?

44 minutes ago, bensenbiz said:

how did u reach that realization? 5meo?

Soul Crushing sadhana, and there is a lot more to Crush.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Then no issue, go get It. But is an endless high and low. And lows are usually more frequent that highs in that Game.

There is another Game in town, which is being in inner bliss within and taking every damn step in this dream in a conscious manner.

Involvement yes, but no entanglement.

When your inner happiness or well being depends on getting money, fame, and status, you DAMN sure you are going to get all tied Up in the process, in every step you take.

Conscious steps, thats so important. We dont realise we run on autopilot and do repetetive activities... walk the same roads, do th same things over and over. Creatures of habit 

-1/12 is Infinity