Value

She has herpes, we use our hands - is it sustainable...?

32 posts in this topic

I met a beautiful woman. The problem is she has HPV2. We are very close and if there is any chance to keep being sexual together I want to.

So far we use our hands only, and always wash hands before/after touching.

What do you think? Any others with experience or similar?

Ugh...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Aren't you supposed to set the tone of this Forum, Leo? Overlooking the fact that you are coming across as quite disrespectful: the reason I'm asking for advice is because some people do make it work (married couples and more). Logically there shouldn't be a reason it will spread when using our hands the way we do.

So let me ask you, what exactly do you mean?

And if anyone has any constructive things to say, or own experiences - advice much appreciated.

Posted (edited)

I apologize.

Haven't been in that situation so I can't comment on it. It's one of those impossible situations, which is why I said Ugh.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Ok thanks for clarifying, I thought you judged the HPV2 condition. 

I'm still in my (late) twenties and do know that I still have more sexual exploration to do = not worth getting the virus myself. I guess I'll have a proper think about it.

What is it that you're wanting to know. What kind of advice are you looking for. Not sure. Have you checked into any real cures. I've seen where there's no cure; but personally, I don't buy into all that no cure at face value. I've never had to deal with that so I've never had to search deep; but I would if I were you two. 

I don't engage in the "witch doctor" stuff but i just saw online about Dr Sebi's cure for herpes. I'm not recommending nor saying it works, but maybe check into it if it's something that interests you. (I just did a brief search before I made this comment, that's how I'm aware of it). I also saw ways for containing it.

Other than that I'm not sure how else anyone can help or advise as it's a personal choice as to whether you feel comfortable dealing with someone with that condition. 

Know thyself....

Do your own research(like on the sex subreddit for example) but from my quick one and what GPT; it's not really that big of a deal. Mostly she should be on anti-viral medication, wear condoms, and don't have sex with her if she doesn't have an outbreak. Apparently, 1 in 6 or 45 million Americans currently have HPV2 and over 50% have HPV1.

DGjx3zt.png

<3

2 hours ago, LordFall said:

Do your own research(like on the sex subreddit for example) but from my quick one and what GPT; it's not really that big of a deal. Mostly she should be on anti-viral medication, wear condoms, and don't have sex with her if she doesn't have an outbreak. Apparently, 1 in 6 or 45 million Americans currently have HPV2 and over 50% have HPV1.

DGjx3zt.png

Oh my, those numbers look kind of high, but I just checked and it's correct.  That's a lot of people. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my, those numbers look kind of high, but I just checked and it's correct.  That's a lot of people. 

HSV 1 is not a sexually transmitted virus. It causes these ulcers that appear on lips in winter.

HSV 2  prevalence in the US is 12% on average, but still it is high.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

it's herpes, not aids

most people who have slept around have herpes

probably one of the lowest worries on anyone's list

it's your choice, but this would not bother me at all with a partner

I think I technically have this

have one breakout like every 3-4 years, go down to the drugstore get something over the counter and it's gone in 48 hours for another 4 years. 

it's basically harmless. driving in your car is several 1000x more likely to cause you any problems over this.

Edited by Lyubov

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

HSV 1 is not a sexually transmitted virus. It causes these ulcers that appear on lips in winter.

HSV 2  prevalence in the US is 12% on average, but still it is high.

Oh ok. Didn't realize this to be the case. Thanks.

Know thyself....

Genital herpes, caused by the HSV-2 virus, can cause a variety of symptoms, including:

Blisters: Small, itchy, or painful blisters that can appear on the genitals, anus, mouth, thighs, buttocks, or scrotum

Sores: Painful red sores that develop when blisters break or bleed

Ulcers: Shallow ulcers that form when blisters rupture and ooze or bleed

Scabs: Scabs that form as the ulcers heal

Painful urination: Pain when passing urine, or burning if urine touches the sores

Vaginal discharge: Unusual or foul-smelling vaginal discharge

Redness, soreness, or swelling: Vaginal or penile redness, soreness, or swelling

Pressure: A feeling of pressure in the area below the stomach. 

(internet) 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

I think you are desperate,line of reasoning like i finally got a beautiful women, now i want to keep her no matter what..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

Use a non-microwable ( so it doesn't have micro - pores ) food grade plastic wrap roll and make her some plastic panties for protection from contacting the skin.  You can cut it to shape with scissors , use tape etc.

For both of you if you want.

You can use it as protection to go down on her as well. Or use dental dams , latex sheets, latex gloves ... Combine any of these with female condoms which are longer and stick out.

You can use sagami 0,01 male condoms which are as thin as a hair , made of polyurethane ( conducts temperature better and more resistant in spite of being that thin , 4€ per condom) so it feels like unprotected 

If you want to go down on a girl at a ONS, cut open a condom with scissors and make a quick and effective dental dam

Plastic wrap can also be used for a little BDSM bondage 😉 and for making her DIY toys for humping . You can wrap a pillow in plastic wrap and put lube on it so she has her fun that way, add it under her in different positions for added stimulation for her, wrap a towel around your leg and put plastic wrap and lube on it and have her ride it, etc

If you have trust and intimacy, nothing is stopping you from implementing stuff like this and even more toys 

Introduce these things playfully and confidently. Make sure she is okay with it but you have to lead this and calibrate to her feelings 

And I believe you can get a vaxx for it?

Bonus ( feeling generous) Google the pdf book  " she comes first " . 200+ pages on female anatomy and to properly go down on her

Quick quiz. Am I the only one who does not have oral/normal s@x if we both aren't tested? Like the idea of getting a BJ from a random girl I don't know is exciting but just seems like a bad health choice for both 

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

@NoSelfSelf no offense but you consistently project your desperation/ negative views of women on others in these topics 

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

@mmKay Yeah where? quote me 

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

@NoSelfSelf no offense but you consistently project your desperation/ negative views of women on others in these topics 

I don't think he has negative views about women, i never read it as that; what I see is a realistic view on relations with women. More logical, less emotional and thinking more practical. Me and him had this discussion once. As if he's protecting himself from being hurt. Am I right, @NoSelfSelf. Matter of fact, this will sound weird, but I think of all the guys here, your love for women is very huge, so huge it hurts.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Yeah thats correct when i was super emotional my capacity to care about a woman was too much, so it would destroy me in the end,thats why they say love is dangerous 😆.So i came back to being more logical and start loving myself more,when you start love yourself more then naturally capacity for love shifts to yourself not others. Now you love in a way where person has to show why should i love them first, before i can share the love that i have for myself to her(creates a little split).Protection now is more not being influenced, so my direction and leadership dont get swayed so its constant.That comes with capacity to say no and putting oneself first which comes off as hating women to others.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

That comes with capacity to say no and putting oneself first with comes off as hating women to others

Yes, sometimes it surely does. If I wasn't familiar with you, seen a variety of your responses, comments and posts and felt your energy, I would have thought the same thing too. In the beginning i did; but after a little more analysis, it became clear to me why you spoke the way you do and it's quite the opposite of hate. 

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I think you are desperate,line of reasoning like i finally got a beautiful women, now i want to keep her no matter what..

Fortunatily not, I got options but for sure I do like her a lot.