Value

She has herpes, we use our hands - is it sustainable...?

32 posts in this topic

@mmKay Thanks for the many tips!!! 

No Vaccination available though, but will look into the rest.

It’s pointless. Move on.

If you had the same disease then go ahead, but don’t poison yourself for the falsehood of desire and love.

Speak with a doctor who specializes in this stuff.

Do not try to cure her.

I believe there are medications that can take viral levels to basically undetectable and essentially non transmissible. If she takes a blood test and has these levels, you can go for it.

But again, there will always be a chance for infection and complications. A professional would be able to give you the clearest insight, not an internet forum.

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, mmKay said:

@NoSelfSelf no offense but you consistently project your desperation/ negative views of women on others in these topics 

He kicked me for no reason for 7 days, without quoting or modifying any of my messages.
Maybe because I made a joke that he didn't like in the middle of +3000 messages where I'm busting my ass writing whole blocks of specific voluntary help. Not bogus superficial assertions to play internet cowboy, things that require a minimum of rigor and curiosity.
I also just saw that he actually banned Starstruck for a random message, because "oh actually in the rules it says that you shouldn't talk about redpill or something like that".

Literally the least masculine behavior possible, falls on the autistic spectrum.

In general, i spend my time getting kicked and banned because the moderators can't stand my simple and direct way of communicating and start copping me and blaming me for random things.

Whatever.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

On 5/23/2024 at 1:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Ugh...

Fortunately you regularly remind us that you are more “mature” than everyone else for x reason.
It would be bad to forget it.

Edited by Schizophonia

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I also just saw that he actually banned Starstruck for a random message,

Is Starstruck banned?

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

In general, i spend my time getting kicked and banned because the moderators can't stand my simple and direct way of communicating

I also have a direct way of communicating also, which can sometimes get me in trouble. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is Starstruck banned?

Yes, he had 19pts warning points .

I also have a direct way of communicating also, which can sometimes get me in trouble. 

I find you relatively calm, just that you sometimes talk about sexuality without limits lol.

33 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, he had 19pts warning points .

Aww, that sucks.

33 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I find you relatively calm, just that you sometimes talk about sexuality without limits

I am calm, respectful and polite. I guess from being a working girl and being around that stuff made me open in regards to that stuff.

Know thyself....

being around that stuff made me open in regards to that stuff.

Indeed ahah

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

He kicked me for no reason for 7 days, without quoting or modifying any of my messages.
Maybe because I made a joke that he didn't like in the middle of +3000 messages where I'm busting my ass writing whole blocks of specific voluntary help. Not bogus superficial assertions to play internet cowboy, things that require a minimum of rigor and curiosity.
I also just saw that he actually banned Starstruck for a random message, because "oh actually in the rules it says that you shouldn't talk about redpill or something like that".

Literally the least masculine behavior possible, falls on the autistic spectrum.

In general, i spend my time getting kicked and banned because the moderators can't stand my simple and direct way of communicating and start copping me and blaming me for random things.

Whatever.

If you spoke like this, then you wouldnt get points(minus disrespect), you are usually all over the place sometimes making jokes that add nothing but take alot,hard to understand the implications most of the time, moderators are not stupid and this forum is not a comedy club.(sure jokes are good but walls of satirical nature goes out there, that moderator has to react.)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

If you spoke like this, then you wouldnt get points(minus disrespect), you are usually all over the place sometimes making jokes that add nothing but take alot,hard to understand the implications most of the time, moderators are not stupid and this forum is not a comedy club.(sure jokes are good but walls of satirical nature goes out there, that moderator has to react.)

I was going to answer but in fact I'm too lazy to engage in a monkey fight.

Whatever, mektoub.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia If this place is less liberal, you would be kicked out just right there based on you thinking to fight over the rules placed in here, like you above it like saying im going to do whatever i want,there is alot of room to express here, but we have to draw the line somewhere and you are dancing on the line,so you either dance on it or you get points simple math..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.