Exystem

The Awakening trap

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you need that other people have the same understanding that you have about life to stablish true relationship with them? Is not enough if they are essentially true? Imagine that you have a dog and you love it and it loves you. Maybe you could do big sacrifices to help that dog, maybe the dog could give it's life to protect you. Maybe it's a deep understanding between you and the dog, because you share the same essential nature. No more is needed, no talk or share opinions 

Because it doesn't work usually otherwise, I've tried many times. There isn't going to be much love there like you say. When there's love between people if you haven't noticed it's usually because they have common grounds. And I'm saying in this case the "dog" or whomever does not understand my essential nature, and so generally the result is they will go to people who are similar instead. If there's already someone/some people who understand "my essential nature" I wouldn't be spending so much effort trying to explain it.

Most people actually avoid me tbh as they could prob sense something unusual about me and they prefer people who "buy into their delusions" (which, they prob think the same of me you see :D).. And if they don't, it's usually not people I wanna be around too much either (eg people with mental disorders or potentially dangerous).. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Thank you for your encouragement and doing your best to understand. 

13 hours ago, Exystem said:

Isn't that love expressing? Isn't it kind of great to feel that compassion, that heart bursting, that aliveness in the cheerful happiness but also in the tearful sadness about what god can do unto itself? It's intense, no question, but paradise is meant to be intense isn't it? A great fun park with lots of horrorshows and hall of mirrors.

It is partly because of Love (or the lack of here) you could say that this mind is suffering. So counterintuitively there's not much "happiness" in my current state other than I'm glad I've arrived what I consider "the end of the road" and understanding of everything, but this state is not a "happy state". Here you know full well that your/our mind (which was infinite glory, oneness/connectedness, love, goodness) is essentially "broken to pieces" and it's going to be a hell of a job to "get it back" to what it was" before.. So there's heaven on the one side and then there's more or less a "joyless place" (from this perspective) on the other side, and they really don't mix.. otherwise you'd already be where I am and it wouldn't be so hard to awaken to this. I mean yeah the fact that most people are attracted to and want this "horror show" is part of why is going to take forever to return. It is kind of like a halloween world you've built.

Thank you I appreciate you trying to help me. The guy you referred seems like a nice guy but he doesn't seem close to me, I'll still check him out though.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing

You may resonante a lot with the kabbala, judaic mysticism btw. They speak about the traumatic Event when god created the world and reincarnated into it, it broke many vessels and now it is our (hard) job to reunite it again.

10 hours ago, puporing said:

which was infinite glory

it's going to be a hell of a job to "get it back" to what it was" before.

So there's heaven on the one side and then there's more or less a "joyless place" (from this perspective) on the other side, and they really don't mix..

otherwise you'd already be where I am

the fact that most people are attracted to and want this "horror show" is part of why is going to take forever to return.

I don't want to offend you but to me it seems as if you have created quite a big story around your awakening experience(s).

Maybe your words are just very misleading but it seems as if you have built a heavy solidity around the concept of time. Also I doubt your understanding and integration of solipsism. I could go into detail if you wish but I guess you are not really interested in that, correct me if I am wrong.

If something about your state feels off, if there is still some kind of "this can't be it, there must first happen something in order for this to be finally okay" it's definitely not what I consider the full Awakening or kingdom of heaven.

But as I said, I consider the possibility that it is just very hard for you to put it into words. Just feels strange to get some kind of depressive victim mindset vibe from someone claiming to be one of the very few chillin' in paradise to be honest. Don't want to put you down but maybe that's not the end of the road at all!

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Posted (edited)

@Exystem You're not going to get it until you actually get to this place. It's pretty useless trying to explain it further at this time, you're actually pretty far away from me. It might be many more lifetimes before you reach here and probably lots of suffering as well.

It's not "off" I just described it to you the way it is from here, your lack of openness or willingness to consider it is another issue.

People who are all about "being happy" in this world are actually quite dissociated and cannot see truth of this world clearly. I think you're still operating under the assumption that the "heaven" I speak of is similar/close enough to "earth", but this isn't so. So if you generally like this place (earth plane), that says nothing about how you'll find it from the view of heaven.

It's not strange at all due to the contrast in consciousness. This world is a degradation of your mind in comparison to your original state/Self. There's not really another way for me to put it. The higher state of consciousness you go the more obvious this becomes. And it should also be no surprise to you that your original Self is "outside" the general states of this universe so if you ever reach that there'll be hardly anyone here (who are not there) you can "relate with" anymore. So while I'm there, almost nobody here is, it's like you have a schizo mind.

I know I am at the highest stage of awakening, and I know "who's here with me or not with me".It's pointless arguing about this though it's like trying to tell a nobel prize materialist scientist about awakening.

FYI it's very common to get trapped at certain stages of awakening, most people in fact get trapped somewhere for many lifetimes it seems. Part of it is it's just not "their time", there's still some burning desire to experience this world (in the dream form) and someone like me isn't gonna be able to just "take that away". Most people when they incarnated here were still on the "original dream script/spell" to "be a human", and less obviously, to "be an ego". So it's like those beings who know they aren't a human/body, and didn't wanna be a human but came primarily as helpers/teachers are going to be extremely rare, due to fundamentally "Beings of Light" (though there's degrees to this as well) will find this place generally repulsive/undesirable. That or they literally get killed off.. That itself makes this challenging due to being in the extreme minority.

If you seriously contemplate what I just said above, that there's going to be fundamentally way more "half awake" people (that aren't able to recognize someone like me) here because people like me will find it very hard to be here in the first place, that's how much of a "trap" this universe is. Coz anyone from outside this system who tries to "intervene" will prob not sound "reasonable" to the ones within the system, and will prob get "killed off" (whether literally or metaphorically through denial) quickly.

It's like I am able to see you're playing with toys that have barbed wires on them but you can't see the barbed wires or the bleeding. So when I tell you there's barbed wires on your toys that you right now cherish, you're going to get very upset and try to deny me and say I'm lying to you. See how this doesn't really resolve itself if true? That's a more or less simplified description of what's happening.

Having said all that, I don't sense that this thread is going somewhere productive anymore. Seems like your main purpose here is to deny what I'm saying.

Edited by puporing

@puporing

Thank you anyway for your time and trying to explain your perspective to me!

I get that you feel like being morpheus in the matrix, trying to wake people up from their dream world, which seems to be somewhat satisfying but actually is seen as a quite hellish realm when looked upon from the outside due to the circumstances.

But in order to convince people to exit the matrix you need to be convincing. Jesus or Neo for example were able to perform miracles, others may seem extraordinarily contempt/in peace under harsh conditions, extremely intelligent or live a saintly life, maybe they can provide techniques/methods/approaches for people to see the truth clearly. The story that "I am above you, I know it all, you need so much time to reach up to my stage" is just not enough. There are millions of narcissistic, psychotic, psychopathic people who claim that too. I am not (!) saying you are one of them, but probably a forum is not the right platform for you to spread the gospel so to say - at least what you tried to convey in this thread were just stories in my eyes - even if I completely believed you - what now? Your words in short: "There is a kingdom of heaven, you are nowhere near that, I am there and see it all clearly." Every classical self-proclaimed guru would use the same story to follow him but at least propose a method or something. All I want to say - extraordinary claims need extraordinary _______ whatever. I would be interested in your extraordinary ______ whatever you have to offer, not in the stories around that. If you are where you claim to be you should be completely aware that all these stories don't get anyone anywhere, people believe in more than enough stories. I am open to your perspective, but I lack creativity and persuasiveness in your words. I can't see any difference to what all these fake gurus do with their stories to be honest (this doesn't mean that you are one, I just point out a problem which may be the reason you have such a hard time to wake up others)

Posted (edited)

@Exystem I'm not telling "stories" like you keep suggesting. I literally tell you like the way it is in as simple language as possible. I think you're making it into some story due to not comprehending. 

Well you're the one still talking to me in an inflammatory way. I don't feel the need to reply further. I'm not trying to get something from you, but I am a messenger so I sometimes reply to people who seem to have an opening. You seem to be really unsure about whether to be open to new things or just looking for people identical to yourself.

And also since you keep attacking me and calling me labels I do have to respond as well because you're now going off topic.

Well it's not narcissistic if I'm just stating the truth because otherwise it would lead to more confusions to the conversation that you're not the only one potentially following. I wouldn't have to point it out so much if you didn't keep literally saying or implying I don't know what I'm talking about throughout this thread. You don't have to accept it though. I've literally had people who tell me to "drop dead" for pointing out I am more awake or from a higher perspective or have a fundamental disagreement. So you are really not the first to "not react well". The best I can hope for in that situation is to end the conversation.

Someone who doesn't resonate doesn't automatically make them fake, that's quite the jump to conclusions. Following your logic I would have to conclude that almost all teachers in this world are "fake" because they don't resonate with me.

I don't need to convince you in particular, I am just sharing with people who are already close to me.

You clearly cannot comprehend the intelligence behind my choice of using this forum as a proper medium for my purpose. Like I said the gap is so large that what is of higher intelligence will look stupid to you.

For your information your original "Jesus Christ" was killed, a similar being "John the Baptist" also killed. You really think that this mind is still wanting to perform miracles for the likes of you who also speak in murderous language? And whom it does perform to is not for some "public show". 

Edited by puporing

4 hours ago, puporing said:

You seem to be really unsure about whether to be open to new things or just looking for people identical to yourself.

And also since you keep attacking me and calling me labels I do have to respond as well because you're now going off topic.

@puporing I didn´t want to offend you, I thought I expressed clear enough that

On 4.6.2024 at 9:50 AM, Exystem said:

I am not (!) saying you are one of them

and

On 4.6.2024 at 9:50 AM, Exystem said:

this doesn't mean that you are one

of these guys who put themselves on a pedestal, sorry if it still sounded like that. I really just wanted to point out that it may seem like that, if you talk but no walk. So that was a try to tease you out of just talking about that which you hold as truth but to motivate you to go deeper, further explain, share your approach and set yourself apart from those who just talk but no walk. I consider myself very openminded so I am just curious what you are talking about. That's why I am so critical because literally everyone can claim what you claim, but I stay openminded that there is more behind it than just words.

7 hours ago, puporing said:

Someone who doesn't resonate doesn't automatically make them fake

Of course. In recent times the awakening story of mine has just become more and more obvious to be just that - a story. Even though in that story an apparent deepening is happening of course. So I am open to whatever comes my way - otherwise I wouldn't have started the thread. And of course there are lots of things I am not conscious of right now, so I like to get "enlightened" in this sense.

But fundamentally I have been running in enough hamster wheels to "get THIS". So to anyone claiming THIS here&now is not it but I first have to do XYZ to finally arrive at IT I can just say:

I am not a satanist btw, not at all. I was raised really christian and I love Jesus and his teachings! But ultimately you have to let go of this pedestalisation, too. One has to look at the evil inside of himself, there is none outside really. This is one of the main pillars what Jesus taught in my eyes. I don't think Jesus was blaming any others for his death - or he wasn't awake - that's my take.

Posted (edited)

Well consider that I have gone so far away from everyone else (including all spiritual teachers) that I have no one left to teach who hasn't already been "brainwashed" by the others to even be open to me (including being brainwashed to reject Jesus). Almost every "spiritual person" currently hold some paradigm and guru as their one and only spirit guide (that's not Christ consciousness but still in Ego consciousness) and I have no control over that. The thing is if the name "Jesus Christ" itself does not trigger some affinity or love for someone it generally means you're not close to me, I'm not saying that's you but that's like >99% if not all of the people I've come across on this path, they fundamentally reject this person and along with it his teachings. Even most Christians fundamentally reject Jesus when he shows up as the real thing because it's so foreign and their Ego has already predetermined that anyone claiming to be Christ is a fake or mentally insane.

So consider that while true anyone can just claim to be so and so, it is also true if the real thing shows up nobody wants to take them seriously. And also even if someone isn't actually that awake but claim to be Jesus, this is still a "heavy burden/responsibility" to take on. It isn't something to take on lightly and comes at a lot of risks such as being attacked and labelled. I have literally nothing to gain by "falsely adopting" his name in terms of living a "human life" and everything to lose because it could and generally will negatively impact other "career or social opportunities". So the only reason I would do that is because it is important concerning "Truth itself" for its own sake.

All I mean to say with the reminder about how Jesus left this world is to say you don't really understand what that was like for him until you "merge with this mind", and now a similar thing is happening to me just nobody is aware of it.

So where does that lead me? I can only share more with people who show some affinity. The rest have to "graduate on their own time". Because I was not taught to "repeat history" again and get myself in a dangerous situation unnecessarily, which would be the case if I made myself overly public. I already face enough "disabling" kinds of attacks from demonic spirit and people here.. again just nobody knows about it and I don't share it usually. 

My consciousness itself is attracting negative spirit attacks who really don't want me here.

Edited by puporing