jonatech256

Why is weed not considered as psychedelics

22 posts in this topic

I must try space cake !

The devil is in the details.

On 6/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, jonatech256 said:

what is your mode of consumption and does it give you the same effects everytime - by the way how often do you use it 

In the past I consumed it in social settings, usually sativa or hashish, mixed with alcohol, with other people and it was for the purpose of getting high and escape the mundane.

But I no longer do that, I consume this for the purpose of healing, self inquiry, sexual healing and getting more insight.

This is a divine spiritual ritual for me and I take it very seriously. 

It does wonders in revealing me things and unlock views from various perspectives about myself, my life and life in general. I love to contemplate under the influence of weed and write it down and read it when I'm sober and be like WTF, but in a good way, because of how my brain can have such complex thoughts. I don't write everything because I technically can't and I forget a lot which is unfortunate.

I use it on average every 5 or 6 months because I get to involved with life and responsibilities, but I would like to do it more often, maybe every month or two. 

I don't know whether it gives me the same effect each time, yes and no I would say, it probobly depends on my mood and the type of weed, I try to do this ritual when I'm in a relatively good/ neutral mood, sometimes there is a bit of anxiety but I know how to manage it and not to get panicked. 

👽