fanta

Heal my serotonin receptors. Either with psychedelics or supplements

66 posts in this topic

@Schizophonia Sometimes I don't care and just wanna know to skip, other times I'm fascinated and delve into a rabbit hole. At all times, I have to create a holistic balance of time and endless content and figure out how to relate, interconnect and remember it all. And so I accelerate and skim simultaneously because even watching at 10x speed would not be fast enough to learn all the things I want to learn about and some things I really wanna learn about, when I finally do get through it all though, I can pace myself and start creating schematics and art, eatch related media and movies, jump between forums and synchronicities, enjoy a slower pace of audiobooks or actually read and pace it all but there is just so much content and states of mind, like imagine taking psychedelics cuts down your time by 30 years, welp, if you took them 20 times, you skimmed 600 years and yet describing oneself, one still seems ignorant and knows how much more there is and one wouldn't even have reached .000001% of it without all the mind hacking, accelerating, psychedelics, techniques, technology itself, books as a technology, language as a technology, vision as a technology, senses as a technology, intuition as a technology and efficient techniques on top of all of that to accelerate it too, if you get where I'm going with this :P

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 7/28/2024 at 7:58 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

@Schizophonia Sometimes I don't care and just wanna know to skip, other times I'm fascinated and delve into a rabbit hole. At all times, I have to create a holistic balance of time and endless content and figure out how to relate, interconnect and remember it all. And so I accelerate and skim simultaneously because even watching at 10x speed would not be fast enough to learn all the things I want to learn about and some things I really wanna learn about, when I finally do get through it all though, I can pace myself and start creating schematics and art, eatch related media and movies, jump between forums and synchronicities, enjoy a slower pace of audiobooks or actually read and pace it all but there is just so much content and states of mind, like imagine taking psychedelics cuts down your time by 30 years, welp, if you took them 20 times, you skimmed 600 years and yet describing oneself, one still seems ignorant and knows how much more there is and one wouldn't even have reached .000001% of it without all the mind hacking, accelerating, psychedelics, techniques, technology itself, books as a technology, language as a technology, vision as a technology, senses as a technology, intuition as a technology and efficient techniques on top of all of that to accelerate it too, if you get where I'm going with this :P

I've understood very well, i was jocking ;)

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I kinda miss insanity, for all its horrors, troubles and time loops, it was pretty fun and fascinating.

But nahhh, I'm slowing down on epigenetic self-evolution and'll approach it from the mind side for a little while.

Back a week ago, my humor expression and detection levels were at 2000000% but too whimsical and meta to make sense.

Now I'll have to reintegrate that xD

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Schizophonia I kinda miss insanity, for all its horrors, troubles and time loops, it was pretty fun and fascinating.

But nahhh, I'm slowing down on epigenetic self-evolution and'll approach it from the mind side for a little while.

Back a week ago, my humor expression and detection levels were at 2000000% but too whimsical and meta to make sense.

Now I'll have to reintegrate that xD

You can still drop some datura eheh

+ fake nobody is funnier than me

It's obvious.

:P:):)

Edited by Schizophonia

On 7/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, Schizophonia said:

You can still drop some datura eheh

• Datura or DPH? What ratio DMT to 5-Meo? Is 80x Salvia enough to combo? Add DXM, Aya or B6 to potentiate?

+ fake nobody is funnier than me

• There are many hilarious forum members, you just don't know if it's intentional or just their hypermania xD

It's obvious.

• Perfect thing to say when the psychedelics are kicking in, as beliefs shape reality! "Oh, really was that obvious"

:P:):)

• :):):P

@Schizophonia Was made to eat my words, had a nightmare yesterday. Now I wanna repeat it and show it who's boss!

Posted (edited)

On 7/31/2024 at 1:19 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

Datura or DPH? What ratio DMT to 5-Meo? Is 80x Salvia enough to combo? Add DXM, Aya or B6 to potentiate?

At this point i prefer doing Jenkem.

@Schizophonia You are the most hilarious member of this forum, you i don't know if it's intentional or just your hypermania

Ahah thanks.

i would only say a great intelligence ^_^

Perfect thing to say when the psychedelics are kicking in, as beliefs shape reality! "Oh, really was that obvious"

Well, for me it's more like squinting and drooling in my bed.

full (24).png

Edited by Schizophonia