fanta

Heal my serotonin receptors. Either with psychedelics or supplements

66 posts in this topic

I had a fucked up experience doing 25I-NBOMe sold as LSD. It was a nightmare. I have gotten over it though. Haven't seen a lot of symptoms of brain damage, but I have lost a lot of appetite for food. I almost don't crave anything.

I tried doing LSD past week, but it was a very mild trip compared to before. Something felt very off. Zero introspection or magic. Almost no visual stuff going on. I think I might have done some damage to my serotonin receptors.

Does anybody know if I could do somthing to fix my problems? Is there any psychedelics I could use to stimulate or kick start my serotonin system? Is there some kind of supplements that helps with brain health and serotonin receptors? I am eating vitamin d, omega 3 oil, multivitamins and exercising 4-5 times a week. Also eating a healthy diet.

It also seems like people who have been on SSRI´s experience problems with their serotonin systems. If they have been on it for some while, psychedelics dosent work on them anymore.

Don't do more. Just take a few months break.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ceremonial Grade Cacau powder or better with the Cacau Butter. And give a break to Psycadelics

13 hours ago, fanta said:

I had a fucked up experience doing 25I-NBOMe sold as LSD. It was a nightmare. I have gotten over it though. Haven't seen a lot of symptoms of brain damage, but I have lost a lot of appetite for food. I almost don't crave anything.

I tried doing LSD past week, but it was a very mild trip compared to before. Something felt very off. Zero introspection or magic. Almost no visual stuff going on. I think I might have done some damage to my serotonin receptors.

Does anybody know if I could do somthing to fix my problems? Is there any psychedelics I could use to stimulate or kick start my serotonin system? Is there some kind of supplements that helps with brain health and serotonin receptors? I am eating vitamin d, omega 3 oil, multivitamins and exercising 4-5 times a week. Also eating a healthy diet.

It also seems like people who have been on SSRI´s experience problems with their serotonin systems. If they have been on it for some while, psychedelics dosent work on them anymore.

Please tell us when exactly did you took this. Maybe you have tolerance 

13 hours ago, fanta said:

I have been using antidepressants for long time. I am even more sensitive to psychedelics. I consume high amounts. It definitely have an affect on me perfectly. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

43 minutes ago, James123 said:

I have been using antidepressants for long time. I am even more sensitive to psychedelics. I consume high amounts. It definitely have an affect on me perfectly. 

sorry, but you confused me, Have Antidepressants made you more or less sensitive?
what antidepressants did you use? and what effects did you feel in the long term?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, fanta said:

This is weird, Maybe your receptors got down regulated because of NBOMe considering it is a dangerous substance. You will need time to regain the normal number of serotonin receptors again, don't do any serotogenic drugs for a couple of months.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

sorry, but you confused me, Have Antidepressants made you more or less sensitive?
what antidepressants did you use? and what effects did you feel in the long term?

I use paxera and fonksera. I am more sensitive to pychedelics. I use antiperspirants and pychedelics together now. Lol. Feels amazing. 

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

I use paxera and fonksera. I am more sensitive to pychedelics. I use antiperspirants and pychedelics together now. Lol. Feels amazing. 

Yeah, I felt the same. Antidepressants made the experience very clear and less chaotic. The body load is less and the distracting visuals are very minimal.

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

I use paxera

Be careful when you stop this drug, Paroxitine has the shortest half-life among all antidepressants, Let your doctor handle it properly, you don't want to experience SSRIs withdrawals, trust me.

22 minutes ago, James123 said:

fonksera

This is a new drug, interesting, serotonin receptor modulator.  Was it added to  the former drug.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, fanta said:

Is there any psychedelics I could use to stimulate or kick start my serotonin system?

Drugs don't cure side effects caused by other drugs. Take a month off everything, you might spend a few days in bed shaking even feverish and then things will be better. A few cold showers and some sauna along the way could help. That's how you desensitise. 

You folks need to become a tad more responsible with these things, it seems like every day someone on the forum crashes down with substance abuse, psychedelic potential or not, you can't approach these things like a bag of Smarties

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

You folks need to become a tad more responsible with these things, it seems like every day someone on the forum crashes down with substance abuse, psychedelic potential or not, you can't approach these things like a bag of Smarties

They are Experience chasers, thinking its the real thing, no different from joining a Jesus Cult, believing Your with Jesus for real, lol...

I find it interesting, the man that started this forum, a long time and experienced Psychedelic user (not saying he got nothing out of it) now doesn't and won't use it lol... what does it say about long time usage...

Its also interesting to note we have long time proven methods for those serious about learning about the nature of reality but many today won't try them, I think this comes from wanting things now rather than putting in the work to find out what is real and not real, sad times indeed!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You do some wild speculation about a topic you have no experience or clue about. If you judge a method, at least try it out. 

22 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Be careful when you stop this drug, Paroxitine has the shortest half-life among all antidepressants, Let your doctor handle it properly, you don't want to experience SSRIs withdrawals, trust me.

Sure, thank you! 

23 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This is a new drug, interesting, serotonin receptor modulator.  Was it added to  the former drug.

Yes. I was diagnosed with mdd. 

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You do some wild speculation about a topic you have no experience or clue about. If you judge a method, at least try it out. 

I'm definitely interested in trying it, just for a dose of experience that is super intense and beyond my mind and thoughts, but I don't have to be one that has already done it to know the dangers of it, its obvious and is the same with anything we as Human Beings get involved with, if there is no balance associated with it, then it can be dangerous to us, if balance and awareness is there then its okay, with psychedelics one has to be super balanced and aware as it is a very intense experience and can lead one down many roads, if you have no clarity then more than likely the road will be a rocky one...

Listen to this, its about Ram Dass giving Maharaji (Enlightened master) does of Acid, on two different occasions, great lesson!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I'm definitely interested in trying it, just for a dose of experience that is super intense and beyond my mind and thoughts, but I don't have to be one that has already done it to know the dangers of it, its obvious and is the same with anything we as Human Beings get involved with, if there is no balance associated with it, then it can be dangerous to us, if balance and awareness is there then its okay, with psychedelics one has to be super balanced and aware as it is a very intense experience and can lead one down many roads, if you have no clarity then more than likely the road will be a rocky one...

Listen to this, its about Ram Dass giving Maharaji (Enlightened master) does of Acid, on two different occasions, great lesson!

That for sure, but on the other hands psychedelics are not rocket science. If you just follow some basic rules there is a high possibility that everything works fine:

• Have clean psychedelics 
  • Inform yourself about this substance before (overall duration, peak, side effects)
  • Don't combine it with other medicine 
  • Sit in an controllable environment (usually at home)
  • Be in some stable mindset
  • Take the right dose
  • Take with an empty stomach 

If you follow that you don't need any trip sitter which can be an uncontrollable factor on it's own. 

If you take higher doses the more risky it can get. You need a feeling for what you can handle. Like in any other discipline. You also don't do advanced yoga exercises as a beginner.

Edited by OBEler

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

That for sure, but on the other hands psychedelics are not rocket science. If you just follow some basic rules there is a high possibility that everything works fine:

• Have clean psychedelics 
  • Inform yourself about this substance before (overall duration, peak, side effects)
  • Don't combine it with other medicine 
  • Sit in an controllable environment (usually at home)
  • Be in some stable mindset
  • Take the right dose
  • Take with an empty stomach 

If you follow that you don't need any trip sitter which can be an uncontrollable factor on it's own. 

If you take higher doses the more risky it can get. You need a feeling for what you can handle. Like in any other discipline. You also don't do advanced yoga exercises as a beginner.

Yes agreed! I'm not against Psychedelics but against abuse of it or neediness towards it, like anything else those things apply too...

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes agreed! I'm not against Psychedelics but against abuse of it or neediness towards it, like anything else those things apply too...

Some people choose abuse on purpose. As long as they don't damage anyone else it's in their responsibility.

If you do psychedelics for a long time for sure you will get into abuse zone for many reasons . 

I myself abused it for hedonistic pleasure many times and I am good with that. Like some people like to try sweet fruits. It's in a human nature to explore. I think nothing wrong with that as long as it's an controllable abuse and you know the risks. But as a beginner you should never abuse.

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Some people choose abuse on purpose. As long as they don't damage anyone else it's in their responsibility.

What if they damage themselves? 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

18 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What if they damage themselves? 

Self damage must be seen in context.

If I learn for an exam I do a lot of self damage to get good grades. 

On 22.5.2024 at 2:28 PM, James123 said:

Are you using SSRI´s? I have seen a lot of anecdotes of people who have taken SSRI and never been able to trip afterwards. Some people have gone 5 years without antidepressants and still not being able to trip.