jacknine119

Is scientology safe?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@jacknine119

Just join some decent small spiritual/New Age/stage green group.

You will have lots of joy with smaller groups than larger ones. Any group of connected people will virtually turn into a cult when it start getting significantlly large.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Guys i left scientology. Thank you all. They offer me to work there and when i realized it was trap i left it. 

Posted (edited)

I am glad that you left this cult, this is probably the biggest and the most famous cult in the world.

I want to add that I can understand why it can feel convincing and why some people are confused about whether this is a cult or not.

They share some ideas or issues from the psychological, philosophical, and spiritual realms that are true and seem rational and correct, but the interpretation they give to those ideas and issues and the solutions they offer are their distorted inventions and falsehood.

For example, their criticism of the psychiatric institution, which is valid to some extent because the psychiatric institution has its flaws.

However, that doesn’t mean the alternative they offer is good. It’s actually crap and is also abusive towards the patient, even more than conventional psychiatry.  

According to Scientology, humans are trapped because of their minds and traumatic experiences, which hold them back from accessing their true potential and spiritual development, which is true, but the story of why humans are like this and what they should do to liberate themselves from their minds and trauma is also distorted fantasy and crap.

Edited by Lila9

👽

Imagine an AI designing the most effective psychological traps to hook you
All it's saying may be true but it's all just a sneaky means to its end, enter Scientology!
And so you may learn lots of great things before you enter the BLACK HOLE horizon, but it's a hole

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀