jacknine119

Is scientology safe?

25 posts in this topic

Guys i've started learnings in scientology church. Its very practical and interesting for me, but as i read on the internet its not safe. what do you think?

Posted (edited)

It's a cult of bat-shit people.

You are supporting their criminal enterprise. And if you keep doing that I hope they hurt you, to teach you a lesson.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Nemra

@Leo Gura any idea how a guy like tom cruise ended up in it? (which I think even ended up contributing to him losing his wife katie holmes)

40 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura any idea how a guy like tom cruise ended up in it? (which I think even ended up contributing to him losing his wife katie holmes)

He's an egomaniac and he uses scientiology for slave labor. They serve the function of blowing smoke up his ass, stroking his ego, and being his personal servants.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, jacknine119 said:

Guys i've started learnings in scientology church. Its very practical and interesting for me, but as i read on the internet its not safe. what do you think?

Why not join a respectable spiritual group if you want company? Just a quick search on google and you will find a lot of ex-senior members discuss all the psychological manipulation and money extraction techniques they use and even physical abuse. Even its current leader looks like a corrupt politician 

MV5BNmE2NTczZGQtNjUzMi00ZTRiLWFmYTYtZGRlMWNmMzU2ODEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He's an egomaniac and he uses scientiology for slave labor. They serve the function of blowing smoke up his ass, stroking his ego, and being his personal servants.

Okay that's a big shock to me, he doesnt seem like that at all, he seems well put together, his interviews he says solid things, a solid career, that's a surprise, but I havent looked that deep into his life

@Leo Gura why the heck would he need all that validation when the whole world gave love to him all his life, thats so odd

Edited by Jayson G

2 hours ago, Jayson G said:

Okay that's a big shock to me, he doesnt seem like that at all, he seems well put together, his interviews he says solid things, a solid career, that's a surprise, but I havent looked that deep into his life

@Leo Gura why the heck would he need all that validation when the whole world gave love to him all his life, thats so odd

Most fans are annoying. They use celebrities for their pleasure. As a cult leader you are the king you have real power and your folks are slaves.

Stay away from it.

If you want a cult, consider Zen. 

Okay guys. i will leave this cult. i feel very good when i am there. but if its trap i am avoiding it.

1.    Thetan: Central to Scientology is the belief in the “thetan,” an immortal spiritual being that is the true identity of a person, distinct from their body and mind. Thetans are believed to have lived through multiple past lives.

I just stopped reading right there xD

14 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

1.    Thetan: Central to Scientology is the belief in the “thetan,” an immortal spiritual being that is the true identity of a person, distinct from their body and mind. Thetans are believed to have lived through multiple past lives.

Ironically, my dad’s name is Tan B|

On 30-5-2024 at 8:56 PM, MarkKol said:

Replace Thetan with enlightenment and you love it. 

I was dating a girl that was into scientology until a few weeks ago. She was very secretive to what she did there and how they operated but it sounded sketchy to say the least. At first I thought it was a normal job which is what she told me but they would work her to the bone, so she was very lonely and all the time she was doing these reports and auditing it was like they were tracking everything she did and she had to report to them.  I didn't know anything about scientology but just from seeing that and the fact that they are a business that call themselves a religion I told her it seemed really sketchy but she didn't want to talk about the subject, it was an uncomfortable topic to her. I left her a week ago.

i think its all about balance man. if you dont work there and dont spend much time its okay to learn things from scientology.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, jacknine119 said:

i think its all about balance man. if you dont work there and dont spend much time its okay to learn things from scientology.

@jacknine119thats what's called the foot-in-the-door method of indoctrination 

You start with being curious, watching from a distance, slowly inching your way towards deeper brainwashing.

Before you know you're stuck in there without even knowing how you got there' or that you're inside a cult. Maybe the only way for you to learn this lesson is to seriously get stuck in one for a decade, which in that case I'd be sorry

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube