James123

Why do I want to use high dosage of Pychedelics all the time, how can I move on?

149 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Luminescence said:

Hey brother, been there and I would keep going but in life I have to be grounded and play the game. I'd rather stay in infinite love like you...

If you can, try to balance it out. Use the sacred medicines but also keep a stable and grounded life. It's all a balancing act on the razors edge. 

It's the the most amazing state to be in, infinite love... but you must cultivate it to some degree in your baseline state, trust me it's possible to have it in the background of your day to day life and abide in grace. When you cultivate it then also when you decide to trip again you'll intensify it even more if you know what I mean. 

Blessings to you~

Hey brother, great input. Thank you! 

Blessing to you and your family 🙏 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I intuitively knew I needed to take a break almost a year ago. Now I intuitively know I’m ready to dip my toes back into it. 

Stop treating psychedelics or any spiritual practice about good or bad or whether or not you need to or should stop doing it. Listen to your own intuition, dammit! 

10 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

@James123 I am curious, how often did you take high doses? Like every week? more?

I did every 3 / 4 times a week at least, sometimes every day. But I stopped. Threw everything. 

@Yimpa Hope you post a trip report. What will be your choosen substance?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino It will be cannabis.

A 1:1 of CBD:THC and a low dose to start. Nothing crazy will happen! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It will be cannabis.

Ou yeah man, the good old herb. Enjoy

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Davino It will be cannabis.

Can you trip with weed? Isn't that impossible?

Posted (edited)

On 5/25/2024 at 9:36 AM, Davino said:

Hope you post a trip report.

1.25 mg CBD and THC. Importu meditation session a hour later that was noticeably deeper than sober meditation sessions. Greater distance from my thoughts.

Later that day and the following one is when I start to open up to my best friend and partner about very sensitive topics. This wasn’t forced upon any of us; rather, it bubbled up organically. It’s not just me opening up, but they also open up as well.

Broader lesson: Psychedelics certainly have the potential for increasing awareness on deep suffering you’re going through. On the other hand, it can also be abused to escape or bypass those issues as well. I am proud of myself for not reaching for another psychedelic the following day when I was feeling a lot shittier, as that would’ve likely been the easier and less painful route in the short-term

Edited by Yimpa