James123

Why do I want to use high dosage of Pychedelics all the time, how can I move on?

149 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Where did I hear that before? :S ^_^ 

Lol. Not from me :)

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Leo Gura Mmm, thanks this has been very helpful. I've been inquiring very deeply about the traps of psychedelics lately. Could you help me contemplate this question:

Can psychedelics obscure some facets of God or Ultimate Truth? If so, which ones?

Just as yoga and meditation have their limitations and can conceal aspects of infinity, what are the most advanced pitfalls associated with using psychedelics for God-Realization? What are the limitations of Psychedelics from above, Leo?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura Mmm, thanks this has been very helpful. I've been inquiring very deeply about the traps of psychedelics lately. Could you help me contemplate this question:

Can psychedelics obscure some facets of God or Ultimate Truth? If so, which ones?

Just as yoga and meditation have their limitations and can conceal aspects of infinity, what are the most advanced pitfalls associated with using psychedelics for God-Realization? What are the limitations of Psychedelics from above, Leo?

These are profound questions I just hope @Leo Gura you adress this with a whole video also.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Davino said:

I wasn't asked, but since that didn't prevent me from commenting ever since, please allow me my musings... ^_^

So, here is the Ultimate Crocodile. Or Trap. Since it is pretty close to Ultimate Truth:

The problem (or rather near impossibility) in realizing Ultimate Truth/Full Enlightenment (not even to talk about realizing & keeping that on a stable basis in daily life) with mainly/only psychedelics (vs. a combined meditation and psychedelics-approach) is that the separate-self/ego is never fully seen through, and happily hijacks all insights gained and projects itself onto them.

• Like nondual merging with the visual field, aka non-dual-Unity-states of a still separate-self merging with the visual field.
  • that the visual field is mere empty appearance hovering in Nothingness
  • that this Nothingness is "IT", is Infinity, in all possible dimensions, is boundless limitless nondual Consciousness/Suchness
  • "God-Realization" (aka that pretty much everything which appears is imagined to fool oneself into a false-body-mind-identity. That includes past&future imagination. Which is true, but still there is a subtle separate-self-something left and not seen through having all these insights, and proclaiming "I am God". It is not truly impersonal yet, and Absolute Reality is impersonal. Yes, True You is totally impersonal. Shocking, but true. But only shocking from before the Gateless Gate. After the Gateless Gate, it was just one more trap on the path/maze to Infinite love&liberation&freedom).

That is pretty much the development Leo has taken, from nondual, to Infinity, to "God-Realization". And then some ETs (which is of course just more appearance/mind-stuff/content consciousness) since the God-Realization didn't went any further from there. And then after some psychedelic-substance-fallout-crocodiles ET said not permanently in this life darling, but maybe permanently in the next life in the 7th heaven, and the message was heard, and the phone was (increasingly) hung up (for now).

Ultimate Truth is beyond all of that. Contains all of that. Unchanging. And eternal. All the rest mentioned above rolls "before" and "in" your true formless Infinite Being like a show. Waking/dreaming/deep sleep/normal life/nondual/infinite/God-Realization/ET/crocodiles: All these states roll before your True Being like a show, never changing anything real even for a moment. All just appearance. What is watching all of that? What can never not be here, even in Deep Sleep?

And btw., the essence of the frog is completely understood by throwing it into a mixer and looking what it is made of (Suchness). That is how the frog gets truly impersonal. And the essence is all that stays, eternally. The rest is just changing appearance, an illusion, a show. Including any "understanding", which can be dead&gone&forgotten. The essence never can go anywhere, ever. That is what each being truly is. And realizing & embodying that is true freedom and liberation.

And why is this kind of psychedelic "God-Realization" not stable?

• Psychedelics: The filters/lenses of the last subtle separate-self illusions don't get disassemled/transcended/cut-off in real time (aka impersonal, or "not-only-personal-awareness,"). Because of lacking strength&speed of Awareness in cutting all of that off in real-time. And that is why Infinite Nonduality/mere appearance/Awakening states break down after the trip: Unearned wisdom/states. Not impersonal, but still personal/separate-self/ego. In "God-Realization" there are still remnants (although subtle ones) of an ego/separate-self too much left alive & hijacking the insight/state. 
  • Meditation: Transcending separate-self/ego-elements (speed and strength/knowing each and any separate-self-arising illusion/I-feeling/I-thoughts/...) leads to nondual/infinite/mere appearance states: stable & personal transcended (aka impersonal), "earned".

Psychedelics: psychedelics lead to nondual/infinite/mere appearance states without transcending all (subtle) separte-self/ego-buildings-blocks: unstable &"unearned" & can hijack the states: "I am God/-realized, whatever".

The True Being of every being (Infinite Consciousness/Reality, impersonal or universal Awareness) is always right here, eternal. Can never change. It can only appear to be clouded.

Looking out for less-than-impersonal-crocodiles by the non-personal River :)

Edited by Water by the River

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

They don't obscure anything, but you can get tricked by them in the sense that if a certain facet or truth is revealed, you can take that to mean something it may not mean, or you can narrow your understanding of consciousness to that one facet.

Psychedelics reveal many hidden facets of consciousness, but there's no telling which ones you might get fixated on. If you only use a few different psychedelics then that's like looking at consciousness through one lens, so that can become limiting.

But if you don't do psychedelics, you're also looking at consciousness through a single lens. So it's not like you can avoid this problem.

The traps related to using psychedelics to make sense of reality will mostly be in how you interpret or make sense of the experiences and what you tell yourself about them. So you have to be careful about your interpretations and also about spinning spiritual fantasies in your mind. During and after a psychedelic experience your mind will be tempted to spin up some fantasies about it. Maybe now you tell yourself that God is one your side, looking out for you, or that you have some special powers which you don't really have. Etc.

You have to be careful not to add a bunch of human stuff on top of your raw experiences.

You have to be epistemically careful with psychedelics as you must be without psychedelics. The passion that psychedelics bring can make you forget about epistemic rigor, but it's as important as ever. Just because you had an experience of God does not mean you understand the full picture. Almost certainly you don't.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@James123 There can be chemical addictions and behavioral addictions. Psychedelics might be more of a behavioral addiction. Not really a chemical dependency.

I remember Russel Brand saying he had addiction issues but was always tempted by psychedelics even today and sober because they seem harmless. But he realized they offer him escapism and his addiction is escapism and avoidance of reality.

You could view our brain and brain chemistry as very delicate. And yet for some reason we just hammer our brains with all these drugs and expect it to cope and return to baseline. Maybe be nice to your brain.

Psychedelics could have a long term affect on serotonin or receptors or other issues. We might be more emotionally flat in old age or something akin to this.

The dangers are dissociation, depersonalization, derealization, psychosis, depression, mania, isolation, loneliness, delusions of grandeur, self deception, etc.

Look for a 12 step program for addiction in your area just to listen and gather information. Google about psychedelic addiction. Go to rehab. Cut back to once a week, then every 2 weeks, then monthly, then every 2 months or twice a year. Just see how it goes. Do what is best for you. Best wishes.

Edited by Soul Flight

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

What’s your life purpose? Sounds dope 

Thanks for asking.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

8g dried?

.5 I'm already high as shit having to lie down. 

On 22/5/2024 at 0:12 PM, Water by the River said:

with psychedelics is that the separate-self/ego is never fully seen through, and happily hijacks all insights gained and projects itself onto them.

False, the ego is fully seen through in psychedelic breakthroughs, in contrast with meditation that stays solid in most of the practice for decades, dissolving slowly. What is a fair point in psychedelics is that as quickly as it explodes it forms again and THEN it hijacks and all what you say applies. In meditation when ego finally dissolves and reconstructs again, it can be seen through more clearly, as it has been a gradual process over decades.

On 22/5/2024 at 0:12 PM, Water by the River said:

And btw., the essence of the frog is completely understood by throwing it into a mixer and looking what it is made of (Suchness). That is how the frog gets truly impersonal. And the essence is all that stays, eternally. The rest is just changing appearance, an illusion, a show. Including any "understanding", which can be dead&gone&forgotten. The essence never can go anywhere, ever. That is what each being truly is. And realizing & embodying that is true freedom and liberation.

That's just enlightenment, maybe for enlightenment, meditation and other techniques are more suited, I agree. But there is no ultimate state of consciousness, it just depends on your bias of what is the state you want to abide in, even the state that is beyond all states as enlightenment assumes is but another state of consciousness. I'm biased towards the Infinite states of consciousness, you may be biased towards the everpresent states of consciousness, that's fine we can coexist and explore both and different tools work better to access different states of consciousness. But my initial question was how are psychedelics a trap to access the infinite and Godly states of consciousness and not how psychedelics are trap for accessing the enlightened states of consciousness.   

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

On 5/22/2024 at 3:12 AM, Water by the River said:

And btw., the essence of the frog is completely understood by throwing it into a mixer and looking what it is made of (Suchness).

False. This is just another trap.

You cannot reduce Consciousness to anything, not nothingness, not essence.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 21/05/2024 at 1:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Many, many ways.

The constant use of psychedelics will make you lose touch with reality, make you ungrounded, make you weak and avoidant of hard work, ruin your motivation for business and personal development, make you irresponsible, leads to spiritual bypassing, will ruin your physical health, will cause physical injury, and eventually suicide or death.

As I said in my traps video, unsustainable lifestyles are a trap. You cannot keep being constantly intoxicated. This will absolutely destroy your life. Stop bullshitting yourselves about this.

Just because I speak highly of psychedelics does not mean I condone such abuse of them. Many of you guys will ruin your lives if you don't wise up and get back to the fundamentals of hard work.

I sometimes copy this warning and add to my notes. For me this warnings are as valuable as the insigths. Today I am more aware about using to much Psycadelics. Last months I was feeling so amazing not using it that the very ideia of using was disturbing. I know that everytime I will use it it will bring material to work and at some level is amazing to have the bliss and the material but at same time one need grounding work and not only high states.

8 hours ago, Lyubov said:

8g dried?

.5 I'm already high as shit having to lie down. 

I love to trip crazy, I love to go crazy. That's my style lol. I am ready to die always. Lol. 

21 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

@James123 There can be chemical addictions and behavioral addictions. Psychedelics might be more of a behavioral addiction. Not really a chemical dependency.

I remember Russel Brand saying he had addiction issues but was always tempted by psychedelics even today and sober because they seem harmless. But he realized they offer him escapism and his addiction is escapism and avoidance of reality.

You could view our brain and brain chemistry as very delicate. And yet for some reason we just hammer our brains with all these drugs and expect it to cope and return to baseline. Maybe be nice to your brain.

Psychedelics could have a long term affect on serotonin or receptors or other issues. We might be more emotionally flat in old age or something akin to this.

The dangers are dissociation, depersonalization, derealization, psychosis, depression, mania, isolation, loneliness, delusions of grandeur, self deception, etc.

Look for a 12 step program for addiction in your area just to listen and gather information. Google about psychedelic addiction. Go to rehab. Cut back to once a week, then every 2 weeks, then monthly, then every 2 months or twice a year. Just see how it goes. Do what is best for you. Best wishes.

Great answer! Thank you very much for your input brother. 

54 minutes ago, Davino said:

False, the ego is fully seen through in psychedelic breakthroughs

Said the crocodile and smiled :)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

False. This is just another trap.

You cannot reduce Consciousness to anything, not nothingness, not essence.

Guess the frog doesn't like being thrown in the mixer. So it gets eaten again and again by crocodiles until jumping voluntarily in the mixer. Luckily, the frog is only imagined.

Offering mixers for frogs by the River (but only selling only to those frogs who are fed up sufficiently with being bitten by crocodiles) 

On 21.5.2024 at 3:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

Just as one example, studies show that chronic weed use increases risk for various diseases, memory problems, etc.

Psychedelics put a lot of stress on your brain and nervous system.

It is impossible to give some simplistic rule for how much is too much. It will vary based on your unique genetics and no one knows for sure.

But if you think your trips don't have a physical cost on your body, you are a fool.

It sounds just like how steroids enhance the bodys phycial abilities?

Does "drugs" much the same way do this for the brain? The i suppose, true and only nootropic.

6 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Said the crocodile and smiled :)

Guess the frog doesn't like being thrown in the mixer. So it gets eaten again and again by crocodiles until jumping voluntarily in the mixer. Luckily, the frog is only imagined.

Offering mixers for frogs by the River (but only selling only to those frogs who are fed up sufficiently with being bitten by crocodiles) 

Sounds like crocodiles are living in your head rent free.

Posted (edited)

On 21. 05. 2024. at 2:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's the best thing to be addicted to.

Don't you think this is too close to justifying an addiction?
Ok, sorry I just read your other responses and warnings issued.

Any addiction can ruin or damage your physical life, even if it makes you experience God.

Edited by petar8p

On 21. 05. 2024. at 2:26 PM, James123 said:

Hello everyone. I use pychedelics all the time, but I feel like I am addicted. Specially, shrooms. I use minimum 8 gr dried between 10 gr dried. Moreover, I use dmt and sometimes LSD. I want to use more and more. Why? I always feel it is not enough and love is amazing. 

Because your actual life is not matching what you see on psychedelics. 

Get to some hard and deep, nitty-gritty work that will make your life matter in a few years.  Psychedelics are time and energy consuming. It shows that you're not commited to your purpose or developing your craft like mad..