Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LastThursday

Bruce Lee Mastery

3 posts in this topic

This is absolute insanity. I especially like the nunchuck table tennis.

Are there another people with this level of mastery in any discipline?

57% paranoid

The Nunchuk table tennis is fake, but Bruce was really a Phenom for sure... He was a very fast learner, show him some physical movement and the next day he was doing it better than You, he was super focused, intense and driven, he wasn't a physcial specimen when he was younger, but he made himself into One as he found his path via the Martial Arts, and super strong too for a guy his size. And of course his speed was off the charts, he used to play a trick on ppl he never met before, he would put a quarter in your hand, and tell you to close it and prevent him from grasping it, he then went for it, and the person thought they had got him, but when they opened their hand Bruce had put a dime there in place of the quarter, they had no idea, and his power in his strikes and kicks was out of this world, he would kick stunt men across a pool with a side kick when they held the kick pad for him. Lots of stories like this around..Most every Martial Artist he met, they were all impressed with him,k some of them were long time martial artist in their own right, but dropped everything when they met Bruce, one of the greats!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Even the nunchuck table tennis being fake doesn't lessen his mastery.

57% paranoid