DreamCryX

Leo's talk on manipulation

16 posts in this topic

I've watched Leo's video called "A Rant Against The Pickup Community" several times, and there are still a lot of things I don't understand about why Leo is quite angry in that episode. He talked a lot about pick up guys manipulating women and all that. Could you guys please clarify what this means more specifically? Could you provide details, examples, etc.? I thought all attraction is about survival and therefore there's a shit ton of manipulation from both sides: men and women.

Yes, this video is from 2016, but the episode from last year about Andrew Tate was quite similar as well.

Posted (edited)

You are manipulating the moment your goal is sex and you behave in a way that you start saying some random stuff to her withouth meantioning anything about sex(which shouldnt be the goal in the first place).

You are manipulating when you dont really want a relationship but act like you do to get some sex.

You are manipulating when you are asking her queastions that you really dont care about.

You are manipulating when you learn some technique then use it in a way where you expect to get some reaction out of her, instead reaction doesnt matter your expression does.

You are manipulating the moment you not letting her decide if she likes you ,but in your head strategizing the ways you gonna make her like you instead of being likeable and her choosing.

You are manipulating when you behave in a way you know she will like ,but thats not really you.

I can go on  and on, but thats some of them...

In simple terms you are saying it doesnt matter how you atain certen things ,drug dealer getting money is same as someone creating medicene, its all the same.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

47 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You are manipulating the moment your goal is sex and you behave in a way that you start saying some random stuff to her withouth meantioning anything about sex(which shouldnt be the goal in the first place).

You are manipulating when you dont really want a relationship but act like you do to get some sex.

You are manipulating when you are asking her queastions that you really dont care about.

You are manipulating when you learn some technique then use it in a way where you expect to get some reaction out of her, instead reaction doesnt matter your expression does.

You are manipulating the moment you not letting her decide if she likes you ,but in your head strategizing the ways you gonna make her like you instead of being likeable and her choosing.

You are manipulating when you behave in a way you know she will like ,but thats not really you.

I can go on  and on, but thats some of them...

In simple terms you are saying it doesnt matter how you atain certen things ,drug dealer getting money is same as someone creating medicene, its all the same.

@NoSelfSelf 

Aight, where's the issue? Why would anyone create a one-and-a-half-hour video about such a topic? I thought he had way more valuable tasks back then that kept him busy.

Also, dealing drugs is a criminal activity and therefore the outcome does not equal the desired goal. Getting laid isn't a crime as long as you don't force anyone.

3 minutes ago, StaraX said:

@NoSelfSelf 

Aight, where's the issue? Why would anyone create a one-and-a-half-hour video about such a topic? I thought he had way more valuable tasks back then that kept him busy.

Also, dealing drugs is a criminal activity and therefore the outcome does not equal the desired goal. Getting laid isn't a crime as long as you don't force anyone.

I think there's just some overlap in his audience. Somehow everyone on this forum knows about pickup but the mainstream doesn't. 

@StaraX Because you are damaging to yourself and a woman.

So you are being fake,lying,needy,desperate not seeing value in onself.

Looking for ways to cheat the game instead becoming something of value.

Looking at getting laid as something that will validate your already fragile ego and you seeing yourself as unworthy without it.

He said all survival is manipulation,so how you survive doesnt matter.I gave an example so its obvious to understand but i guess not to hyperlogical types.

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf Being needy and desperate will never get you laid. It is a recipe for endless rejections.

By your logic, women also manipulate all the time. One could argue that some women exploit the primitive parts of the male psyche by artificially making themselves more attractive, like getting fake breasts, injecting their asses and all that. 

I just don't see Leo making any videos about that. 

Edited by StaraX

Posted (edited)

@StaraX Because Leo is not lame,man dont care about womens manipulations.Only weak individuals who manipulate are the ones who get manipulated by the womans beauty and the ways she behave, because you pedestelize her and thus she has influence over you, thats why manipulation is making the focus on a woman, thus she is the prize.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StaraX Because Leo is not lame,man dont care about womens manipulations.Only weak individuals who manipulate are the ones who get manipulated by the womans beauty and the ways she behave, because you pedestelize her and thus she has influence over you, thats why manipulation is making the focus on a woman, thus she is the prize.

This is actually a very fair point. But does this work for the majority of men who struggle with dating?

@NoSelfSelf In the name of equality, he or anyone else should broaden their perspective and criticize both parties. If manipulation concerns him so much, why wouldn't he care about women's manipulations? If manipulation is 'so anti-spiritual,' why doesn't he mention women's manipulations at the same time?

I personally do not care about anyone's manipulations in the world of dating. It's just a survival strategy for people who want to get better with the opposite sex. Dude is very neurotic when it comes to PUA's manipulations.

@StaraX Because woman is a mans mirror.

No its not its just a fake progress.

Seems you dont get it so ill leave the discussion ciao.

@DreamCryX What do you mean work? It already seems to me you looking to manipulate and cheat the game.

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StaraX Only weak individuals who manipulate are the ones who get manipulated by the womans beauty and the ways she behave

Of course not. The whole thing is like a mating dance, all subconscious behaviors and micro signals to make you attracted to each other sexually. From the moment you lay eyes on each other all the way to the bedroom. 

Edited by Butters

28 minutes ago, Butters said:

Of course not. The whole thing is like a mating dance, all subconscious behaviors and micro signals to make you attracted to each other sexually. From the moment you lay eyes on each other all the way to the bedroom. 

Channeling my inner peacock 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Channeling my inner peacock 

Women use their feminimity when flirting, all animals do. I don't understand what makes you think you're above this basic human behavior. 

From wikipedia: 

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sexual behavior involving body language, or spoken or written communication between humans. It is used to suggest interest in a deeper relationship with another person and for amusement.

A person might flirt with another by speaking or behaving in such a way that suggests their desire to increase intimacy in their current relationship with that person. The approach may include communicating a sense of playfulness, irony, or by using double entendres.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirting

Flirt has been attributed to the French conter fleurette, meaning to woo

You're not un-woo-able dude, in fact I think you're quite woo'd since you're talking about it here 😜

Edited by Butters

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StaraX Because woman is a mans mirror.

No its not its just a fake progress.

Seems you dont get it so ill leave the discussion ciao.

@NoSelfSelf Well, hopefully you now understand my message.

@Butters @StaraX i know nothing so im willing to go on a call ,so you can educate me because when i read your messages, i just get so much value and my mind is blowing pls in pm.