James123

If You are not in Love, You are not even close to Enlightenment

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You could say that reality has a a vitality, a happy, lively, quality. It also has a dark, crushing, terrible, desperate quality. If you mix them, and get to the bottom, to the base of reality, reality smiles, but this smile can take on many faces. I wouldn't call this smile love, I would call it freedom.

Yes. Love is freedom and its contrasts are freedom as well, if there is acceptance. 

Edited by Fernanda

Love = acceptance/none-resistance to what is This is liberation.

7 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

One time during sleep paralysis vibrations I heard this lady voice say something alluding to how even the worst suffering is love and I don’t think I hallucinated that must have been some spirit so freaky. Don’t understand why everything is called love it doesn’t sit right with me ofc from the human pov

Your mind is in the way of absolute Love. You got the correct answer, but immediately the mind conflicts this Truth with it's bullshit reasoning. Trust what you experience more than what your mind tells you. Everything that the mind comes up is just hallucination. Experience is king. You need to clearly distinguish between the two. 🙏❤️

Mahadev

8 hours ago, inFlow said:

Your mind is in the way of absolute Love. You got the correct answer, but immediately the mind conflicts this Truth with it's bullshit reasoning. Trust what you experience more than what your mind tells you. Everything that the mind comes up is just hallucination. Experience is king. You need to clearly distinguish between the two. 🙏❤️

You are a king brother. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

17 hours ago, James123 said:

Great explanation. But there is a feeling of infinite love, it breaks your entire body. For me, it demolish me, destroyed my every bone. Love burned me, my entire identity. Did you experience this in your trips? 

What is sought is to experience the absence of limits. the total absence of limits is experienced as total life and total freedom. From the empty unfathomable abyss reality emerges by the very fact of being unfathomable, and this reality experiences itself as total life, what you could call love. the sum of all possibilities, the absolute potential

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is sought is to experience the absence of limits. the total absence of limits is experienced as total life and total freedom. From the empty unfathomable abyss reality emerges by the very fact of being unfathomable, and this reality experiences itself as total life, what you could call love. the sum of all possibilities, the absolute potential

I have experienced this till deepest of my bond. It was crazy experience. My head was hitting infinity and my feet was hitting infinity. I have become endless infinite. 

Enlightenment is just whatever is happening without conflict because the conflicted individual is completely seen through and recognized as having never been!

And it can absolutely have a very free loving essence about it. 

It's actually an empty appearance being experienced by nobody. Its also empty of meaning or purpose which the "sense of self" absolutely hates and can never except!

Hence the popular word "Illusion" in the spiritual community!

Dancing emptiness is also a decent description.

Its the end of stories because a nobody doesn't require stories.

The end of seeking because there's nobody experiencing lack.

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Enlightenment is just whatever is

I wouldn't try to objectively define what enlightenment is to anyone.  That might make them believe something.   And that would be no better than religion.  

Maybe enlightenment is whatever it is to someone.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I wouldn't try to objectively definte what enlightenment is to anyone.  That might make them believe something.   And that would be no better than religion.  

Maybe enlightenment is whatever it is to someone.  

Hey man,

I get what you mean. 

Yeah, it's completely undefinable because its already everything including definitions.

definitely not trying to teach or suggest 🙏 

❤️ 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hey man,

I get what you mean. 

Yeah, it's completely undefinable because its already everything including definitions.

definitely not trying to teach or suggest 🙏 

❤️ 

Nothing wrong with teaching or suggesting.  In fact i was just suggesting to you....but anyways I'm not even saying it's completely undefinable or definable.  I'm suggesting it could be completely subjective. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm suggesting it could be completely subjective. 

I hear ya!

Enlightenment is the end of that subjective experience of "I am""

Just now, VeganAwake said:

I hear ya!

Enlightenment is the end of that subjective experience of "I am""

Is it then that which cannot be spoken?  Because whatever it is, according to you - it cannot be an experience.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 19/5/2024 at 4:02 PM, James123 said:

Love is the side effect of Enlightenment. If You are not even love, You are not close to source.

There are many facets to Infinity. I have gone very deep in truth and consciousness but I know I have still a lot to realize on Love. So just know that you might gravitate more towards some facets and that doesn't mean you are not advancing, but just that you're unfolding is in this way.

Some mystics go deep into love through their prefered form of God only to breakthrough decades later and get a taste of the formless form of God, Consciousness.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

There are many facets to Infinity. I have gone very deep in truth and consciousness but I know I have still a lot to realize on Love. So just know that you might gravitate more towards some facets and that doesn't mean you are not advancing, but just that you're unfolding is in this way.

Some mystics go deep into love through their prefered form of God only to breakthrough decades later and get a taste of the formless form of God, Consciousness.

Love is dance of within the nothingness, Consciousness.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is it then that which cannot be spoken?  Because whatever it is, according to you - it cannot be an experience.  

Yes, because an experience insinuates that there's an experiencer.

Enlightenment is the recognition that there never was an experiencer from the start of body birth or even before birth for that matter. "There just never was a YOU"

The only thing that SEEMS to have an experience, is the conditioned illusion of self. The very energy that labels and judges the experience as good or bad or whatever, isn't actually there!

When that illusion is shattered, everything becomes an empty happening. Ground zero it could be called.

There's no one left itching or trying to have a good experience over a bad one. What remains is just whatever is happening without the conditioned illusion of self labeling or judging apparent reality as this or that; good vs bad ect...

And that sticky illusion of self can never accept or grasp this because it's like illusion suicide. 

But see illusions cannot die because they were never real from the start.

It's indescribable because it's the end of the conditioned descriptions. 

It's not an experience because it's the end of the experiencer which never existed anyways!

In other words, bodily conditioning is like a mask over an empty and meaningless reality. 

It sounds horrific to the self illusion, but it's actually the freedom longed for by nobody 🤣

❤️ 

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

other words, bodily conditioning is like a mask over an empty and meaningless reality. 

And what happens to the perfect harmony of this experience? maybe you can't see it? Let's see, I know you think that there is no self, but you are aware that reality exists, right? You know if you break a bone it hurts and stuff. does all that happen? How? Is it something, let's say, that happens alone, due to some type of inertia? What inertia is that? What causes it?

Now I'm going to respond as if I were you: the self longs for something to exist, and it imagines it, but... there is nothing! just things that happen. 😅. but friend, things happen, and if you are blind to their perfection and synchronicity, and prefer to take refuge in your simplification of "no self", well...seems that you are giving all the authority to a superior power that is the inertia of the reality 

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And what happens to the perfect harmony of this experience? maybe you can't see it? 

You can call it anything you want.

It's just recognized that perfection and imperfection are just concepts given to empty reality.

Nothing is actually good or bad.....reality is just whatever seems to be happening.

It can't actually be named or described because it's everything.

How could anyone ever describe everything?  It would be an endless description.

It ends up being completely unknowable or unfathomable!

Any description is it, and simultaneously not it! 🤷‍♂️

❤️ 

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You can call it anything you want.

It's just recognized that perfection and imperfection are just concepts given to empty reality.

Nothing is actually good or bad.....reality is just whatever seems to be happening.

It can't actually be named or described because it's everything.

How could anyone ever describe everything?  It would be an endless description.

It ends up being completely unknowable or unfathomable!

Any description is it, and simultaneously not it! 🤷‍♂️

❤️ 

Ok , the descriptions are just opposition games, but the reality is and you are that, call it what you want

Posted (edited)

On 5/23/2024 at 4:38 AM, Breakingthewall said:

but the reality is and you are that, call it what you want

What's being said is that's just a personalized belief stemming from a conditioned body/mind.....its not like a universal truth or something. 

There would not be that belief had that body not stumbled across Actualized.org.

See having a belief about reality doesn't change what anything is.

It's just placing a belief over top of reality and attempting to function from that position of belief.

Another body might believe the universe was created by a giant pink polka dot dragon 🤣

A belief that I have the fastest car in the world does not actually make it the fastest car in the world.

It can't be figured out because there's nothing to figure out.... There's just what seems to be happening!

❤️ 

Edited by VeganAwake