LSD-Rumi

Behind the eyes POV

106 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Dodo said:

My bad

Im not seeking anything, I was trying to help by getting my point across. I have no problem currently.

If you are also not seeking anything from this conversation, everyone is happy! But you have a problem?

lol, I was seeking but not anymore since you don't allow my point to get across.

anyway, I wish you all the best. :)

You are neither God nor consciousness. You have consciousness.

11 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

lol, I was seeking but not anymore since you don't allow my point to get across.

anyway, I wish you all the best. :)

Im sorry man, its not intentional. These things are a mindfuck I am trying to get the conversation outside of mind and suggested practices. What more do you want? I am not here to feed you dogma or my beliefs.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Im sorry man, its not intentional. These things are a mindfuck I am trying to get the conversation outside of mind and suggested practices. What more do you want? I am not here to feed you dogma or my beliefs.

Come on It's okay man, no worries. I am truly not interested in any type of guru/practice anymore, because it becomes such an unhealthy "relationship" where you can't even ask pinpoint questions to the person you are watching online and get some answers.

IMO this type of relationship leads to more dangerous dogmas. So, why would I want to apply a practice, before even get the logic of it prior to it? 

Edited by Ahbapx

You are neither God nor consciousness. You have consciousness.

29 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

Come on It's okay man, no worries. I am truly not interested in any type of guru/practice anymore, because it becomes such an unhealthy "relationship" where you can't even ask pinpoint questions to the person you are watching online and get some answers.

IMO this type of relationship leads to more dangerous dogmas. So, why would I want to apply a practice, before even get the logic of it prior to it? 

You can, there was aa guy from this forum who recently asked Rupert Spira about solipsism. 

But its not about relationship guru and disciple, if you watched the Mooji meditation he specifically talks about how in That space there is no guru and no disciple. These are games of time. We talk about the timeless root.

-1/12 is Infinity 

On 18/05/2024 at 9:52 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Even when I take psychedelics and I feel my consciousness spread all over my view, I still feel like I am looking from the point behind the eyes, not through the eyes per say, but from that position. What does that mean exactly? Why are there centers and peripheries? Shouldn't consciousness spread equally?

It's luck. I don't think you can really control the super strong drugs, they just sort of cosmically rape you. If you're fortunate then it will just stop that.

You can induce it in lucid dreams sometimes. Might even be more reliable that way... When you know 100% you're dreaming your mind KNOWS you aren't behind the PoV's eyes in the dream and that can remove the sense of locality.

4 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

It's luck. I don't think you can really control the super strong drugs, they just sort of cosmically rape you. If you're fortunate then it will just stop that.

You can induce it in lucid dreams sometimes. Might even be more reliable that way... When you know 100% you're dreaming your mind KNOWS you aren't behind the PoV's eyes in the dream and that can remove the sense of locality.

It is not luck. All my previous psychedelic experiences were tainted by my unstable mind, and diseased psyche. Serious results from psychedelic work requires a very stable mind.

Although I had like 10 trips. I consider myself never tripped yet.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"